Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:52 am

"Ngh..." After struggling to break free, Eirina finally managed to release herself from Chelsea's scissor hold, and she immediately crawled away, trying to regain her strength. Knowing that her opponent would target her back again, she would rush over to the ropes, hoping to get back on her feet as well as to recover most of her strength that was lost earlier.

"H-heh... been in the hospital lots of times..." Eirina said, still finding mirth in this situation. "Not the best experience. They have lousy food," she said, chuckling despite the pain she's currently experiencing. Still, she should do something in order to gain an upper hand in this match, so she would launch herself from the ropes towards Chelsea, running towards her before leaping up to deliver a Lou Thesz press in order to bring the redhead down, in which she would quickly transition into a body scissor!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Pushing back up to her feet she looked over at Eirina who was still trying to push up and move in for the win despite her back having to be in poor condition. Chelsea would have to just get her finisher submission locked in and Eirina wouldn't be able to do anything, though as she tried to move in her opponent charged her and dropped her with a lou thesz press.

Grunting as she was knocked down she tried to cover up for any punches before Eirina transitioned it into a scissor hold of her own. "Hngh!" Chelsea winced while Eirina tightened her grip around her legs. Keeping her stuck in a submission hold. The redheads arms moved to try and break free from the submission before the pain in her waist became too much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Eirina smiled when her plan worked. Whenever she used the Lou Thesz Press, her opponents always assumed that she would proceed with peppering their faces with her punches, but she was above that. "Haha, people always thought I'm gonna punch them whenever I do this move," tightening her scissor hold, she added, "Punches are for brutes, after all. I'm way above them..."

Adding more pressure in the body scissor, she would ask Chelsea, "So... feel like submitting now? There's no real shame in submitting to someone with back injury, you know?" Eirina told the redhead teasingly, taking a more comfortable position while applying pressure in the scissor hold. "C'mon, it's not that hard, you know? Just tap the canvas with your palm," she told Chelsea in her sweet, gentle voice while tightening the hold more. "I'm sure the ref's gonna hear you do that loud and clear~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Eirina mocked her for preparing for the blocks but Chelsea didn't have it in her to respond. She disagreed with the notion that punches were for brutes, as she punched and kicked a whole lot and certainly didn't feel like a brute. Chelsea for her part just shook her head and started to fight the hold as Eirina amped up the teasing and taunts about submitting. Thing was Chelsea wasn't about to call it quits when she knew that back was likely to give out if she kept at it.

Instead she ignored the refs questiout if she gave up and tried to get free. Pushing anyway hse could to ruin her angle and her attempts to apply pressure she moved wherever she thought it would help her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:07 am

"Rrgh... s-so, you're not submitting, huh? Fine!" Eirina said, a little frustrated that her opponent refused to submit to her. If she didn't want to submit, all she needed to do was to forcefully seize the win by pinning her down to the mat! Maneuvering herself on top of Chelsea, Eirina would finally release the body scissor, but instead of giving the redhead relief, she would straddle on her midsection as she grabbed both Chelsea's hands by her wrists before attempting to cross them over her chest as she tried to pin her down to the mat by having both Chelsea's shoulders pressed on the canvas.

And with that, the ref would come and start counting the pin.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:19 am

Chelsea struggled against the hold as she tried to push herself free and get some distance between her and Eirina however she still couldn't quite get out and soon enough the girl let her go and tried to push her down on her back and go for a pin. Going on her stomach she tried to pin and cross her arms but Chelsea struggled to let her take her arms and do whatever she pleased Her mind still on getting free.

"One!"

Looking to her side the ref had noticed both her shoulders were still down and realizing she was on the brink of being pinned she tried to shove herself to one side to try and break out. Hoping to pry a hand away she would try and send a punch towards Eirina to disrupt her and bridge her head and legs to try and push her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 am

Eirina frowned when Chelsea broke her pinfall attempt, and then gasped in pain when the redhead threw a punch at her. She quickly moved away from her opponent, grunting and scowling in displeasure upon being punched. "Ngh... t-that's what I said... punches are for brutes..." Eirina smiled despite the pain she got from the punch.

She had gotten up from her opponent and stepped back, releasing her opponent from her hold. The pain in her back had subsided, though the throbbing sensation was still there. She maintained her distance from the redhead, knowing that she would target her most vulnerable part, which was her back. Still, she would like to make it a very difficult thing to accomplish for Chelsea. Just because she was injured didn't mean she'd be going to just offer her back without a fight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:47 pm

"Tch..you know the more you call me a brute, the more I'm going to show you what a brute looks like right?" Chelsea says trying to move around and looking at Eirina. Holding her side as she pushed back up and looked at her opponent. The girl had to be reaching her limit and if Chelsea kept up the attack she would eventually force Eirina to stop fighting back.

The redhead moved in towards her as she tried to keep her distance and avoid getting into trouble. Looking for some kind of opening to allow her to target the back again she ran in and tried to bring her knee up to smack her across the chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Eirina was trying to get away from her opponent so that she could recover, but before she could accomplish that, Chelsea managed to bring up her knee to smack her across the chest, causing her to gasp out in pain, staggering back thanks to the strike. "Grrkhh!!" But, she didn't want to just take the hit and do nothing, so she attempted to swing her forearm at the redhead, aiming at the base of Chelsea's neck.

The pain in her back was quite a hindrance for her, and she needed some time to recover in order to plan a counterattack. So, by her attempt to strike at Chelsea's neck, she was hoping she could stun her a little to give her some time to recover.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:27 am

The knee connected and elicited another gasp from the hurting Eirina. Reeling back she looked at Chelsea and the redhead knew she had her on the ropes again. She could feel bad about her current situation but at the end of the day it was hard not to say Eirina made the choice herself to get in this match so soon, Chelsea wouldn’t have had a problem postponing it while she recovered.
Though moving in under her own thoughts led her to get a little careless as she feels her forearm smash against her neck. "Uggh!" Coughing as the blow catches her at a weird angle and disrupts her breathing she takes a second and reels back. One of her hands on her neck as she tries to handle the issue.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next