Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Aisha Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Aisha Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Aisha Love

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:04 am

Jessica was up. Jessica was moving. Jessica was dangerous. Trying to ignore the pain in the leg, the Violent Violet did her best to look menacing as she approached her opponent. Unlike only a second ago, Aisha was down, Jessica was standing, and her leg was not wracking her with pain. It did slow her, however, and Jessica did not advance on Aisha as quickly as she would have liked.

But it did not matter, she supposed, in the grand scheme of things. She was nice and tall, and her nice long legs helped her cause tremendous amounts of damage. Jessica reared one of her nice long legs back and then extended it forward as quickly as she possibly could, hoping to catch her opponent in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 am

Aisha's head was alike a soccer ball, kicked hard by Jessica as she was trying to stand up back down to the mat with a hard thud. She clutched her head, rolling on the ground in pain. Jessica proved once again that her strength alone could carry this match against Aisha's speed and dexterity. Aisha had to recover somehow from this, or at least somehow get away or else surely Jessica would get the upper hand. The pinkette clawed out to get away from the violet powerhouse.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 am

The kick connected. Dear god did it connect. The pink-haired girl was now rolling on the mat in pain, and Jessica could not help but to marvel at it. She loved when her moves did damage, and she especially loved to kick little annoying girls right in the head. Her opponent began clawing away from her, clearly desperate to get right back into the match.

Jessica was not going to have that. She approached her opponent, and attempted to seize her right from the ground. If she could, she would then lift her up, and slam her down over her knee for an incredibly painful backbreaker. Jessica was strong, and she was putting all of her strength into this devastating slam.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 am

Aisha cried out as she was slammed down against Jessica's knee, mouth wide as her back was filled with pain, reeling and rolling on the ground. She held her back, trying to make it to the rope to get up. Jessica had surely given credence to her "violent" nickname. Her breathing was hoarse and heavy and if this continued, Aisha wouldn't be seeing the end of it any time soon.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:42 am

Jessica stood up. She let her opponent slide off of her. The Violent Violet took a step back to marvel at the woman laid out on the floor in front of her. For one glorious second, she saw the pink-haired brawler lying down on the mat, clearly accepting her fate. And then she started moving. Jessica became enraged. How dare anyone fight back.

No, Jessica was not going to take that at all. She moved towards her opponent once more, and grabbed her roughly. This time, she hauled her further up into the air. This time, she intended Aisha to be over her shoulders, in a torture rack. Cyclone Rider, she called it. It did not matter what anyone called it. When she could pull it off, it was going to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:29 pm

She cried out in pain as she was put on Jessica's shoulders, back bent over in a painful fashion from the torture rack. She struggled there, trying to wiggle out but finding not much room to, wincing as she tried to hold on. But that was something else, her back on fire as she was held over her on display to the crowd. Gritting her teeth she held on.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:00 am

Jessica loved this. She loved making it hurt. She loved finding and seizing upon a physically weaker woman and then grinding the crap out of them until they no longer fought back. And it looked like she was well on the way to putting Aisha in that exact situation. Jessica had her now, and she was not going to let go for the end of the world.

She bounced. Sure, it made her exceptionally large chest bounce, but it also could be devastating for Aisha's back. That was what she was really going after. Jessica walked closer to the center of the ring, just to ensure that Aisha had no hope of breaking free from the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:07 am

"Gaaawww!!!" she cried out as Jessica began to bounce up and down, arching her back even further. as well, causing her own breast to bounce up and down embarrassingly on display to the crowd She was losing it, still trying to escape, but all she could was with the only free and weak arm she had, hitting what ever part of Jessica that she could to just feel some relief. She'd near do everything to escape the alternative, to tap out.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:34 am

Thud. Just when Jessica reckoned that she had it all, her opponent had to go and mess things up. A few strikes came in to her head, and Jessica was not feeling fantastic anymore. The joy of uncompromising victory was denied to her, and Jessica recognized that she had to shift her plan.

"Fine." She intoned. "If you want to come down, you can come down." And with that, Jessica went into action. This one was not up, but straight down; she leaned forward and pitched her opponent off of her and over her head. She tensed, waiting for the harsh landing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:01 am

Flopping down hard on the mat, Aisha arching up feeling the sting of the drop hurt. She rolled away, dropping down outside the ring. She was on her knees outside the ring, breath hard trying to get back up.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next