by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 2:48 am

Crista nodded as Dr. Cutter’s hands took to her thighs, and it was impassively at first that Crista watched her do the typical doctor’s work. But that mere “doctor’s work” proved strangely relaxing, too, like a massage for legs fatigued from long days of training. Crista attributed it to her lack of a rush to escape back to her training that she noticed details that escaped her during past physicals. A breath escaped her, but with the doctor’s massaging finding nothing that caused pain, she made no other sounds.

Instead, she continued to listen to the unique doctor, and it was quickly that Crista realized where her line of questioning was leading. A smirk formed at the same time as Dr. Cutter’s. It was no secret to Crista now that AFW organized matches that centered on the sensual more than the violent, and she found herself okay with them and with the idea that she could be in one of those matches herself. ”To me, competition is competition. It doesn’t matter if I’m competing to pin someone or steal away their shorts.”

That was generally how she felt. She had never known much of shame, and she may not have been experienced with intimate things, but she was not scared of them either. It was possible she was curious. Another thing Dr. Cutter didn’t need to hear, because it was not her question. ”I came here for no other reason but the level of competition, because the fighters here are said to be among the best in the world. That is the kind of challenge I want, whatever the sport.”

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by acuyra Sun May 28, 2017 3:21 am

There were times when Anesthesia honestly considered becoming a real, genuine nurse. She certainly had the knowledge for it, and the truth was that it would pay a good deal more than her current career. She’d be able to hang around young women all day, enjoying their forms, sampling their anatomies. Who knew what a person like her could get away with, with the right connections?

Of course, she would have to take care of male patients, too. A non-starter.

No, she liked her current situation just fine. It afforded her opportunities like this, which had massaging two of the loveliest legs she’d ever come across. Crista seemed to enjoy the attention as well, as the two of them shared a smile. ”A strip match is one of the more tame things you could end up in here, love.” It took a supreme act of will, but Anesthesia finally managed to pull her hands away from those succulent thighs. ”But I admire the spirit. I just hope, well…”

She bit her lip, feigning hesitation, before reaching up to give Crista a gentle shove on the shoulder, getting her to lay back and stretch out. ”Do you mind if I speak plainly, Crista?” She put as much concern into her voice as she could stomach, and even dragged out some sympathetic eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 am

Crista tilted her head in understanding. ”I realize.” It was the tame, tactful example. She had viewed film of the “hentai” matches, and they were not graceful affairs. Nonetheless, they were also not beyond what Crista believed she could handle. If she was to be asked to participate in one of those matches, she would be seeking a win, not worrying overmuch about what she and her opponent might have to do to one another.

Or that was what Crista thought. When Dr. Cutter’s friendly voice took a dip, Crista raised her eyebrows at her. They remained raised while she lay back onto the table at the doctor’s urging, leaving only her calves to dangle from the edge of the physician’s table. She was not enthusiastic about what was about to be said. Dr. Cutter’s features showed too much pain and reluctance for her coming comments to be what Crista wanted to hear. ”Not at all.”

Unexpected butterflies filled her stomach, and she worried about what she would learn.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 28, 2017 3:59 am

This one had resolve, there was no getting around that, and Anesthesia nodded as the German reinforced her decision. A good competitive streak was certainly a useful thing, something that could easily be turned against her in the right situations. What wouldn’t Crista do in the name of competition? What lines wouldn’t she cross?

It was also good to have fairly solid confirmation that she wasn’t squeamish about intimacy with another woman. If everything Anesthesia had done up to now didn’t confirm that.

”I can’t help but worry for you, Crista.” She brought the stethoscope out and pressed the cold metal to her chest, sliding it lower, lower, lower, until she dipped just below her sports bra. ”I’ve seen so many bright women come and go over the years, and I know the AFW can be brutal, unforgiving place.” Anesthesia moved the stethoscope about, ostensibly checking for a heartbeat, sliding along the undersides of Crista’s breasts. ”I still have some ties in the organization, you know. I could help you, provide training...who knows? Maybe even help you out at ringside?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 4:25 am

While her breathing deepened to respond to the appearance of a stethoscope and the shiver it brought when pressed to the warm, bare skin of her chest, Crista felt relief. Dr. Cutter's words of warning were not so serious as she feared. Others had failed in AFW, yes, but Crista knew this to be true of any competitive sport. It was in her nature to work hard and seek to rise above those who did fail. 

But what Dr. Cutter expressed was not only concern, but also a desire to help.

Surprised, Crista turned her head fully to the doctor. Her initial reaction was one of excitement. To have a former wrestler turned doctor seeking to work with her was an honor. 

But Crista was a logical woman, and to be asked such a question under these circumstances took her off guard. Was her physique so impressive that it would be enough to convince a retired wrestler to return and train her and work with her? Crista likely should have asked the question, but another thought worked at her mind that was more realistic. 

The doctor may have sought an excuse to come back to the ring, and missed the competition herself.

That was too presumptive a thought to voice, however, and Crista gave way to a stutter while she tried to determine how to respond to such a sudden proposition. "Doctor, I- I don't know what to say. That is a very generous offer." She opened her mouth to say more, but what did she say? The doctor would likely continue, anyway, to catch Crista's stumbling.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 28, 2017 4:40 am

Turning away from Crista’s chest was surprisingly difficult. While those honed legs were undoubtedly the main attraction, the rest of her body was full of splendor, and Anesthesia found her heating up with the anticipation. To be able to touch all that tight skin. To feel it. To caress it. To serve this young, innocent soul in ways she never imagined…

Her hotter demons were beginning to take over, Anesthesia knew. Luckily, it seemed like she wouldn’t likely have to suffer for much longer. Things were coming to a head at a nice pace.

There was excitement in Crista’s eyes, mixed with confusion, apprehension, doubts. All things she could take advantage of, so long as she made the right moves.

As Crista stuttered, Anesthesia reached up and pressed a finger to her lip, silencing her with a shush. ”There, there, love. Relax. Enjoy the moment.” Her voice took on its natural husky tone, as she began to abandon the pretexts. She brought the stethoscope out and replacing it with her invading fingers, sliding her fingers over Crista’s breast, massaging it with a gentle, undulating squeeze. ”I can show you things. So many things.” Anesthesia licked her lips and placed one knee on the table, leaning towards the younger woman’s face.

”And all you have to do is say ‘yes’.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 1:19 pm

The last thing Crista expected was what followed.

Silenced by the doctor’s finger to her lips, Crista’s confusion intensified and a chill ran down her spine. She was not left to wonder for long.

Dr. Cutter’s hand replaced the stethoscope in the edge of Crista’s bra. Crista, in her surprise, could not help herself but to clench at the sensation of skin on skin. Always one in control, she limited it to the twisting of her feet and the curling of her fingers against the surface of the table before she settled. It would have taken a fool to think that what the doctor was doing to her was not sexual in nature, with the strokes of her fingers so subtle and (dare she admit it to herself) pleasant. Crista swallowed heavily once more as she stared down at her own chest being accosted by Dr. Cutter’s hand, and it only took the doctor drawing her attention by slipping one of her shapely legs on the table for a heat to begin to build in Crista’s core and redden her cheeks. Mixed with the chill of nervousness that ran through her muscles, the combination was enough to nearly make her lose her head.

But she, a composed one, maintained her rational thought, and her eyes trailed from the doctor’s leg up to her face. She had offered professional help, but now, Crista knew it was not merely training that the doctor offered. Crista willed herself to keep her voice in command while foreign fingers fondled her breast. ”And what would I be agreeing to?”

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 29, 2017 12:19 am

Hook, line, and sinker.

Granted, Anesthesia hadn't secured her catch just yet, but she felt she'd come far enough to say things were sufficiently locked. The veil was all but completely lifted at this point, and Crista would have to be a particularly dense woman to not know where this was going. She was a strong, smart woman, and if she didn't want Anesthesia on her, she could've resisted. She wasn't. Oh, she was clearly hesitant, but that only meant she needed the proper guidance. Guidance Anesthesia was happy to provide.

”Think of it like an apprenticeship, of sorts. You work under me, figuratively and literally.” Anesthesia’s intrepid fingers found a nice nipple to work with, and started to rub around them, teasing the nub. ”You help me take out my enemies. I help you take out yours. I make things easier for you, provide you some assistance from the shadows. Victories, championships, whatever you like.”

Anesthesia dipped her head even lower and started to kiss at Crista’s neck, peppering her with soft lips. ”Think of it like insurance. I could make your time in the AFW so profitable…” She ran her tongue along the rim of her future ward’s ear. ”So profitable.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 am

The doctor’s gentle touch was slow, but Crista’s growing response was rapid. Her chest heaved with the sharp breaths that came with the doctor’s discovery of the nipple beneath her bra. But she tried her best to keep from losing herself in sensation and pleasure, closing her eyes calmly to shut out Dr. Cutter and get her brain to take the lead over her body.

What the doctor was doing, Crista thought she welcomed. Even rationally, she did. But these circumstances were so...strange. What was the doctor speaking of? Working under her? The way Dr. Cutter worded it made the already-blissful wrestler believe she felt some dampness beneath her blue bottoms. Enemies? Shadows? It all sounded…wrong. Shady.

Dr. Cutter’s lips and tongue on her neck and ear stopped all logic, and Crista had to bring her thighs together to bear the tingling between them. ”Mmmm…” Not for a long time had she enjoyed anything like this…and never before had she been so unprepared or so treated. This was the work of a woman who was meant to be her doctor…

Meant to be her… ”Doctor?” Crista’s eyes slid open again, a sinking feeling striking her.

Crista shoved herself upwards, her shoulders wedging the doctor away from her. ”Wait! Wait…”, Crista demanded, holding up a hand and trying to reel in her rapid breathing and throbbing. When she got it together, she turned confused eyes to Dr. Cutter. ”Do- do you want to use me as your path back into the ring?”

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 29, 2017 4:26 am

Seduction, Anesthesia had found, was mostly a science. Doing the right things in the right ways. Knowledge of the human body, psychology, attention to detail. It was all meticulous, and she’d learned what she’d learned through years of rigorous study and experimentation.

Honestly, Anesthesia was going to have to write a book someday. And there would a neat little chapter in that book, all about the time with Crista Zhang in the doctor’s office.

She was reacting splendidly, even better than she’d expected. The young, lithe fighter beneath her was clearly loving all of this, closing her eyes, getting into the moment, and unless her nose was lying about the heady scent filling the air, there was clearly quite a bit of potential for this becoming much more interesting. Anesthesia brought her head up and to the side, readying her lips, preparing to seal the deal in the only way that mattered to her.

Then everything just went wrong.

She sighed as she was pushed back and space was created between them, putting an unwelcome end to the festivities. And then came the questions. And the doubts. And it had all been going so well.

”Nothing so droll as that, dear.” Anesthesia tried to get her back into the mood by rubbing their hips together, stimulating. ”I just want to teach you. To guide you. To help you reach your full potential.”

She reached over and ran her finger down the middle of Crista’s chest, loving the feel of the young woman’s skin. ”Just close your eyes and trust in me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next