Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Back for more

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back for more  - Page 2 Empty Re: Back for more

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Marissa was content with her position right now. She hadn't really been able to show vritra what she was capable of in their match due to her getting beaten and dominated so roughly. She would continue sloppily kissing vritra with saliva dripping from both of their mouths and onto their chests.

Marissa would continue groping vritra's ass before slapping it hard multiple times, watching it jiggle in the reflection on the black tv screen. She would grab a handful of vritra's barely there thong and yank it up in a tight wedgie. It may have not been the most suttle and gentle move but it definitely was controlling and that's what Marissa wanted. She wanted to show how things go when she was in control.

When the kiss broke and the bridge of saliva formed, both woman would slurp at it like the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp as they raced to get more saliva than the other before there lips pressed again. This one only being a couple seconds.

Marissa would hear vritra's comment and reply with a big smile. "We will both fuck each other expertly. I promise to give you the best orgasm you've ever had!" She would emphasize her last word by yanking on the wedgie until she heard the fabric stretch, not ripping yet but showing signs of being close.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Vritra let out a yelp as her barely-there thong was yanked up as Marissa gave her a wedgie, and she threw her head back, moaning loudly as the fabric of her thong dug into her pussy. She could feel her thong was stretched to its limit, and despite the rough treatment from the other woman, she would look into Marissa's eyes with her own lust-filled eyes, and she was panting heavily as she could barely wait for the other woman to fuck her silly!

"Come on, then!" Vritra told the other woman. "Fuck my brain out! Show me how good you are at turning me silly with your fucking!" She urged the woman. Her own crotch was moistening due to her anticipation of being fucked by Marissa!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Marissa would smile at the reaction vritra gave. She would nod her head slowly and place her knee between the muscle babes legs feeling a couple most droplets landing on her thigh. She would begin bouncing that thigh while looking lustfully into vritra's eyes. Once she felt vritra was nice and wet, she would shove vritra off of her still holding the wedgie. If vritra fell off the couch, odds are her thong would snap off.

Once vritra was on the floor, Marissa would pounce on her like a lion cat would its prey. Marissa would begin making out with her wildly again as she put her into a grapevine pin pressing their hard bodies against one another. She would begin thrusting her entire body against vritra's. Her breasts would mushroom against the girls and her exposed crotch would be slamming against vritra's.

Marissa would continue this for a couple minuets before changing tactics. She would get up onto her feet peeling the kiss away. She would turn around showing her beautiful behind to vritra giving it a little shake and a smack making it jiggle and ripple beautifully. She would than squat and grab both of vritra's legs lifting and spreading them wide. She would still be facing the opposite direction before she would jump and drop her ass against vritra's exposed crotch. This move seemed to be quite rough as all her weight came crashing down on vritras woman hood but it would definitely be worth it. Marissa would than keep her gigantic rear pressed against vritra's crotch gurating her hips basically give vritra a rough lap dance. She hoped she could bring the beautiful blonde to an orgasm only using her enormous bubble butt. The whole time she did this, she would reach back and rest her hands on vritra's breasts kneading and massaging them while she looked back at her own ass and at vritra's reaction.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 11, 2017 3:34 am

"Ooohh!!" Vritra moaned loudly as she felt Marissa's knee between her thighs. Letting out more lewd gasps and moans, the muscular beauty would look into the other woman's lust-filled eyes as her snatch was getting soaked from her arousal. Then, she squealed when she shoved off into the floor, her own weight could no longer be supported by her stretched out thong, causing it to snap off. The feeling of having her own thong snap off caused her to buck her hips, giving Marissa a clear view of her drenched pussy.

Now on the floor, Marissa then went to pin her down, keeping her under her weight befire they started making out. Their enormous breasts were pancaked against each other, her own hardened nipples poking into Marissa's. She would moan into Marissa's mouth as the other woman slammed her bare crotch against hers, making more lewd wet noises.

After a while, Marissa changed tactic as she broke their kiss. She turned around to show Vritra her own plump ass, and Vritra was enjoying the show as the other woman smacked her own ass to make it jiggle. Then, Marissa spread both Vritra's legs wide before she started grinding her sexy butt against her crotch. "Ooooohh...!! Nnggghh!! O-ooh fuck!! Y-yeessss!" Vritra cried out in ecstasy as Marissa roughly rubbed her butt against her pussy! And her groping Vritra's breasts certainly didn't help either. Soon, Vritra could feel that she was about to reach her limit!

"Ooooohhhh!!! C-cummmmiiiinngg!! I-I'm cummiinngg!! Nggguuuuuaaahhhhn!!" Bucking her hips, juices exploded out of her pussy, drenching Marissa's butt and the floor below her. Vritra's lower half would twitch erratically as more small squirts came out of her sex. A fucked silly expression adorned the muscular woman's face, with eyes rolled back and tongue lolling out. Drools could be seen coming out from the edges of her mouth. "Oouuuhh... uuunnggh..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu May 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Marissa would work Vritra over with her butt as she would continue grinding and gyrating it against Vritra's pussy. She would hear how loud she was moaning and would join the girl to make her moan even more. Her hands expertly massaged her opponents breasts as well giving her the full package of pleasure.

Marissa could tell she was causing Vritra to nearly reach the edge motivating her to only go harder in her stimulating. She would fasten the pace of her grinding until she hear that she was about to cum. Marissa would spread her cheeks exposing her crotch and asshole to the spraying climax that came seconds later. Marissa would moan as both of her sensitive holes were coded and somewhat filled by the muscled goddesses juices. She would continue rubbing for a few minuets enjoying the delayed squirts showering her body.

Once the orgasm was subsided, Marissa would look around and examine the mess that they have made. She decided to blame it on Vritra and would act a fake upset even though it wasn't her own home. "My oh My... Look at the mess you've made all over your living room..." She would shake her head as she would than turn around facing Vritra. She would go down and kiss Vritra's muscular thighs before licking all around her quivering nether regions licking up all of the remaining juices on Vritra's skin. Once the girls lower half was clean, Marissa would lick and kiss all the way up vritra's body swirling her tongue around every single inch until she was mounting the girls mostrous chest. She would look down at vritra with a cute dominant smile. "I thnk it's time you pay me back..." Without another word, Marissa would scoot forward and land her ass on Vrita's neck and her pussy right above Vritra's mouth. She would expect Vritra to begin eating her out and if she did, Marissa would slowly stroke through the beautiful blond hair softly petting it and running her fingers through the strands as she began to hump Vritra's face moaning softly.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 15, 2017 2:39 am

"Uugheeh... ueehhh..." Still sporting a silly expression, Vritra could not articulate a proper response, but her reddened cheeks were enough proof that she was able to hear what Marissa said to her about splashing her juices all over the living room. Her lower half was still twitching, the residue of her own orgasm still coming out of her sex. Then, Marissa went to lick the remaining juices all over her nether regions, and she moaned lewdly as she was completely under the other woman's mercy.

When Marissa sat on her own ample breasts, Vritra was starting to regain clarity, and she blushed when she saw Marissa's pussy which was in clear view. Letting out a whimper, she could do nothing else as Marissa scooted forward, putting her plump ass on her neck and pussy close to her mouth. Marissa then started running her fingers through Vritra's blonde hair and humping her face.

Knowing what Marissa wanted, Vritra would start eating her out, licking and kissing the lips of the woman's pussy, wanting to at least show that she wouldn't just stay idle even if she was to stay at the bottom.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu May 18, 2017 3:18 am

Marissa would grin devilishly as she had the muscled goddess who had destroyed her in every way possible under her crotch and eating her out, that wasn't the only thing she liked though, she liked vritra. She liked her very much. It may be the competitiveness or maybe it was the fact of how amazing her strength is. Either way, Marissa was loving every second of her moment in the dominant position.

"Oooohh yes that's a good girl vritra. Keep it up and you won't regret it!" She would begin jumping vritra more rapidly in the face as she got more and more turned on. She would hump her and grind her wet pussy into vritra's face while her bubbly butt cheeks pressed into the firm beautiful breasts of vritra.

Marissa would hump vritra for a good amount of time, at least 10 minuets before she would scream and realease a pool of juice directly into vritra's face. "Oh yes... I told you you wouldn't regret it!" Marissa would joke as if a spray of juices to the face was vritra's reward. As the orgasm subsided, Marissa would roll onto her side and off of vritra. She would be facing vritra looking her in the eyes. One hand would cup her face and the other would trace down her muscled body with the tips of her fingers. "What should your reward be vritra? Give me some ideas..." she would giggle as her finger came to vritra's nipple drawing circles around the Areola hoping to make the little nipple rock hard.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Vritra would continue to lick Marissa's pussy in earnest, enjoying her taste as the other woman humped her face. Soon after that, the other woman reached her climax, spraying her juices all over Vritra's face. With her face drenched in the sex fluid, Vritra savored the taste before taking a big gulp of the liquid, swallowing it. She panted a little, feeling a little submissive this time around, unlike usual when she was more dominant.

Then, Marissa went to cup her face with a hand and draw circles around her nipple with the other. When asked for reward, Vritra said, "Aah... I-I want to have you... fuck my pussy... nnnh... and ass," she said, moaning all the while as her nipples started to turn rock hard thanks to Marissa's stimulation. Her own sex juices were still leaking out of her pussy, and she'd like to enjoy being thoroughly fucked by the other woman.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed May 24, 2017 2:55 am

Marissa would smile brightly at the muscled goddess underneath her. She would hear her words and remove the finger from Vritra's nipple to bring it up to her own face. She would tap her chin as if she were thinking. "Hmmm.. is that so? I remember in the match that you said You wont take orders from a girl your dominating, It would only be right if I followed your code in your own house, is that right?" She would try to act serious but couldn't stop herself from cracking a smile.

"Maybe if you beg... Show me how much you want to be fucked in both of your holes. Prove yourself to me, I want you to really sell it!" Marissa would smile maliciously as she teased the woman below her. She would bring her hand down to Vritra's mouth and stick a finger into her O shaped lips. She would than say the command "Suck!" as she would begin fingering Vritra's mouth waiting for her to follow the command. If she did, Marissa would be one step closer to meeting Vritra's wishes.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 am

Vritra groaned, feeling herself embarrassed now that her words were shot back right in her face. Her cheeks glowed with redness befire she was forced to swallow her own pride.

She would begin sucking Marissa's finger, making lewd noises as she sloppily sucked it with her mouth.she would also lick the finger erotically, hoping that the other woman would grant her wish of getting both her holes fucked savagely by her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next