Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week

3 posters

Go down

An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week Empty An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:35 am

It was mid card for the Tensions activities that night and the arena was growing impatient for the next match up... unfrotunately it would seem that they were going to have to wait just a little bit longer, cause instead of a wrestler stepping out onto the top of the rampway, they were greeted by the sensual figure of Melisssa Seller's GM of Tension.

Following the customary boos and jeers, the blond haired woman made her way down the rampway towards the ring. As usual, she was dressed to impress... a silk black dress with a split down the side leg with glimmering rhine stones was her choice of attire today.

She climbed up the steps to the side of the ring and stepped in through the mid ropes... Microphone in hand.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen... I do so hope you are enjoyinig the nights events." She spoke in her smooth clear voice and graced everyone with a smile, whether they were happy to see her or not.

"I know you are keen for tonights proceedings to continue so will not endevour to keep you too long. As some of you may already be away, unfortunately Ms. Vega... Also known as Soledad Vega... Has had to vacate the Tension 24/7 belt. This unfortunate event means that we are currently without a 24/7 champion, but I seek to quickly resolve this issue..." She turned and looked up to the top of the rampway.

"If I could asked the number one contender, Mr. Blake to make his way out to the ring please."

Spotlight
characters:
An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week ELZuoMvAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week OG5hnuaAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week Cg3CzYmAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week Empty Re: An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Dave's music blared on the speakers, accompanied by the roar of the crowd as the young man made his way to the ring. Though if one looked close enough they could see the disappointment at not being able to knock Sola off her perch as champion. He was a man who wanted to prove himself.

Heading into the ring, he gave a nod to Melissa, waiting for her to speak.

An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 am

Melissa Sellers calmly held the microphone and waited for Dave to make his entrance, thankfully it wasn't a long wait as he didn't stand around on cermony and very quickly got into the ring.

"Good of you to join us Mr. Blake..." Melissa said cooly "I am sure that with the news about Ms. Vega and you currently sitting in the number one contender position, you may be expecting to be first in line to take the title... And I can even goes as far as to assure you that you are indeed in the top list of names to move forwards as the Tension 24/7 champion. However, I feel that it would be doing the title, yourself and the fans of AFW a great disservice if I were to simply hand off the title to you... I am sure a man like yourself will want to earn the title rather than be given it. isn't that right?" Melissa, ever the masterful twister of words, was denying Dave from walking away with the title right then and there... But using all her cunning, she was doing so in such a way that would seem more than reasonable... She handed the question off to Dave, knowing full well that the way she had framed it only left him one course of action and agree with her assumption of his character

Spotlight
characters:
An issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week ELZuoMvAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week OG5hnuaAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week Cg3CzYmAn issuue 24 hours, 7 days a week 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:21 am

Dave could only smile as Melissa tried weaving her little web of words. While this was one of his first times meeting her face to face, he heard the stories and the fan reception gave him more than enough of an idea on how she was perceived by the public at large. Raising the mic to his own mouth he offered his own cool reply.

"I 100% agree." he said, drawing a few puzzled sounds from the crowd, "I laid out Sola before Showdown. Had I wanted the belt that easily, I'd have pinned her there. I have made it crystal clear that I want to earn this."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:38 pm

"Good good.." Melissa spoke in a voice that sounded almost on the level of a contented cat's purr while a devilish grin played at the corner of her lips

"I'm glad you agree Mr. Blake, as I have taken the liberty of looking through your past matches so as to find an opponent that would be suitably matched against you for the title... Just to ensure that the audience gets the spectactle that they deserve of course... And I believe you are already aquinted with him..." At this point, Melissa gestured her arm up towards the top of the rampway as if inviting whoever that person may be to come down to the ring.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 pm

The crowd waited in anticipation to see just who Melissa had brought out to be Dave's opponent for the evening, considering it was somebody that Dave had fought before, there was a number of talented opponents he could have ended up against.

and then they heard The Synth Horns.

Indeed, Dave's mystery opponent was none other than the sexy speedo clad teen who had handed him probably his most embarrassing defeat, Ryo Kamiya!

Clad in his trusty blue speedo, the tanned teen from Tokyo made his way down the ramp, slapping the various hands in his path before sliding under the ropes and getting into the ring, ever present smirk on his face as he smacked his GM's ass and had a referee hand him a microphone.

"Hey Dave! Remember me buddy? Ready to suck me off again, after I win, again!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:05 am

The moment the music hit, Dave shook his head, a knowing smile on his face. He wagged a finger at the manager, already aware of his opponent before he turned around. SO this was the heel like woman they worked under. She gives him a title match, against an opponent he has a known problem with beating.

Turning, Dave couldn't help but laugh, holding his own mic up, "Sure you didn't get kicked in the head? You're in dreamland if you think you won already."

Part of him was relieved however, as he knew Ryo's style in the ring, and how the young Kamiya performed, so the two were guaranteed to put on a great match.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Melissa just smiled thinly as Ryo made his appearance into the arena and a few words of "greetings" were pasted between them.

"Well then dearies.." She said in her sweetly melodic tone of voice "I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll just leave you to get re-aquinted with one another.." With that, the manipulative spider-esque general manager of Tension stepped carefully in between the ropes and made her exit from the ring

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content