Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder Empty Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Since coming back to AFW after her small hiatus Mai had been booked in matches with a librarian and a magician. She was starting to wonder if AFW was just throwing wrestlers at her with cliched gimmicks at her just to humiliate those poor women in the center of the ring. Mai would also get the word that her next opponent had somewhat of a superhero gimmick only making Mai's suspicion seem more true. Mai would put on her usual attire her white corset that extenuated her breasts with no bra underneath, a purple mini jacket, her purple skirt covering up her black thong, and her white heeled boots. Mai felt bad for opponent,, it was likely she didn't know what she was getting herself into. "Oh well, a paycheck is a paycheck." Mai thought to herself as she waited for the announcer to introduce her.

Mai:

Announcer: "The following contest is a Hentai Submission Match. The only way to win is to force your opponent to submit after they have reached orgasm. The match will not stop until one woman submits to the other. Introducing first, from Las Vega, Nevada. The Undefeated Mai Valentine!!!!!"

The AFW crowd would give a mixture of cheers and boos to Mai as her music played and she confidently made her way down to the ring. The AFW crowd loved Mai's ability to humiliate and dominate women in her hentai style bouts, but her in ring ethics were always questionable. Mai didn't have to worry about rules in this match, with there being no disqualifications which meant the crowd were guaranteed that Mai wasn't going to fight fair against her opponent tonight. Ma would smirk as she heard the crowd's reaction and would soak it in. Once Mai was in the ring she'd do sexy pose just to to hear the mixed reaction from the crowd. It was clear that the AFW crowd wanted Mai put in her place. Mai would wait in her corner for her opponent to make her entrance, as the AFW crowd would wait for the woman who could possibly break Mai's streak to come into the arena.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 am

Announcer: "And now... introducing, making her first single debut, the future Wonder of the World, from the land of Freedom and Liberty, Clara Wonder!!"

And with that, an upbeat pop song was played before a girl clad in skin-tight, superheroine-esque red leotard with a blue cape made her appearance. Welcomed by the crowd with loud cheers, the girl waved her hands cheerfully before she ran down the ramp, her blue cape magnificently billowing with her motions before she displayed her athleticism by leaping into the ring, landing perfectly on her feet.

Small Wonder:

Now that she was in the ring, Clara would unclasp her cape before handing it to the ringside crew. She would do a little stretching, displaying her flexibility before she looked at her opponent.

From what she had heard, her opponent was rather undefeated in matches. Knowing that her opponent, Mai Valentine, wasn't an ordinary opponent, Clara showed a grim look, determined to be the one to beat this woman in this match. "Ready to experience your first loss?" Clara asked, placing her hands on her hips, smiling confidently at her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Mai Valentine vs. "The Little Wonder" Clara Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 28, 2017 2:19 am

Mai watched her opponent enter the AFW arena, and she'd have an arrogant smirk on her face as she heard that this match was her opponent's singles competition debut. After this match Mai can officially say that she's wrestled a doctor, magician, librarian, and a cosplayer. Mai would cross her arms as she looked over at her opponent. Her opponent had a nice body for someone her age, and Mai was going to have fun making this poor girl moan for her as she fucked her into submission. Mai would smile as she heard Clara taunt her and she'd respond by saying. "You'll be crying for mommy when I'm done with you rookie." Mai said confidently as she waited for the bell to ring so the match could start.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 3:29 am

Smirking at her opponent, Clara would retort, "Oh yeah? Well, I think I'm gonna make you cum and then bring you back to my house so me and my mom can fuck you together~" She was certain that her mother would be proud of her if she could beat this woman in this hentai match. Still, she had to be careful, or else she might end up experiencing a rather humiliating loss in the hands of this woman.

So, the bell would then ring, officiating the match. Taking a traditional wrestling stance, Clara would lower herself before she began by launching herself towards Mai, attempting to take her down to the mat with a spear! While her body wasn't as well-built as her mother's, she was still able to do things like using her body to take down her opponents!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 28, 2017 3:36 am

Mai would hear Clara's response and would smile at the prospect of making this a POW match, but then the bell rang Mai would focus on her opponent. Mai would see her opponent charge at her, like many others before her and Mai knew what to do. "I'm gonna take you for a ride, hun!" Ma said as she sidestepped Clara to grab on her opponent's attire to assist Clara in increasing her momentum so the young woman would Spear the steel ring post hurting her shoulder early in this match. Mai knew that a blow like that would require some time to recover, so while Clara was recovering Mai would give Clara an offer. "Are you still confident in your skills, hun? If you are why don't we raise the stakes? The loser becomes the winner's POW for a night. Are you woman enough for the challenge?" Mai taunted Clara with offer wanting to destroy the rookie in her singles debut and make Clara her bitch.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 6:03 am

"Gyaaahh!!" Clara squealed when she missed her target and was flung to another direction, hitting the turnbuckle instead. "Gyuhhh!!" Feeling sore on her shoulder after hitting the turnbuckle, Clara shifted her position as she sat at the corner, trying to soothe the pain she's currently experiencing. Now, she's starting to realize that she probably might not stand a chance against someone like Mai, who had been unbeatable for quite some time.

Still, hearing her words incensed Clara a little. Still feeling anxious, Clara responded, "F-fine!! I'll prove my skills to you, and I'm gonna fuck you bad your brain's blown out of your thick, stupid skull!!" And with that, Clara stood up before she went to the ropes, using them to catapult herself towards Mai, hoping to hit her with a clothesline!! She's gonna fuck this arrogant bitch hard and prove to everyone that she's got the skills to fight against big girls!!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 am

Playing with her opponent's mind was child's play for Mai. She got Clara to agree to make this match have a POW stipulation, and her opponent was visibly angry with her which would lead to Clara making some stupid mistakes. Clara would charge at Mai for a Clothesline, but Mai had a confident smirk on her face as she caught Clara before the girl got within range for the Clothesline by her neck with her hand choking Clara with that one hand and looking Clara in the eyes as she did it to intimidate the rookie. "You're in way over your head." Mai said before she'd use one of her legs to go behind one of Clara's as Mai pushed forward for a Choke Mat Slam to send Clara back first into the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 6:24 am

Before she could hit Mai with the clothesline, Clara got herself caught by her neck. When she looked into Mai's eyes and heard her taunt, the Little Wonder was visibly intimidated. She attempted to break free from Mai's hold, struggling as hard as she could, but such attempt would be proven fruitless as she was slammed down to the mat with a chokeslam!

"Hurghh!!" Clara groaned out in pain as her back hit the mat. She knew that she might get another attack if she didn't move away, so she attempted to roll aside to get away from Mai, heading over to the ropes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 28, 2017 6:28 am

Mai could see it in her opponent's eyes that she was inside Clara's head planting seeds of doubt. After the Choke Mat Slam, Mai would just watch Clara roll away to the ropes as she posed for the AFW crowd to show her confidence at the moment. The AFW crowd would give Mai a mixed reaction, but that reaction was boisterous. Mai would then look over to Clara and she'd say. "Come on, hun. Let's see what you've got." Mai said inviting Clara in for a lock in the center of the ring to play further mind games with the Little Wonder.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 10:32 am

"Grrr..." Clara growled angrily as she glared at Mai, who was clearly mocking her. Seeing that Mai was provoking her to attack, Clara would be happy to deliver as she would catapult herself from the ropes towards Mai, using the force from the ropes to launch herself towards her opponent, leaping up so that she could deliver a Lou Thesz Press on her, and if successful, Clara would try to strike at Mai's head with repeated hits of her forearm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next