Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

dlamp, Kamoi, KillerV, LARIATO, Lobo, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Priscilla Haynes vs Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Now if that wasn´t the sweetest kind of body contact for her right now, the sound of her elbow smacking against the head of her opponent. Of course she would not be able to make some flippedydo move to stay on her feet, but she was pretty sure that Priscilla would have liked to change places right now with her.

Armed with that kind of thoughts, she would get up just in time before her opponent would sit up.
"Alright then."
She murmured more to herself than to anyone else before she would attempt to grab her opponent at the ankles, cross her legs over one of her own knees and then turn her around for a Texas cloverleaf submission hold.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:59 am

As she attempted to sit up, Anja went to grab her by her ankles and crossed Priscilla's legs over one of her knees and then turn her around for a Texas cloverleaf submission hold. It happened way too fast for Priscilla to react, and when the hold was locked in, with her being put on her stomach, she let out a pained cry as she felt the pressure being put in the submission hold. "Aaahhn!!" She cringed, trying to endure the pain that came from the Texas cloverleaf submission hold.

Knowing that she needed to find a way to free herself from the hold, Priscilla attempted to crawl towards the nearest ropes she could see. But, considering the hold she was put in, her progress would be excruciatingly slow. "Hhrgghh!!" She groaned, mustering her strength in her attempt to crawl towards the ropes in order to reach a rope break. Considering that they were quite close to the corner, she knew that her eyes weren't playing trick on her when she saw how close the ropes were.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:45 pm

After having the submission already locked in, the blonde realized that she had not looked good enough at the surrounding and their position in the ring.

"Gee, how careless."
She spat out in an angry voice about her own mistakes. She had not looked particularly focused compared to her usual matches in this match and now had to pay the price for her own mismanagement of the situation. But just because she had to pay did not mean that Priscilla would walk out of this scot free, so she would sandbag her opponent as hard as possible on the way to the last few inches to the ropes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 pm

"Nnnghh! Nnggaahhh!!" Priscilla cried out when she felt the pressure from the submission hold she was being subjected to. But, despite that, she would continue crawling towards the ropes in hopes to grab the rope so that she could get a rope break. Her hair was matted on her sweaty forehead as she would continue moving herself towards the ropes, with an arm outstretched.

After an agonizing moment that felt like an eternity, Priscilla finally touched the rope, and she would quickly grab it. Seeing this, the referee would urge Anja to let go of the submission hold. And even though Priscilla had gotten herself a rope break, the Texas cloverleaf seemed to have done quite a number on her, and she would need some time to recover from the pain she experienced from being subjected in that submission hold.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top