Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) Empty Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by Shutter Fri May 26, 2017 11:32 pm

The only entertainment for Crista Zhang during a physical was figuring out how many times she had been given a physical.

It was impossible to figure out, but while Crista waited for the practitioner to make it to her door and give her the infamous once-over to make sure her health was up to company standards, counting her mostly-naked encounters with various doctors was the only way for her to pass the time. She had done this kind of checkup too many times to be nervous, and she had already stripped out of her shirt, shorts, and shoes to leave herself in her blue athletic bra and thong pairing to indicate that she didn’t want to tarry for long. After all these years of athletic competition, the only thing she could be was impatient. Physicals were shameless, necessary routine.

Crista sat with long legs swinging over the edge of the table, staring at her counting fingers as she curled a lip and tried to get the number right in her head. So far, she had it at thirty-six, but she wasn’t sure that she hadn’t forgotten a few swimming competitions that had required a physical. Lidding her eyes in suspicion, she continued to dig into her memories and quietly muttered to herself. ”When did I give up the breaststroke…”

She realized how silly it was to waste her brain energy on this subject, certainly, but it was this or starting swinging at the air while she waited, since she couldn’t stand being idle.

And swinging at the air would make her look quite foolish when the practitioner appeared, wouldn’t it?

”Was I seventeen yet?” She would not be able to mentally answer her own question, as the door handle rattled to interrupt her. With a gentle shake of her head at her own silliness, Crista lowered her hand and straightened to greet the doctor with some manner of professionalism.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) Empty Re: Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by acuyra Sat May 27, 2017 7:56 am

Anesthesia was bored. Or rather, she had been, until she’d found something to do with her day.

Sista A was out of town for the moment, taking a little trip for a small concert in Kyoto. Even though she’d managed to get the diva to embrace her more visceral, sensual side, she still had certain obligations to her record company, and a fair number of fans who needed appeasing. Business and all that.

Understandable, but irritating. It meant that Anesthesia’s plans were on hold until her partner returned, that she had little to do...that was, until she heard word of a newcomer joining the AFW.

It was just happenstance, really. The AFW had newcomers all the time, routinely taking in new talent, growing larger by the day, like some insatiable beast. Normally, Anesthesia wouldn’t have cared too much about some unknown quantity. But, today, she had plenty of time to spare, and a taste for fun. Call it a lark.

It took a little convincing of the right people, but Anesthesia could be quite persuasive. It was little trouble to get the AFW’s on-call nurse to take the day off and right up a few documents, and from there, it was only a matter of making sure she was in the proper attire.

When the door to the room with Crista inside opened, Anesthesia was the one who stepped through. She wasn’t wearing her usual outfit - even though it was styled after a nurse’s garb, she felt the cleavage and the latex might be too strong a hint. That being said, even though she wore a normal nurse’s outfit, hers was worn a tad less professionally than most. The skirt rode high, exposing quite a bit of her bare legs, and she made sure to unbutton it just enough to let a good portion of her chest show through. Hinting at temptation without outright through it in Crista’s face.

She entered the room and pretended to look over a clipboard in her hand, until she raised her gaze enough to look at Crista directly. To her great surprise, there was actually quite a bit to be seen - this newcomer had a fantastic body. All over, really, but it was the legs which caught Anesthesia’s attention to the most. So supple. So solid. So powerful. They practically begged to be caressed and touched.

Despite her facade, she couldn’t resist a quick lick of her lips, but she was quick to reign herself in. Didn’t want to give things away too early. ”Ah, Crista Zheng.” Anesthesia’s voice was full of honey and sugar, blending her own sultry voice. A tone she’d had years to perfect. ”A pleasure to meet you. I’m Dr. Cutter, and I’ll be your physician for the day. “

She gave Crista quick look over and smiled, as if noticing her undressed state for the first time. ”Well, well. It looks like someone is eager.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sat May 27, 2017 2:03 pm

The practitioner that stepped inside, Crista could not stop herself from eying, rude or not. The woman was rather striking, tall and sturdy in appearance herself, certainly no dainty flower. And quite busty. Crista’s smile at the woman’s face dipped involuntarily as she noticed that a fair bit of bare, dusky-toned leg peeked from the bottom of the practitioner’s skirt, and she spared a second to note the tone in those legs. Crista might have mistaken her for another wrestler had they met otherwise. She certainly stayed in shape.

The woman spoke, and Crista remembered that she was the one to be analyzed today by the practitioner, not the reverse. She nodded in gentle greeting, a pleasant smile gracing her red lips. This woman was a doctor indeed; Dr. Cutter, she said. The sweetness in her voice was telling of experience working with a great deal of people ranging from nervous to irritated. Crista did not tell her that the sweet voice was not necessary. She was sure the curves and the body would have soothed nearly all her patients. Crista’s almost-unnoticeable mixed accent dripped into her greeting. ”A pleasure to meet you as well, Doctor.”

Crista could not help but feel a touch of perhaps misplaced pride when the woman noticed that she was more than prepared to start their consultation, and her smile deepened as she slid forward to make herself more accessible to the doctor, hips on the edge of the table and her toes nearly to the floor. ”Yes. I have entirely too much experience with physicals, and thought to spare you from having to ask.”

She was also in a hurry to return to her training, but she was entirely too polite to say it.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Anesthesia took pride in being an observant woman, but she couldn’t have missed the look in Crista’s eyes when she strutted into the room. Oh, she was quick about it, clearly not wanting to let her look linger too long, but there was definitely a spark there to work with. A good sign for what she had in mind.

She closed the door behind her and made sure to swiftly click the look as soon as she did, wanting to make sure the two of them wouldn’t be disturbed without alarming sweet Crista. ”Well, I certainly appreciate the sentiment.” Anesthesia made her way past the table to the sink on the other side of the room, passing by Crista with swishing steps. It was the same sort of gait she would’ve use while coming down the entrance ramp. Slow. Steady. Tossing the hips, left and right, enough to show off, not enough to be ridiculous. Every step a seduction.

”You needn’t worry, dear. I won’t take up too much of your time.” She  set the clipboard aside and bent over - perhaps a bit more than was necessary - to wash her hands in the sink.

”’Too much experience’, you say? We have an athlete.” She ran her tongue over her lips, out of sight. ”What were you doing before this? I’d wager football, with legs like those.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 pm

”Thank you.”

Quietly, but with her eyes alive, Crista watched Dr. Cutter trot past her towards the sink. “Trot” was not the correct word for the way the woman moved, however, a conclusion that Crista arrived at quickly while she studied Dr. Cutter’s rolling hips and how they made her curves say “hello” with each step. Crista was not the one here to do the inspecting, no, but ignoring the doctor would have been a challenge. Never had Crista had a physical from a woman who fit the “sexy doctor” fantasy from film and TV.

It was certainly not an unwelcome change. Crista, watching Dr. Cutter take a healthy dip at the sink that made her rear the center of attention, lost herself in the allure for nearly a moment too long before catching herself with a gentle shake of the head. Now was not the time to over-appreciate the figure of a woman already here to probe her who might not be welcoming to such attention.

Regaining the decency to control the wandering of her eyes, Crista was thankful that Dr. Cutter distracted her with conversation. ”That you do. A longtime athlete.” With the doctor giving her an excuse to look down to her own, bare legs, Crista got over her internal awkwardness and smiled faintly, running her hands over the top of her taut thighs. Her own legs did not excite her in the same way, but she felt a great sense of pride. To hear them brought up with admiration made her admire them more. ”Briefly, but not for many years. I wasn’t very good. Most of my time was spent with volleyball.”.

”But, that is not how I got the legs. Before I came here, I spent two years training the same as a professional bodybuilder.” With Dr. Cutter’s toned legs in her peripheral, Crista couldn’t help but take the opportunity to return the curiosity. She was very curious about this lady. ”You are clearly in shape yourself, Doctor. Is that a personal policy, or do you play a sport?”

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 27, 2017 11:36 pm

It was a good thing that Anesthesia was looking away as Crista spoke about her history, because the involuntary wicked smile that came across her face would’ve raised some suspicion. She couldn’t shake the feeling that she’d stumbled across something golden, here - a young, impressionable talent with a fine body to work with, new to the wrestling world and all its pratfalls. That sort of person who could be manipulated with ease, by someone with the time and will to make it happen.

If Anesthesia worshipped any gods, she might have thanked them for putting this in her lap.

”Ah. Volleyball. I was close.” Anesthesia spun about and brought a tray of tools over to a nearby table, setting it there as she stood in front of her ‘patient’, keeping them all within arm’s reach. Thankfully, her experiences over the years had taught her how to do the job she often merely pretended at, enough to carry through on her ruse.

”Bodybuilding, eh? It certainly shows.” That little revelation made her happier than she could possibly express at the moment. She did let herself indulge a bit, reaching over to give Crista’s thigh a little pinch, but she doubted the blossoming wrestler would mind. They were getting along swimmingly, after all.

With a slight smile, she went back to sorting her tools, looking busy without really doing much of anything. ”I used to compete, yes, but I’ve stepped back into a more of a support role, these days. I like to help others along the path, aide them when I can. And I have a…” She took a deep, blissful sigh. ”...healthy appreciation for the female body. One you could certainly understand.”

Anesthesia brought up an otoscope and flicked the light on, then leaned in to start examining Crista’s ears. As she did, though, she got close to breath hot air into them, gauging reactions each time she sent the wisps out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 am

The compliments continued, and Crista watched closely as the doctor’s hand lowered to her thigh and gave it an appreciative pinch. She would not be the first nor the last to want a feel of the muscular upper leg that Crista did not often conceal. Crista was welcoming, especially to a doctor who had fair reason to be interested in others’ physique. She twisted her leg, letting the muscles show themselves. ”Thank you. I did work hard.”

Judging by Dr. Cutter’s words, she was exceptionally interested in others’ physique, moreso than the usual practitioner would say aloud. Crista caught the breathy sigh that interrupted the doctor, but beyond scrutinizing the other woman’s features more closely, she did not think much of it. What truly struck her was the revelation that the doctor had once competing. Already a fascinating woman, she further piqued Crista's interest, and Crista wished to learn more. ”Oh? Do you mean to say you wrestled once?”

Shifting forward, Crista gave Dr. Cutter better access to the sides of her head. Wandering eyes acted on their own again, sliding to the side subtly as Dr. Cutter’s chest shifted closer, but they did not linger at the displayed cleavage long. They slowly dropped back down to her own lap and well-complimented thighs.

It took several seconds for Crista to realize she sensed a healthy amount of Dr. Cutter’s breath tickling her ear and neck.

Crista dare not move with suddenness, but her eyes slid back in Dr. Cutter’s direction. Certainly, the breathing was a habit and an accident. It was not as if none breathed from their mouth when they concentrated.

It was no bother. Actually, the warm breaths were somewhat relaxing, as much as they were foreign. Her shoulders, tense and raised as she propped herself forward, dipped and loosened, and she swallowed without thought in response.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 28, 2017 1:22 am

In a small way, Anesthesia was doing exactly what she was supposed to be doing. This was exactly what Crista had come for - a physical examination. That there was an ulterior motive behind it hardly mattered all that much. Really, she hadn’t said a single lie since she’d entered the room. Half-truths, perhaps, but no outright fibs.

As Anesthesia moved from ear to ear, she studied every little movement Crista made, taking a host of mental notes. Was she anxious? Aroused? Was the treatment pushing her away or pulling her in? She certainly seemed interested in Anesthesia’s chest enough, as much as she was trying not to be. Stealing looks, trying to be stealthy. Her body was easing up, the tension was leaving. All so adorable.

She took a quick moment to examine Crista’s mouth with the tongue depressor, not lingering long on it so the two of them could continue talking. It seemed like the young talent wanted a story. She’d get one.

”Yes, I spent some time in the ring. With another company.” She moved away and went back to her equipment, selecting the reflex hammer next. ”It was a contentious thing, though, with management so stuck in their old ways, their tradition. They shut down not too long ago, and we all scattered to the winds.”

Anesthesia came back to Crista and moved around to her front, letting her fingers lazily slid along that powerful thigh as she passed. A small gesture, so small that it could’ve been mistaken for a careless accident, as if her hands had wandered without her thinking about it.

”Here, though, I found a more freeing environment. One that’s allowed me to try new roles.” She stepped to Crista’s side, raised the hammer, then it brought it down on both of her knees, letting them kick the air. ”But I’m boring, dear, enough about me. What about you? Bodybuilding to wrestler in an odd choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Sun May 28, 2017 1:59 am

Crista was pleased it was the doctor’s turn in their conversation while she parted her lips to allow Dr. Cutter to check her mouth. Otherwise, she may have still tried talking, wanting to hear more.

What she did hear, when Dr. Cutter moved on, intrigued her. Crista had not followed wrestling for a long while. With her focus so dedicated to volleyball, most entertainment passed her by. She knew nothing of the story Dr. Cutter described, but to hear that the fit woman before her had once been a wrestler had her nodding, highly intrigued, and so much so that the doctor’s gentle brush against her went unnoticed as easily as the reflex test on her knees.

And she called it boring. Crista shook her head and smiled, entertained, but she would ask her further questions later. The doctor thought to ask her more questions first. ”Not so much as you might think. I wrestled in school, but I drifted away when I went to university. I focused on volleyball. The bodybuilding...” She hesitated, but she ultimately didn’t want to depress the doctor with talk of what had happened to lead her to train her body so tirelessly. ”It was more of a test for myself, or a hobby, after volleyball became a chore. Bodybuilding, it’s not much of a career, you know? I love to compete, and I did miss wrestling. When a friend convinced me that this was a good choice, I decided I would try. The sport…captured me again.”

To think she had come here wanting this to be over with little engagement between doctor and patient, but now, it was talk on her mind.

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 am

While she’d only been feigning interest in the examination before, Anesthesia watched Crista’s leg with interest as she brought the hammer down, enjoying the small show. A nice strong reaction, and Crista got the feeling that she didn’t just have power in those legs, but that she knew how to use them as well. Powerful kicks, and with a body like this, she could move around the ring like a freight train. Anesthesia wasn’t displeased with her current lackey, but Sista A was never the burliest, strongest fighter. Adding some more muscle couldn’t have hurt.

She dipped away into her thoughts for a moment, but only a moment, before Crista’s words drew her back. What interested her most was the unfinished sentence she had, before she could too far down the path about bodybuilding. Intriguing as it was, she knew better than to pry too hard, too fast. There would be time for that later.

”Ah, a return to form, then. Tell me if you feel anything off, dear.” Anesthesia sat the hammer aside and put her hands on Crista’s thigh, massaging it with delicate fingers. Prodding. Squeezing. Teasing, though she didn’t want to give her potential mate that impression. It was all routine. Just feeling up and down, testing out the muscles. Around here, there, even about that lovely spot where the legs met the rear…

”A noble choice, though I am curious…” She took a pause as she reached over and moved over to other leg, repeating the serious yet sensual process. ”Why the AFW specifically? There are many organizations all over the world, ones closer to Germany. The UK scene is particularly active, I hear.”  Anesthesia started to move away, but flashed Crista wild glance as she did, letting a playful smirk show. ”You weren’t drawn in by the more intimate aspects, were you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next