Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima Empty Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission or K.O

Having mostly recovered from her injuries after losing to Killer King after a week, Eirina Makishima was finally cleared to have a match. There were some lingering effects from the injuries she sustained, primarily on her back where she was slammed hard into the ring post that night which paralyzed her for a few hours. Thankfully, there were no lasting damages, and while she still felt sore on the spot around her back where she hit the ring post, she was in top shape tonight, and she was prepared to face anyone in the ring!

Giving her white-and-red wrestling outfit one last adjustment, Eirina would wait until the backstage worker informed her that it's time for her to make her entrance. Thanking the worker, she would step out of the locker room and wait some more as her theme song, Battlefield of Steel was played. Once the song reached its crescendo, Eirina took it as her cue to finally made her appearance, stepping out into the stage, posing for all the crowd to rouse them, earning her thunderous cheers in the process.

Eirina Makishima:

Waving at the crowd, Eirina would then walk down the ramp, occasionally blowing kisses here and there. Once she arrived at the ring, she would climb up the apron and slipped between the top and middle ropes to enter the ring. She would circle around the ring, showing her appreciation to her fans by waving at them before going to her corner so that she could wait for her opponent to show up. Her gaze was fixed at the entrance to see her opponent making her appearance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima Empty Re: Chelsea Loski vs. Eirina Makishima

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 08, 2017 4:28 pm

spoiler:

The last time Chelsea got in a ring one on one with someone, she was a solo act. Now she was part of a tag team and hoping the extra training she was putting in was finally going to make a difference as she came out to her own music. Smiling as she waved to the crowd she was all smiles as she started high fiving some of the crowd before rolling into the ring.

She had never seen her opponent before but she had been told about some of her matches, she was pretty tough but had endured some hell in the ring recently. Something she could relate to as of late. "Hey, names Chelsea! How are you miss."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Seeing that her opponent had made her appearance, Eirina smiled at her. After she introduced herself, Eirina decided to do the same thing. "Hello, Chelsea-san! I'm Eirina!" She said to her soon-to-be-opponent after introducing herself. "Well, I'm fine. Just got cleared from the hospital yesterday, but I'm in top form tonight, so it's all right!"

She would then approach Chelsea, holding out her hand, offering the redhead a handshake.

"Well, that doesn't mean you have to hold back tonight," she told Chelsea, her own hand still held out. "I'm not gonna hold back either. Let's have a good match to remember, Chelsea-san," she said, displaying a good show of sportsmanship even though their match hadn't even begun yet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 09, 2017 1:10 am

The hospital yesterday? And she jumped straight into a match? Chelsea wasn't sure that was the best idea to do but she could exactly tell her how to live her life. The match might do that for her as she kept on smiling and shaking her hand. "Oh don't worry I never hold back, if that's what your worried about."

Backing away when it was time to wait for the bell to ring Chelsea would observe her opponent. She was smart in not saying where she was hurt but the redhead could probably work her way around and find that regardless. Though for now she needed to be ready to go on the attack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

Eirina beamed happily. "That's I want to hear," she said as they shook hands. And then, she would prepare herself as she waited for the bell to ring. Once the bell was rung, Eirina would begin by trying to circle her opponent, scanning for an opening where she could capitalize on. At the same time, she had to hide the fact that her back was still pretty sensitive and she had to avoid aggravate it if she could help it.

After a while, she would step forth, approaching Chelsea as she held out both hands in order to lock up with the redhead in a contest of strength. She would push forward in order to see how strong her opponent was in terms of physical prowess.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Chelsea kept eyeing her opponent as the bell rang and the match started. Though the Eirina was all smiles if she was just released she had to be hurting somewhere and was just good at keeping that under wraps. Locking up with the girl Chelsea sought to overpower the girl.

Chelsea usually wasn't the strongest girl in the fight but that didn't stop her from playing to her opponent and learning her own strengths all while keeping what she was good at under wraps until she needed it. She just needed to see how much stronger r weaker she was and she could go right on back to doing what she does best, moving around and using her speed to her advantage.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 am

When it came to grappling, Eirina was quite well-versed in that, and while both wrestlers were in a clinch position while grappling, Eirina would take a few steps back in preparation of what she would do next. As Eirina was locked up with Chelsea in thr contest of strength, she took a good look on her and found out that she's quite a cutie. It's a shame that this wasn't a hentai match, but she'd rather stick to pure wrestling skills than trying to overpower her opponent in a sensual manner

As her setup was finally complete, she would lower her body before she started mustering her strength into her upper body, attempting to lift Chelsea up off the mat while using her own body as a fulcrum to lift the redhead up without applying much pressure on her still sensitive back.

"Huupp!" Then, she would attempt to slam Chelsea down into the mat with a release spinebuster, hoping to stagger her a little with the impact. From there, she would begin planning what to do next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 am

Holding her down Chelsea started to feel herself getting control of the test as she started to push the girl backwards as if she was in control. Not wanting to waste this opportunity she tried to push in further only for Eirina to go low and grab around her, lifting her up for a spine buster as she was dropped to the floor.

"Auugh!" She screamed as she bounced off the mat and brought her hands to her back. Lying on the floor in pain as she tried to roll to her front and get back up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Eirina managed to successfully powerbomb Chelsea onto the mat, and with that, Eirina would attempt to seize her chance now that her opponent was still trying to recover. As Chelsea had rolled to her front and attempted to get up, the doctor would quickly stand  over her before bending down to try seizing both her arms. It was an attempt to avoid giving the redhead any chance to get up on her feet.

A successful effort would allow Eirina to move on to the next part of her plan, in which she would attempt to plant her boot on Chelsea's back, in order to try putting her in a surfboard submission hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Dropping to the mat and laying there the redhead wasn't in the interest of staying on her back and quickly set about pulling up even as her back was ringing with pain. Though she couldn't get very far before her arms were grabbed and forced behind her leaving her stuck back on the floor as Eirina placed her boot on her back.

Wincing as she was pulled the redhead tried to fight and get free as she kicked her legs and pulled on her arms to get free. Her mind focused on escape as she tried to ignore the pain.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next