Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 8 Registered, 2 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

BobbyBlue, BrittanyW, Cicilia, Harrier, Kamoi, Lilybell, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Bungling catburglar Helena Miyagi meets secretary Tessa Price

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bungling catburglar Helena Miyagi meets secretary Tessa Price

Post by peek6 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:59 am

"Ouch!" squeaked Helena cutely, more in surprise than in pain, as Tessa gave her cute butt a sharp pinch, but then began to moan "mmm...oh.." in pleasure as Tessa rubbed her panties against her sensitive pussy lips. Lost in pleasure, Helena would grind her body against Tessa, while she would grind her foot hard into Tessa's stocking toes.

peek6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:40 pm

“Ghn! Owh! You´re so...cruel.”
The Blonde groaned, her eyes moving up and down with the rhythm of the hand Helena was pleasuring her with, making her wetter and wetter by the second. It would have already been pretty hard to move away for Tessa to move away from the gorgeous and willing kawaii girl who had put her under her command pretty effortlessly as it seemed, but funnily enough, the girl also stood on her foot and made any escape practically impossible. Practically, not totally though.

Placing her other foot back on the floor, she would attempt to get up from the chair again by also putting her other hand around one of the legs of Helena. Of course the kawaii would call the shot if they stayed in the chair or went on the floor or the desk, but Tessa would soon be overwhelmed.
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 am

"Mmm.." said Helena in pleasure as Tessa's hand found the back of Helena's sensitive leg, before Helena suddenly gasped in surprise as Tessa stood up, smacking Helena's back hard against the desk, and momentarily stunning the cute brunette, who would reflexively wrap her arms around Tessa in something of a clinch, while Tessa still had her longer arm around the back of Helena's leg.

peek6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Helena played along when she got up, and the secretary could gleefully place the butt of the cat burglar on the nearby desk. she was already breathing heavily before she had gotten up, and carrying around the lightweight of a girl would have normally not been too harsh of a discipline for her, but this already exhausted her further.

“Uhmnn...no...”
She whimpered in her role as secretary when the legs of the kawaii slung around her, her butt moving from left to right before one of her hands would streak over the leg of Helena in a fake attempt to lose the grip of the cat burglar while she leaned forward and against Helena with a low moan.
“...Owmnn...”
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 am

Helena moaned and shivered in pleasure as Tessa rubbed her hands over Helena's stocking leg and leaned heavily against Helena. Still holding Tessa in the clinch, Helena would grind her stocking toes into Tessa's, in something of a rough foot massage, while she would also grind her pussy against Tessa's, as she would go for a confounding mix of pleasure and light pain.

peek6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm

The camera had a lot of hard work to do with this photo shoot with all the unplanned moves and back and forth that was happening, but happily it was an experienced crewman from the main shows of AFW that had probably earned this chance somehow through good conduct.

“...Aghn...Got you now...”
The so called secretary moaned in delight in the clinch of Helena while she would basically just bend forward and squash her against the plate of the table, breathing heavily before attempting to lock the kawai in a kiss. One of her hands would slither over the table, obviously but blindly on the search for the speaker of the desk to call security!
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Backed up against the desk, Helena was getting very turned on Tessa began to kiss her. In a fit of passion, ignoring the noise it would inevitably make, Helena would swipe her in an attempt to clear off the desk, as she would slither onto the desk on her back, while attempting to pull the sexy secretary down on top of her.

peek6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:33 pm

“...Ughnmn...No way...”
Mumbling in her uncoordinated movements, Tessa was pressed tightly on Helena by the actions of the supposed cat burglar, her crotch moving in excitement as far as it could while she had feet standing on her own feet.

As Helena had also swiped the phone off the table, the Blonde had now not gained any ground in attempting to get any help. Instead she would shift her focus on fighting back in a sensual way by attempting to snake a hand between both of their legs and rub the sex of Helena over her cat suit, attempting to tongue wrestle away any protest the cat burglar could have about this.
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top