by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Frenemies

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Frenemies - Page 2 Empty Re: Frenemies

Post by scorn53 Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm

"Fair enough. Shall we say no count-outs? I'd say no DQ, but I don't want you whipping a chair out when your realise you can't stand straight" With a wink, Diana put her hands to the counter, before somewhat hopping atop of it. Again, she wasn't the ideal house-guest, but if Alaina told her to get off like a pet helping itself around the house, she would.

"How did you know? I was keeping that new attire a secret..." Polishing off the last of her minuscule water bottle, Diana sighed somewhat that the contents of it were not something a little...stronger.

"So what else has Frictions favourite former champion been doin'"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Alaina raised an eyebrow at the prospect. Falls Count anywhere. Nothing short of a sure win would happen. Alaina could not help but grin. "Haha You are funny. I don't need a weapon. I have power and skill."

Diana's next question caught her off guard. It was her actually wanting to know how Alaina is doing. "Like... things away from Friction have been fun. Bryan is all right and living here is great. I haven't won like I would like to but it is what it is."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Again Diana rolled her eyes, as Alaina mentioned the sole prospect of winning.

"You can't honestly be that hung up on it. Like I said, winning is sweet and all, but what's the point if your never beaten? You've got squat to strive for then. If every match is just you coming out on top acting all the same, that's when people start getting bored of ya. Not that they haven't already..." Smirking at her last comment, Diana somewhat hoped the Amazons words to heart, even if few were so coy and carefree about their records as she was.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 11:30 am

Alaina sighed as she stood there, taking a second to think of her response. "I don't care about boring or whatever. I just came to be the best, hands down. I do everything I can to be the top woman in any ring, so falling short of that gets frustrating. With wins comes increased pay, and chances that you don't get for losing. My family is counting on me to make a good bit to send back." Alaina said as she shook her head.

It hurt to say but it helped a lot of people come to understand her mindset oftentimes. Well, maybe only sometimes in AFW as a good number of women on the roster were certifiably crazy.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm

"Know what else gets good pay? Topping the card. And you ain't topping it when your either moping, or just focusing on wins. Don't beat yourself up about it. Hell, doesn't near enough everyone in this damn company know your name?"

Diana leaned back somewhat on her 'seat' putting hands to the back of her head, smiling at the fact she was likely giving the former champion a head so big she likely couldn't carry it straight.

"Hell, your one of the only four fuckers in Friction I know besides those Wrestle Angels chicks. One's a frigging cowgirl. One's a lion. The other just got beat against whats-her-face going for the belt. And there's you. I don't come knocking on everyone's door with a sweet card and chocolates.

Leaning forward, Diana would adopt a more serious tone, as she tried her best at some genuine advice.

"If it sucks that bad for money, do a sponsorship thing-a-ma-jig. Back in Italy they'd throw money at me just to say shit like 'I'm Diana Accera, and there's nothing that feels better on my hands than new Tap-Out Dominators!" Straightening up, Diana would do her best at a deep, mocking voice as she recited words spoken in front of the camera what felt to be a lifetime ago.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Alaina didn't really what she was hearing, but deep down she knew it was something she had to hear. Diana wasn't the only one to tell her something like this. However she was someone who, before a few minutes ago, Alaina did not like in the least. That is what hit home and made her realize she had to get her head on straight.

"You are right and a whole ago I got an endorsement offer which has helped a lot. I just need to clear my mind and do my best each time. Whatever happens from there happens." Alaina said, saying the words out loud. She had said stuff like that before in her slump, but n ow she was actually believing them.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 12, 2017 4:49 pm

With Alaina seemingly relaxing, Diana soon opted too as well. Adopting a positioning on the counter somewhat like a cat, she'd lean fully to one side, stretching out her toned figure as she put her weight onto one elbow.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. You've had a belt, most others don't even come close. Just look at me, closing in on two years and all I've had is a shot against..." Diana stopped herself, seemingly struggling to pronounce the name that was about to come out. Grunting, she'd opt to avoid it altogether.

"Against the 24/7 champ." Nervously looking round, Diana somewhat awkwardly coughed into her hand, realising she might of just shifted the mood for half a second.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Alaina noticed the slight change in Diana. Something seemed amiss. "I see, you should stay in Friction it's more fun over here." Alaina said trying to lighten the mood.
"I bet it could have gone either way.
You will get gold, and soon trust me on that one."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Diana's mood quickly changed back, as the focus turned back to something a little less...personal.

Stretching back out on the counter, she'd play the part of something of a near six foot cat, pawing at the chocolates besides her, fidgeting with them somewhat.

"Ehhhhh...Not like I haven't thought about it. Seems like for every guy in tension, there's five more of them solely there to get laid. Not exactly what I expected when I joined up, but bar a few, most of my best matches have been against friction gals I guess..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Alaina nodded along. "I was supposed to be in Tension with Charlie, but he got hurt badly before his debut. Like, he is good but maybe not in your league.
However if ya wanted a match against a guy who actually treated women well, respecting them in the ring look him uo."
Alaina said as she nodded to Diana.

Alaina knew something was still off.
Diana helped her get to the bottom of her troubles so it was her turn now. "Something about that match ya had for 24/7. What happened there?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content