by daemongirl Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» Giulia la Rocca vs Kyo Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Natasha vs Natalia 3!
by daemongirl Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Angela 'Kaori' Minetti vs. Anesthesia - Bedside Manner
by Kitten Yesterday at 7:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, daemongirl, dragonswill, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for matches

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm by kiranar

I am looking for matches for most of my characters or rps they are all links listed. I am also looking for an opponent for Celeste see Carpathian impaler for profile and Emerald Moons for an opponent or opponents for avalanche ppv event. I prefer atm non hentai matches, but I may make exceptions for some characters depending on the idea.

Comments: 0

Leaving AFW

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:20 pm by Winner3

Several months back, I had quietly left without saying a formal goodbye and I wanted to take the time to do that now. I apologize to those I have left hanging on threads. And more importantly, I apologize for disappearing without having said much of anything.

As far as excuses go, nothing majorly traumatic or life-changing went on. Rather, several members have been pretty hostile to me during my time at afw. In my time here, I've been lied to, ignored, berated, talked down to, called names, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Italian, 25, Athletic, Seeking Partner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 am by scorn53

No. Sadly not that sort of partner.

She already has one. Or two.

Testing the waters to see if I can find any interest of my rarely used main Diana Accera. Sparring partner, training partner, tag team partner. Any and all.

PM Me folks. Peace out~

Comments: 0

Tables Match: Belinda Northman Vs. Adrian Kytes

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tables Match: Belinda Northman Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Belinda was groggy and in a terrible spot at the moment, when the cosplayer moved off and got out that table from underneath the ring, the blond still feeling a bit woozy would look around slowly and see Adrian come at her and set the table up by the railing and then pull the Swede so that she was pressed back first against the table. 

Murmuring out and grunting in frustration as she would try and gather her thoughts. Looking up at the yellow clad wrestler in front of her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 pm

"Yeah... you just, you just stay there for... just stay there." Adrian grumbled as she backed off, trying to generate enough space between herself and the blonde before charging back in as fast as she could manage. Taking a page out of Belinda's book herself she jumped up a few feet away from her target, curling her legs up before stretching them out hopefully into the Swede's chest, trying to use the force of her dropkick to put Belinda through the table.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am

Belinda's head was still feeling a fair bit woozy but she was starting to clear up, she started to understand where she was and what Adrian was doing to her as she saw Adrian start to charge towards her.

The Swede was quick to try and drop to her side and out of the way from the table behind her. Maybe it would make Adrian run into the table and lose herself? Belinda doubted that though, she just tried to get out of the way and quickly try and scramble away from Adrian and make her way up to her feet by the help of the barricade.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Adrian's heels hit nothing but plywood and skidded up with the momentum, leaving Adrian to drastically attempt to re-orient herself mid air so it would feel like she had merely powerbombed herself onto the concrete floor instead of spiking herself down on her neck. The descent was an ugly one, the former Hardcore champion's tailbone getting shamed into the corner formed between the table and the floor while the rest of Adrian's back splatted down. Legs spread around the table, Adrian couldn't do much except groan in pain, half grateful that the table had not broken so that she was still in with a chance, half just wanting this all to end.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Belinda had been able to duck out of the way and with it the blond cutie had hoped that Adrian would crash into the table and eliminate herself. It seemed as if she didn't have that amount of luck, but at least she was able to have Adrian take a nasty landing.

The Swede groaned out as she started to pull herself up towards her feet. Shaking her head and groaning out as she would start to move over towards the downed yellow clad brunette. Belinda would reach down for a handful of Adrian's brown hair and a handful of the woman's outfit, pushing her opponent up to her feet. The Swede would try and lean down and place her head in between Adrian's legs and grab firmly at the back of the former hardcore champion's thighs. 

Looking to lift Adrian up off of her feet as she'd move up into a full stand. Belinda would proceed to then try and throw Adrian down, back first onto the mat with a powerful Alabama slam! Down onto the barley padded floor outside of the ring.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:01 pm

As if it wasn't a bad enough time to be Adrian's neck so far in the match, Belinda was looking to make matters much worse as the blonde hauled her into the air with the brunette riding upside down along the Swede's back. For a brief moment the brunette thought she might be getting sent straight down into the padding but Belinda held onto her legs and started to swing.

It may not have been a piledriver but as Adrian's skull cracked against the thin padding of ringside it might have been worse. The former hardcore champion was left writhing in pain on the outside, unable to do anything constructive.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Belinda stumbled backwards after throwing her opponent down with that fearsome Alabama slam. The young Swede would roll her shoulders and pant out as she looked on at the hurting former hardcore champion. She figured that it was enough being outside the ring for now, it was getting rather painful and difficult to fight out here.

The Swede would cough out as she turned and gathered a table, and pushed it in under the bottom rope, she did the same for another table. So that there would be two inside of the ring. Then she made her way over to the yellow clad Adrian, looking to take a hold of her older sisters best friend and attempt to guide her towards her feet, before attempting to send her running with an Irish-whip towards the ring apron!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:03 am

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck..." Adrian groaned on the arena floor only having recently regained her ability to speak normally again and spending it to make sure her true feelings about this situation were clear and understood before Belinda finished messing with the arena's feng shui and went back to give the hurting former cosplayer another thing to add onto the injury report.

Still cradling the back of her neck, the blonde was forced to yank her by the elbow towards the ring Apron instead of getting a full Irish whip, forcing Adrian back into the ring rolling onto one of the tables.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 am

Belinda was in a good position, or rather she wasn't has badly off as Adrian was for now. This wasn't an ideal situation though as her body itself was aching like hell and she actually wanted to just collapse down into a soft bed. She wouldn't be able to do that until she had beaten Adrian though! Or in the worst case, until she had been slammed through a table.

With Adrian in the ring now, Belinda started to climb up into the ring. She'd stagger up towards the downed yellow clad woman and attempt to pull Adrian up onto her feet. Trying to place one arm in between Adrian's legs as she would try and loop her other arm around Adrian's shoulders. Trying to lift her older sister's best friend upside down into the air and then try and throw her down onto the flat table that was lying down on the mat. It wouldn't break, but it would for sure hurt.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Adrian couldn't offer much resistance to Belinda's ideas, only giving any strong sign of life when her back hit the wood and bounced, yelling out a pained screech as her back arched up in pain, from top to bottom her spine was bearing the brunt of this match and it would be some time before she willingly got involved in another tables match if this was how they were going to go.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top