Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Motherly Love the milf twins

Go down

Motherly Love the milf twins Empty Motherly Love the milf twins

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Name: Jillian lowly
Ring name: Mother jillian
Height: 6'6
Weight: 265 ibs
Alignment: Motherly heel
Difficulty: Hard

Name: Mary
Ring name: Mommy mary
Height: 6'5.5
Weight:270 ibs
Alignment: Motherly heel
Difficulty: Hard

Combined weight: 535 ibs

Strategy: Use their large and soft yet strong bodies to utterly squash and crush their opponent.

Style: flashy/wrestling/humiliation/hentai.

Favored moves: Smothers, face sit, leg drop, elbow drop, butt drop, splashes, power moves. Any move that will weaken their opponent and allow them to basically rag doll them. Tag team moves.

Signature moves:

Baby sandwich: The milfs will both hug their opponent as tight as they can, one in the front, one in the back completely engulfing their body in their soft cuddly bodies. They will stay standing in this position until their opponent is weak, They will than fall down on one of the mama's backs squashing their opponent with basically a double body slam one to the back and one to the front. They will than roll around with their victim in between them until they get tired.

"Naughty girl!": Mary will lift her opponent up before preforming a gut buster over her knee. She will than give her opponent a wedgie while Jillian will come up and begin spanking the girl over her knee. Both mamas will spank the victim until their ass is blood red or blue and burning.

Milk time!: Mary will breast feed her opponent and than Jillian will do the same when Mary is done.

Finishers:

Baby boom!: Mary and Jillian will drag their opponent to the corner and sit them down leaning them against the turnbuckle. They will than take turns stink facing and butt bombing their opponent before dragging them to the center of the ring where they will preform multiple butt presses. They enjoy overkill on this move so they will probably do more butt presses even after they knock out their opponent.

Breast beatdown: Mary will mount her opponent and smother them with her breast as well as swing her breasts back and forth battering the victim with her melon sized breasts. Right before the victim passes out, Mary will get off and let Jillian do the same.

Punishment: Mary will sit on her opponents face while jillian will sit on her opponents legs completely pinning their opponent down. They will than begin sending belly punches and low blows to their opponent. They like to make this into a game to see who can punch the hardest and get the most reaction out of their opponent.

Heavy Mamas: Jillian will sit on her opponents face while Mary sits on her lap placing a full 535 ibs on their victims face. They will bounce and grind Jillian's ass into the victims face before switching positions putting them through another full smother.

Hentai moves.

Mama Trap: Mary and Jillian will tie their opponent upside down in the ropes. Mary will get onto her stomach and kiss her opponent or if she wants to she will turn around and press her ass to their face to smother them. Jillian will spread the victims legs and eat them out and finger them until they pass out.

Motherly squeeze: Mary will wrap her massive and strong thighs around her opponents head in a reverse head scissors forcing their face into her butt. Jillian will than lay on top of her victims back wrapping her arms around their midsection squeezing with all of her might. She will kiss her opponents ass and lick and kiss and suck around that area until her opponent climaxes and passes out.

APPEARENCE:
(Mary is on the left while Jillian is on the right.)
normal match ring attire:
casual clothes:
bikini:
bikini 2:
just some sisterly love:
Just got done "cuddling":

Personality: Both milfs love dominating and squashing their opponents. They can be very soft and loving in their squashes or they can be very brutal when they get competitive with each other and try to out do one another. Mary and Jillian look the exact same and have all the exact same interests. It's almost as if they are clones and are the same person with different names.

Past: Mary and Jillian grew up as sisters and best friends. They were always together and have never left each others sides. Their parents were very laid back and let them do what ever they wanted as children and teenagers which is when they discovered their love for wrestling. They would practice with each other and also practice on their neighborhood crush who they once kidnapped and wrestled for half a day before getting caught and in big trouble. They did not learn from there lesson though. They decided to leave their home at the age of 18 and join independent wrestling leagues where they could squash and beat up and smother and love as many girls as they wanted. Their debut match made a name for themselves in their first league where they beat a girl so bad and humiliatingly that they ended her career. The AFW recruited them right away and now they are here to have even more fun.

AFW RECORD.

0-0-0
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down