by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm

" 'm not... a pushover..." she grunted, a dazed note to the voice that showed that while she was sure of it, it wasn't clear if that was enough. The ref's hand raised for the last time in the match as Kirin brought her hands quickly to brace on Akashi's shoulder and, shamelessly, on her breast, trying to heave the marginally smaller girl off in one last, desperate, dizzy shove.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Akashi couldn't resist Kirin's shove and even slightly blushed at the touch to her breast. In this kind of match, that was unexpected even though she knew Kirin didn't do it on purpose. The move didn't really move Akashi too much, as she was almost dead weight, but pulling her shoulder up would break the count. Akashi heaved a deep sigh. "I fought knowing you weren't."

She said and rolled off of Kirin and onto her knees. She looked up to the ref. "I submit the match to my opponent." She whispered as her head fell and her sweat soaked hair covered her. She was on her hands and knees and reached up and grabbed the bandages on her head and threw them down. Blood soaked once more she smiled as she looked up. "There's no shame in this loss. I gave you everything I had, maybe more than I had." She said smiling to Kirin. "It's a wonder I even made it to you so I am happy with it. I know if I had been in full health from the start then I would be in the final match."

She slowly stood up and offered a hand to Kirin to help her up. "Arigatou, Yoko-mama." She said with a gleam in her eye. "I guess I can get this injury properly attended to now." She said as more blood trickled down her face.

"But now you must win the title belt. Because when we have a real and proper rematch, I will be taking it from you!" despite who fatiged she both looked and felt, a gleam sparked in her eye.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Kirin laughed lightly, maybe a bit deliriously as Akashi helped pull her up. "Arigato, Akashi-san," she replied, taking her hand to urge her into a quick but warm hug. "And I'll have to win the contendorship first, but I'll give the title my best after I win that." She smiled knowingly. "She's a toughy, though. And know that was so darned close that I proudly consider you an equal, and you'd get just as far as I could here."

She'd leave the hug to raise Akashi's hand in respect, motioning to her for the crowd to cheer. Then, using her hand to wipe from fresh blood from the injury and give it a sweet kiss. "There. That'll make it feel better," she assured her like a child.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Akashi smiled and nodded to Kirin respectively. To be considered an equal by someone like her was more than an honor. She shook her head. "When I am a Yokozuna like you, then we'll be equals." She corrected. "But I am working hard for it."

She waved to the crowd when her arm was raised, smiling widely. She also motioned for the crowd to cheer Kirin, which they did. "If you can beat me, then that contendership is in the bag." She whispered, not being egotistical but telling the truth.

She smiled when the blood was wiped away and when she was kissed. She took the hug and embracced Kirin tightly in return but when she pulled away, Akashi grabbed Kirin's chin and gave the plump milf a deep hard kiss. She held it as long as she could and then pulled away with a soft pant. "That's how I want you to remember me Yoko-mama. So the next time we meet you'll know what to expect." She gave Kirin one last congratulatory pat on the back and then wearily made her way out of the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Kirin's eyes went wide, not expecting the playfully noble girl to kiss her so fiercely. "Oh, she's a contender alright..." she thought as she melted into the kiss, glad to let the pleasure wash over the still-lingering pain in her back and head. Only when they ran out of air did they break the crowd-pleaser, and Kirin nodded.

"I won't just expect it, I'll look forward to it," Kirin said brightly as blush conquered her cheeks. She let Akashi leave, entertaining the crowd with some wiggles and poses before following suit, hoping that the slight advantage (only slight, for the move was still fairly powerful) would help her fulfill her promises to her comrades of the ring.

Kirin wins by submission

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2