by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Locker Room Meeting

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Locker Room Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Locker Room Meeting

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Aisha giggled, going over to turn on the shower with the nozzle, bending over backwards before her to do it, "Lock the door in. We got plenty of time to well... do this I guess, before anyone gets suspicious," she says looking back.

Without warning the water turned on, cold as ice, causing a bit of a squeal to escape Aisha's lips. She quickly turned the knobs to adjust it more hotter water, eventually finding the more comfortable temperature, "Much better, sorry about that all, my bad."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 1:54 am

Deepika let out a squeal as she was hit by the cold water. Once Aisha adjusted the temperature, she sighed before she smiled at the pinkette. "Well... that's certainly something..." she said. She had already locked the door so thay both women could do the deeds unhindered.

"So..." Deepika would touch Aisha's body as she looked upon her naked body, savoring the view. "What now?" The Indian woman asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 09, 2017 2:21 am

"I... ummm... don't know. I don't think I've made it this far. I mean, we kind of just got into a shower naked together. Usually there is a date and, maybe a movie," she responded before feeling Deepika's arousing touch, giving her a moan of excitement as water poured down  from the shower head.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Deepika blushed as she heard Aisha moan. "I guess things got a little too fast," she sheepishly ran her fingers through her hair. "I got a little excited, I think..." Then, she shrugged as she got closer to Aisha, rubbing her own naked body against hers in an intimate manner. As water ran down her olive-skinned body under the shower, Aisha would be able to see her cheeks going rosy red.

"But let's not think about it..." She smiled at Aisha. "We'll think about stuff like dating later. For now..." She looked at Aisha with lusty eyes as she continued rubbing her wet body against Aisha's. "Let's have fun..." she purred as she brought her hand to stroke the pinkette's cheek.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Feeling her body press against her again, feeling her soft hand brush against her cheek, Aisha was becoming more and more less resistant to the idea. She put her arms around Deepika's hips, hands groping the olive skinned woman's behind. Aisha couldn't help but giggle a bit at the situation somewhat.

"I guess it is alright I guess... save it for late..." she'd say, getting her lips closer and closer to Kali's before planting them upon Deepika's own.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 11, 2017 3:11 am

"Mmm~" Deepika closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having Aisha's soft lips against her own as her hands continued wandering all over the pinkette's body while both of them were under the shower.

"Mmmh... nnh..." The Indian woman would moan into Aisha's mouth as her arousal starting to peak up. The combination of the flowing water, caressing hands of Aisha and the kiss made her head to start going blank.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu May 11, 2017 6:01 am

The pinkette would moan in response to the kiss, slowly trying to wrestle her tongue into Deepika's mouth. Deep and passionate, she savored the taste of her mouth. Her hand would go to hers, holding on to it lightly with a tender touch. In a sense, she didn't want it to end. She'd moan out lightly, forgetting they were in the shower for only a moment.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 15, 2017 2:20 am

Deepika would continue kissing Aisha deeply, slipping her tongue into the pinkette's mouth, drool starting to come out of her mouth as she hungrily devoured whatever she could get from swapping spits with the pinkette before her. After a while, the Indian woman would break the kiss, parting her lips from Aisha's, a bridge of saliva dissolving under the running shower.

"I want you..." Deepika breathed out, staring into Aisha's eyes with obvious lust in hers. She was rubbing her toned body against the pinkette's, making her desire apparent to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 15, 2017 4:03 am

Aisha hugged her, wrapping her arms Deepika's around her waist snugly as they broke from the kiss, a mix of spittle and the shower water over her lips and chin. Her eyes to stared back into Deepika's, her words like honey to her ears. She didn't want this moment to end, "Yes," she spoke softly, the words rolling out of her tongue like silk. She wanted nothing more but her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 am

Hearing Aisha's words, Deepika would move to lick the pinkette's body, lapping on the droplets of water from the running shower. She would run her tongue over Aisha's shoulders before moving down to the deep valley of the pinkette's breasts.

At the same time, she would squeeze the twin mounds of Aisha, squeezing and fondling them in earnest manner. Soon enough, her tongue would find its way to one of the pinkette's nipples, and the Indian woman would begin licking it, drawing circles around her areola before sucking it hungrily. She would moan as she suck the nipple.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next