Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp"

Go down

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp" Empty La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp"

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Name: Diana Alvarro
Ring Name: La Avispa Negra II
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 141lbs
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance music: Cardinal Sin- Resurrection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI0WeITmTI

Wrestling Information

Style: Quick grapples and strikes.  Rough ground game with a mix of traditional wrestling and and submissions. Typical aerial moves of a luchadora.
Type: Luchadora

Preferred Attacks: Quick Punches, Kicks, Shooting Star Senton, Pescado, Camel Clutch, Ankle Lock, Shiranui, Hurrricanrana

Preferred Matches:

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Defense:4/5
Technique: 5/5
Hentai: 4/5

Strikes: 4/5
Submissions:4.25/5
Powerhouse: 3.75/5
Aerial: 5/5
Counters: 3.75/5

Signatures:
-Meteora
-Hard Chops Combination to Chest
-Leg Drop
-Leg Lock

Finishing moves:
-Wasp Strike: Getting to the top turnbuckle, Avispa will jump and land knee first on to a downed opponents stomach, crushing them.
-Dolor: Pain in English. Basically a Kimura lock, forcing her opponent into the ground. May rub crotch in opponent's face to humiliate her.
-Yellow Death: A Crossface Chicken Wing with a twist, which is like the Asuka lock to some extent. In Hentai matches, may grab opponents breasts and or other parts of the body to arouse.
-God Killer: A standing moonsault senton on an opponent that is laying on their back, signaled by her taunting her opponent before riling up the crowd.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: A black haired lithe woman with sharp green eyes. She has light fair skin and an excellent body, appearing in many different local ads in her home country, even with her heel persona. Some to know her family say she is the spitting image of her mother. Average breast size of about a B.

Personality: She can be a bit of a bitch and at times rather cruel, but tends to have a softer side to things. Dedictated to her family, she is driven to continue the name of La Avispa abroad.

Past/History: Born on the island of Puerto Rico to the first Avispa, Diana was born to become her successor. Naturally getting into the sport, it wasn't long before she had grew a rather fine reputation, well a fine infamous one as one of the the most hellish luchadoras on the island commonwealth. For four years she grew her own name, winning local belts until she was deemed ready to compete as La Avispa Negra, the second in her family after her mother, whom was also a strong and well regarded heel.

When her mother died of cancer a year later, this deeply saddened Diana, causing her to nearly back out of wrestiling for good. Her mother was always there for her, a source of inspiration and counsel, now gone. It took months before getting back into the ring, coping with it even today. Yet, this has more than ever invigorated her work, seeing as one of the only ways of honering her mother's name is to continue the one she created and see it to glory.

The AFW is a rather strange place, full of a variety of characters. Even though she is yet to wrestle, she has yet to even speak to any individual backstage, seeing them as below her. Her only interest seems to get stronger and honor her mother's name.

Wrestling Attire:

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp" D23a922781f2c0cf5e1f7d07d7bc2500

-Fashion model on the side, well known in Puerto Rico
-Deeply Catholic
-Engaged with a man she met in college when not wrestling
-Associate Degree in Theology

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
-Avispa Negra(L) vs Vamp Suzumori(W)
Draws: