Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Cy_Man, kerflubble, killcarrion, RadiantKarna332, Tarantulust, Underdog21, Yori, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

The Austrailian Mudslide is Back.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 am by Softsquad

Granted that most of you won't know me or remember me, but I've had a few matches here and there some time ago. Well I think its time to become a regular around here and try to have some fun again, but at the same time keep coming back. Anyway I think its time to jump into some matches with Zoe Taylor, my mud wrestling character from Australia and get her back into the squared circle. Furthermore I will update my characters as I think some proper changes need to happen.

So if anyone would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a debut character match.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 pm by Tarantulust

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a match to debut my first character, Juno Sawyer, as well as get accustom to the site. I am mostly looking to solidify Junos character, and how she acts.

I would prefer to stay away from hentai right now, though a perverted character or action is fine is fine if its within reason. I don't expect it to be too long, but if you wish to add a rivelry or enemy spin to it I am open. If you are interested, feel free to reply or PM me.

Comments: 3

Looking for a storyline/rival thread.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:13 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for a storyline to start with any of my characters. I'm not expecting anything too long maybe the span of a few matches/other threads. This can be from friendly rival competition or our characters becoming enemies.

I'm not interested in hentai matches, but I'm ok with perverted characters/actions within reason of course. Let me know here if you're interested here and then we can move things to pms. I do have a number of characters so I'm willing to handle a few characters so don't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway Vs. Belinda Northman

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Belinda Northman

Post by Lobo on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Hoisting Belinda up in that pendulum swing, Kelly grinned, making sure to swing the swede back and forth as she heard her cries of pain! The blonde American laughing as she dragged Belinda's breasts along the mat by swinging her back and forth, back and forth to add more twisting pressure to her limbs!

From here, Kelly took a few steps forward, going towards a corner and standing in front of it with Belinda before she swung Belinda's body back, then forward, bumping her head on the bottom turnbuckle over and over while stretching her out and swinging her.

"Boop. Boop. Boop."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Belinda cried out in pain but swiftly tried to stifle her cries of pain as she would bite down on her bottom lip, she was helpless for the moment though as Kelly Conway had her arms and legs trapped and soon started to walk with Belinda's suspended body.

The Swede shook her head and bit down harder on her bottom lip as she tried to bare the pain....then suddenly she opened her eyes only to see that Kelly Conway had brought her right towards the corner, before her head was met with the bottom turnbuckle, again and again....booping against that corner. " Ugh...agh!....Nngh!" Belinda winced and whine with each hit, the burning sensations in her shoulders and hips started to cause her to considering submitting....but no! She refused, she wasn't going to go down this easy. Though it was far from easy to deal with the pain....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

"Hahaha! Look at you, losing like a dweeb!" Kelly taunted as she bumped Belinda in the corner over and over, making her whine with each hit while putting pressure on her shoulders and shapely hips.

"Can your body take this much punishment?" Kelly taunted before she backed away from the corner and walked Belinda back to the center, keeping her body held before Kelly jumped, kicking out her own legs to come crashing down with all her weight onto Belinda's back to squish the swedish hottie!

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:17 am

Belinda's head was bonked over and over against the bottom turnbuckle, unable to do anything to stop it as all four of her limbs were under Kelly Conway's control. The blond shook her head and groaned as she was starting to be guided away from the corner and back towards the center of the ring.

She gasped ou in pain as then suddenly a great weight came down upon her back as she was slammed down from that short height into the canvas, with Kelly's weight on top of her. A loud grunting groan of pain escaped from Belinda as her head shot up from the mat and then slumped down...leaving the Swede groaning in pain underneath the former champion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Settling down on Belinda's back after slamming her ass right on her back, Kelly grinned as she heard that loud groan that was definitely Belinda in pain.

When the Swede's head shot upward, Kelly snaked her hands under the blonde's chin and yanked up! Pulling hard on Belinda's pretty, flawless chin to stretch her with a camel clutch!!

"You like that, baby? Yeah you do! You like the punishment." Kelly sneered coldly with a wide grin as she pulled back on Belinda's chin, trying to lean back as far as she could to stretch Belinda's beautiful frame.

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:01 am

Belinda let out a moan of pain as she felt Kelly rear shift around on her back and then suddenly her chin was grabbed and cupped by the former Friction Champion's hands, the American then started to pull back on her chin and put a painful torque on the blond's neck and back with a nasty camel clutch.

" Nngh...." Belinda winced out in pain as Kelly Conway was laying into her with her brutal repertoire. The Swede placed her hands against the mat, fingers digging into a canvas as she kicked slightly with her feet against the mat.

This was bad, things were going to shit at this rate....she needed to find a way to fight back.

Belinda would start to try and push herself upwards, trying to get up to her hands and knees with Kelly still on her back, and with a sudden push upwards trying to get up onto her feet. With Kelly on her back, she'd try and grab at Kelly's thighs, looking to keep the fellow blond up in a piggy back spot, before attempting to throw herself backwards! Trying to slam Kelly back first into the mat with the Swede's weight coming down on top of her as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4