Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ragna Lemoine the "Crushing Beast"

Go down

Ragna - Ragna Lemoine the "Crushing Beast" Empty Ragna Lemoine the "Crushing Beast"

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Name: Ragna Lemoine
Ring Name:
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown (Natural)
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 193lbs
Nationality: French
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Wear down her oppoent through strong, hard hitting grapples and painful submissions. As well, to humiliate her opponent through demeaning moves. Will at times use more dirty tactics to win. One of such is to instead of using her large breasts as a smother, she will actually use it to hit her oppoent in a rather embarrasing way.
Style: A strong grappler whom likes to go down dirty. Not afraid to use aerial or sexual attacks on oppoents.

Preferred Matches: Any, including Hentai. Will also do Tension as well.

Physical Statistics

Endurance: 4.25/5 A tough workout regime has made her
Strength: 5/5 Formerly a female powerlifter, Ragna can lift most of if not all her oppoents with ease.
Speed: 2/5 Slow lumberous, it is part of her strategy, keeping herself strong like an iron statue. Of course sometimes that can come at a bad time.
Defense: 4/5 Strong like iron, she can take several hits and just shrugging it off.
Technique:4.75/5 Experienced wrestler with several years in and out of the game.
Hentai:3/5 Unafraid to, her method and touch can be rather blunt though and is more average if anything else, relying on her assets to carry her forward in more hentai style matches

Wrestiling Statistics

Strikes: 4.5/5 Her striked can inflict massive pain, doing damage like a freight train to those unaware of her.
Submissions: 3/5 Average, using her sheer strength, assets , and size to crush and make her oppoent submit to her will.
Powerhouse:  4.75/5 Trained as a power lifter, there isn't much that she can't do.
Aerial: 2/5 She can do them, but otherwise they just arent much her thing, unable to do more complex moves that more high flying wrestlers could.
Counters: 3.5/5 Average wise, she tanks more hits than anything else.

Favored moves: Suplexes, Sleeper Holds, Big Elbows, Face Sits, Smothers, Back Breakers, Big Boots, Spine Busters, DDTs, Bear Hugs, Belly Drops

Signature Moves:
-Frog Splash
-Big Boot
-Flying Shoulder Tackle
-Sleeper Hold

Finishing moves:
-Hard Landing: A modiefed belly flop, instead using of course her breasts to squish and humiliate her oppenent with a crushing squash. It is also risky, putting her self at heightened risk due to her size and weight, but extremely effective when it connects.
-Vivia la Revolution: Ragna will grab the opponent and set them up as if for a powerbomb, but instead of going straight into it, she will spin around before quickly moving straight into complete the move, going for a pin attempt.
Arc de Triomphe: 3  vertical suplexes, Ragna holding for each one.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Ragna - Ragna Lemoine the "Crushing Beast" Ragna_11

Personality: Rough and tumble, Ragna is a born fighter whose personality is as big as her. She shows this in ring with large displays of her strength and power to not only dominate her opponents, something she loves to do and woo the crowd as well. Her cheating comes from a will to win at near all costs fostered at a young age in the collegiate wrestling scene, all the way to the female collegiate wrestling scene.

However outside the ring and out of her costume, Ragna is actually far more normal in comparison. Kind and of good heart, she is the opposite of her rather tough personality.  

Past/History:Ragna was born to a small family in the French country side outside of the city of Paris. Her father ran a bakery on the first floor of their home while her mother was a florist selling flowers in the garden out back, the small family of three living on the second floor happy and content. A standard education through most of her life with little to no issues financial or otherwise led to a quiet and happy life.

It was during her High School that she grew an interest in female wrestling, joining the collegiate groups and quickly rising in her circuit to top spot picks, going into college on scholarship. She quickly developed a sort of mean streak in which the collegiate wrestler would go far rougher than what was needed of her to win in tournaments. It was her dream to compete in the Olympics but such an event would never come, an accident outside the mat from a bad fall damaging her right leg in a permanent way that would hinder her dreams. It didn’t stop her however from being a coach to the French team. One of her fellow coaches, a spotter for the AFW had took interest in Ragna, inviting her to take up some tryouts in the smaller affiliates where she slowly grew into Hell persona of a rough woman ready to win at all costs.

Wrestling Attire:

Fun Facts:
-Is skilled as a baker and novice florist
-Studied collegiate wrestling
-Bachelors in Medieval French History
-Hates Bananas

AFW Information

Record: 2-1-0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals: