by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 2 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 am

Minerva's eyes widened at Victoria's sudden cry of pain. She didn't mean to tackle her that hard. It was just that she was over excited. She was about to apologize when she saw how close they really were. She caught a glimpse of Victoria's eyes and that look...Minerva froze and instantly she felt her heart pounding. She had never been in this position and as their lips were so close she wondered about a lot of things in the short time. But what she most wondered about, is if she could break free from all those things that held her down. She was in a league where girls did this sort of thing for a living.

She definitely had feelings for Victoria, but she thought it was just a friendship. Her face was a deep red as well. Well, if she wanted to know how she really felt about the girl this was as good a time as any. If Victoria stopped her and told her to go, then maybe she just wasn't who she thought she was, or maybe minerva wasn't the same person she used to be. Either way her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned in and pressed her lips against Victoria's gently. Shocking, Mine-chan! Seraphim has really been rubbing off on you! The voice inside Minerva's head screamed but she just ignorred it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 2 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Clyton Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:25 am

Everything just happened so fast for Victoria to comprehend. She just slowly, closed her eyes as her lips made contact with Minerva's, having such a soft yet lovely feeling to it. Her face still blushed as red as the roses, and her body showed no signs of movement, trying to savor this moment. She didn't think this would go this far, but she knew it would eventually happen. There is no one in this world that is old as she that has this kind of life, the life of cuteness. All her horrible past moments melted away, as she met this one and only person who opened the door to her future...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

Minerva too would never in a million years had expected this to happen and if anyone had said that she would initiat e it, she would have veehemently said it was impossible. But here she was, her lips pressed against Victoria's. Her sweet and gentle lips were like magic and Once she did not feel Victoria pull away, her stiffened body melted against the bunny girl. Her small hands reached up and touched Victoria's shoulders and she pressed more into the kiss. It was the kind of kiss that was laughable by most standards, the two hadn't even done anything but press their lips together. Minerva was to scared to attempt anything else, even though her hart was fluttering, but if one was watching, they would see the most adorable scene. Two young girls kissing in a room full of bunnies. Minerva furrowed her brow and pressed harder against Victoria's lips, mustering up all she could to put everything into the cute little kiss. Despite being simple contact, it really felt great and she even made a little squeaking noise as she tried harder to kiss Victoria.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:29 am

Victoria wouldn't have this kiss any other way. It's just like a normal kiss, something easy to do, and also something easy to show her feelings for Minerva. She's been thinking if she would consider her a true sister. Though they are not related by blood, they are related by their lifestyle. That is perfect enough for Victoria to consider Minerva her sister. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing that the kiss went on for a lengthy amount of time that the usual squeaking noises can be heard. Though she doesn't want to disrupt the moment, just in case Minerva is enjoying it, instead just waiting for her to stop.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 am

After a few minutes of the solid kiss, Minerva opened her eyes. Even as their lips pressed against one another, she saw Victoria wide eyed and looking up at her. A very faint blush formed and quickly grew to red. She rolled off of Victoria and sat up and covered her face. "I... I..." She stammered, searching for the words. "Vi-chan... That's not like Mine-chan. I don't know what came over her. Please don't be upset...." She didn't turn to look back at Victoria and kept her face covered with her hands, afraid of what was going to happen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 pm

After Minerva got off of her, Victoria quickly gasped for air. Even after just a kiss, she looked exhausted, and her face was still red. She looked at Minerva, and merely smiled. "I'm not upset Mine-chan. I'm actually relieved." She said as she reached out slowly to softly grab Minerva's wrists and pull them away from her face so she can see it. "I'm just relieved, that someone knows who I am." She said as she stood up and give another kiss to Minerva, before backing off quickly. "You don't mind... if you'll be my sister?" She asked, a bit embarrassed.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Minerva's eyes widened behind her hand at Victoria's first words. She didn't know how she could be relived but Minerva heaved a mental sigh that Victoria wasn't upset about the kiss. Her chest felt hot and her heart was beating rapidly. When her hand was pulled away before she was even able to react she was quickly kissed again and her face turned even redder. "Vi-chan..." She said as Victoria's next words came out. Her little lip quivered as it hung open. Suddenly her eyes lit up. "waaaaaaaah!" Her expression turned into one of pure joy as she lunged at Victoria again to hug her tightly. "Vi-chan! Kyaaah!" She said as she nuzzled the girl. "That would make me soooo happy!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 am

"R-Really?!" Victoria said in surprise as her eyes widened. The sudden hug also made her more surprised. She didn't know Minerva would just willingly and easily accept her request. She carefully cradled her arms around Minerva, hugging her tightly with her warm embrace. "I would also be soooo happy... Please, stay with me, forever. I want to protect you, and make you happy." She said, as she closed her eyes, cherishing the time the two are having together.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 am

Minerva's eyes widened at Victoria's words. She wasn't sure how to take it really, and was really very excited. Her heart was racing but her face calmed down and became more serious. "P-protect m-me?" she said quietly. She didn't understand why Victoria would want to protect her, though she could understand why she thought she NEEDED protection. She looked up and smiled. "Vi-chan already makes me happy... and I want to do the same for Vi-Chan." She said taking the bunny girl by the hands and smiling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 am

Victoria smiled back at Minerva. "Don't worry Mine-chan. I'm already happy, just by you being with me." She said, as she gave Minerva another hug. It feels like every time she gives Minerva a hug, it brightens up her day. "You know, it's hard to find someone that has almost the same exact life. But if you do find that person, it is almost like they found their lost siblings... Do you get what I mean?" She asked curiously.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next