by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 5 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Minerva again yawned again when Victoria did. She smiled weakly. "I want to snuggle with Vi-chan." She said blushing. "She is as soft and cuddly as all of her bunnies." She beamed at that. "Oh..." She said as she blinked. "But Mine-chan isn't dressed for night time." She said looking down at her school uniform she was still wearing. She crawled over to Victoria and shrugged a bit. She curled up into a ball and inched her way closer and closer to Victoria until their foreheads were touching. Minerva smiled and then lifted up her face and gave Victoria a small peck.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 5 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Clyton Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:22 am

Victoria snuggled comfortably in her blanket. She didn't say a word, but she knew she understands what Minerva said. She just doesn't have the energy left to express herself. Her face blushed when their foreheads touch. She wasn't that used to sleeping with someone touching her. When Minerva pecked her, she instinctively gave out a shivering twitch, but calmed down for the moment. She then started to wrap her arms around Minerva, as if she was hugging her like a teddy bear. "You should show me Sera-san tomorrow. I really want to know who she is... Forgive me if I was being rude asking that Mine-chan..." She whispered.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Minerva shivered at the touch but snuggled into the embrace, wrapping her own arms around Victoria. "yeah..." She said in a soft tone, clearly overcome by sleep. "I will take you to see her tomorrow Vi-chan." She said and with a final yawn, drifted off to sleep.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:12 am

Victoria smiled after Minerva slept, but that all she could do left, as she soon slept right after...

The next day, it was early morning. Victoria was the one who first woke up of the two, slowly opening her eyes to still see a sleeping Minerva. Noticing that her arms are still cuddled around her small body, she slowly slipped her hands under Minerva's shirt and reached for her armpits, before she tickled her to try to get her awake.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 am

Minerva slept very well that night and had dreams that continued where the two had left off. As she slept, her mouth hung upen and a small bit of drool formed at her lips. She was sleeping cozily until a sudden sensation woke her up. "Whaaaa!" Sh e yelped. "Hehehehehehenooo! heheheh!' She was caught up in the tickling and when she realized it was Victoria she squealed even more and tclamped her arms around the bunny girl and hugged her tightly. "Vi-chaaaan!" She cooed. "Mine-chan has never been woken up like that beforre! But waking up laughing is the best way to wake up!" she nuzzled Victoria affectionatly and then grinned and reached up to tickle Victoria in return.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:59 am

Victoria stopped the tickling as soon as Minerva hugged her, immediately hugging Minerva back tightly to show her affection. She gave a huge smile when she heard Minerva's comment. It was a long time ago when she waked someone up by tickling. "Oh Mine-chan, there's so much more-" It wasn't before long that she was cut off and got tickled in the receiving end, bursting out laughing loudly. She's very sensitive to tickling, and couldn't stop Minerva cause her arms are still cuddled around her body. She quickly stuffed her face in front of Minerva's chest, trying to stop her unresistable laughter.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Minerva grinned as she tickled Victoria. It felt good just to touch the bunny girl and make her laugh. The closeness of the semi-hug and everything was just simply amazing. She blushed when she felt Victoria press against her chest and after a few moments stopped and let her lips rest against the top of Victoria's head. "Vi-chan..." She whispered, hugging her tightly in an embrace. "Mine-chan has been so happy since she has been with Vi-chan." She whispered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

Victoria calmed down a little bit after the sudden tickle, but giggled a little bit. "Oh silly Mine-chan, you don't need to say that out loud. I can tell just by looking at you." She cutely said as she gave Minerva another hug, just to feel more of her body's warmness. "So, what do you want to do today? Should we go meet this Sera-san?" She asked nicely, just thinking what kind of person Seraphim would be.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:10 am

Minerva grinned at Victoria. "Mine-chan knows!" She said. "b-but... She wants to say it! Because because she feels that strongly about it!" As if the emphasis just needed to be there. Minerva clutched Victoria tightly and nuzzled up against the bunny girl, purring in affection. She then pulled away and smiled. "Yes! I want Vi-Chan to meet Sera-San!" she said. She then slid off the bed. "B-but Vi-chan..." She said looking down. "C-Can Mine-chan cook for Vi-Chan. S-She wants to make Vi-Chan a tastey breakfast!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Victoria groggily sat up and heard what Minerva said before she widened her eyes. "Mine-chan!... Do you really mean it?" She said, her face blushing a little. Minerva doing something like this is too much for her. She really don't need to do it, but Victoria wanted to respect her wishes. "I-I will be very glad if you do cook me breakfast. It means a lot to me." She said, slowly getting off her bed.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next