by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Between Matches at the tournament

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Between Matches at the tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Matches at the tournament

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Kirin nodded seriously. "Anything particular, or just let her know you're coming?" she asked. She paused and added emphatically "Politely."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Between Matches at the tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Matches at the tournament

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Masane nodded slowly. "Yeah.. that sounds fine."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Kirin would nod, giving her an assuring hand on the shoulder and a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping out of the room a few quick paces after the brawling thief.

"SARAH!" she bellowed down the hall in a voice more befitting a woman her size than her usual sweetness. It contained more sheer volume than any real sign of anger or rage in it, but still got her "shush"ed by one of the nurses, meekly lowering her shout. "Let's have words," she called in a more tame tone as she walked at a lazy pace after her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Sarah whistling was silenced and she stopped in her tracks as a loud shout of her name echoed down the hallway she was walking down. She turned around, and saw some old woman she had never met before walking towards her. Sarah raised a perplexed eyebrow. It didn't look like she was happy either.

"Can I help you, big girl?" she asked disdainfully, poking at the woman's weight.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Kirin overlooked the weight comment easily. She'd heard many worse and turned the other cheek to them. She took a deep breath as she drew closer, trying to keep Masane in earshot of the conversation. "Sarah," she said in a calm voice, managing a simple smile. "I understand you got... enthusiastic in your last fight," she reasoned. There was a sort of devil on her shoulder urging her to simply get the girl in a headlock and shake all the things she'd stolen out of her, but her guardian personality made her think of Masane first and dismiss them for courtesy and maintain a soft smile.

"I really don't care for cheating like that, but I'm well aware you'd probably care less. Frankly, I'd considered trying to take what you took from Masane, but..." she patted her belly and smiled genuinely. "I should think I'm a bigger woman than that," she said. The vague comment in passing might have been the closest thing she'd had to an insult to anyone in the past year.

"I just wanted you to know that Masane will be taking it back. Soon. And she'll do it fair."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Sarah narrowed her eyes on the woman, listening to her attempt to stay calm. She obviously knew Masane. That would explain the angered shout. Sarah made a lot of enemies this way, and currently she had more enemies than she did fingers.

"Cheating?" Sarah repeated calmly, and cracked a smirk at the nonsense of it. "I don't recall being unfair, wide load. I threw punches, she threw punches, one of us went down, and it wasn't me. And the last thing I need is her grandma getting in my face about it."

Sarah snorted when the woman said what she did. "Take what back? I don't have anything. Frankly, I don't know what you're talking about."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Kirin didn't feel like humoring the punk with semantics about cheating vs fowl play and grandmothers (not a common combination...). She angered her, but showing it would just give her satisfaction. Being calm felt more insulting, in a way, and she let her anger feed on that.

"I DID see the match, you know, I mean her sash. And frankly, her pride." Kirin said calmly. "While I'm glad to see that the title wound up in her hands rather than yours, Masane is attached to the trophy you took off her. I'm sure a delinquent like yourself would be willing to let her earn it back in a rematch some time. When she's in better shape, of course."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Sarah threw back her head and laughed loudly, as she was geuinunly amused at what the woman was saying. "I don't care about the title!" she declared, wiping a tear from her eye. "Sure, it's a very shiny belt and I wouldn't mind it as a trophy, but the title is just a word. I came her for two reasons; to fight, and to win. And Masane knows as well as I do that I was the one who won that match. Let them declare her the winner, I don't care! The fact is, I'm walking away feeling on top of the world, and she...." Sarah stopped to grin darkly at her. "Well, she's not even walking, is she, chubsy?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Kirin's blood chilled for a moment at the part of her walking, enough to not even hear the word chubsy.
"I'm not here to listen to you brag, little lady," Kirin said, standing upright to remind her just how little she was. "I'm here for Masane, and she's here for honor and victory. And you know what?" she said curtly, as if expecting to cut off the brawler. "I KNOW you don't care! I wouldn't expect you to. Masane's not a silly little child who thinks everything around her needs to get punched! She has half a brain to know better than to just stroll around this place bullying and stealing everything she sees!"

Kirin let a scowl escape. "I'm not here to threaten you. I don't even think you're worth scolding, because I assume you'd make whatever I said into a fat joke just to make yourself feel better from the empty, shallow life you lead, and I'd just pity you all the more." Kirin's conscience actually scolded herself for that one.

"I'm just telling you this. Masane is a true warrior, and she's going to bring you down one day. And there'll be others, I promise, because don't expect me to just sit around while you mess with all these sweet girls."

She frowned at the shorter redhead. "Are we clear, or are you just too thick to get me?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Sarah idly inspected her hands as the woman ranted on. There was still blood staining them, both from Masane and the security girls that had tried to subdue her. She was tempted to makie Kirin's blood paint her fists as well.

Whn the woman finished off, Sarah smiled amusingly at her. "Yeah, I am pretty awesome, aren't I?"

Sarah didn't bacl off when the woamn sized her up, but she didn't back off. "Don't try to act like you know me, cause you don't. You can push your ideals and your sob stories on me all day, and I'll just laugh at you. If Masane wants to take me on again, I welcome her to try. But the result will be the same? You know why? Cause I'm just better than them."

Sarah looked her up and down, smirking amusingly. "What are you supposed to be, anyway? The mother of the AFW? What's the matter, you don't have your own children so you gotta force your way into everyone else's lives? Who's really the pathetic one here, blubber butt?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next