Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Looking for the King, Giulia La Rocca?

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Looking for the King, Giulia La Rocca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for the King, Giulia La Rocca?

Post by Jaystar Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Despite being a rookie, Giulia wasn't a bad wrestler. She wasn't weak either. And she wasn't one to give up easily. But about evil heel opponents she did still have a few lessons to be learnt. And King was teaching her one right now, whether she had asked for it or not.

The subject of the lesson seemed to be the importance of knock-outs. Surprise attacks were something that Giulia hadn't gotten used to, and the beast was showing her that maybe from now on she should be. At least if facing such evil heels as him. If Giulia had gotten the pinfall scored rather easily, King had managed to get control of the winner at least equally easily now.

And that meant Giulia was in for a world of pain. The bearhug had already been bad, but the Atomic drop was the move that took out all fight out of the Italian. She had become a ragdoll for King now - much to the despise of the crowds. Despite emerging victorious from the match, it looked like King would be the one having the final words before walking out of the ring.

Giulia was helpless as King proceeded with his plan. Dragged to the center, she was soon wrapped up as a tight package against King's body. The scene was making the contrast between the size difference of the two wrestlers even starker. And that probably was part of the beast's plan. To make Giulia look as small as possible.

Finally, King dropped down for the Piledriver. The impact instantly knocked out Giulia, her body falling limp to the mat. At least King was practicing what he preached.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Looking for the King, Giulia La Rocca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for the King, Giulia La Rocca?

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 pm

King held her up in his arms rolling his opponent into a ball like with the legs spread apart, displaying in front of everyone with ease until the big moment comes down and impact her head right to the mat for his vicious and his favorite move, could considered a finisher, the Package Piledriver, landing her head hard to the mat with force enough to lay her out cold and let her go limp on the mat.

Slowly, King gets up to his feet looking down at the girl who defeated him, thinking so many things he could of done to her now like fuck her body like he almost normally would do, but instead, he makes sure shes facing up and crouching down grabbing her hair to lift up as he shouts at her face, see if his voice can go through. "I could of fuck your hot body, but I wont, thats the only respect you get!"

He then let go of her hair and stood up, arms raise in the air like he won a match as the crowd booing at him, eventually, King would leave the ring leaving the winner laying inside the square circle for whoever wanted to check on her, at the end, only person standing and walking out as the beast himself, even he lost, its clear that King still gets what he want, destroyed someone.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Honestly, it probably wasn't the first time the winner of a match was laying knocked out in the AFW ring. The fans had surely seen it before. Heels were often not nice at all. And sportsmanship? Heck, this was AFW. That was all that needed to be said.

Still, it was the first time Giulia had faced anything like that. Being the righteous winner of the match, only to be destroyed by her opponent as soon as the match had ended. And her lack of expectance of that was clearly showing in the way how easily King was able to perform his evil plan. Or revenge, punishment, as he called it.

Still, the beast grabbing her hair made Giulia somewhat aware of the surroundings. She was hurting like hell, and wasn't about to do anything, but she could still hear King's words. And those confirmed that after defeating him, there were very few reasons why she would ever want to face him anywhere again.

Luckily, the beast decided to finally leave the ring. The rage of the crowds was evident, and was comforting Giulia somewhat. But that comfort was very little compared to the pain she was feeling. Eventually the ref girl came to check up on her, supporting her as she started walking the Italian fighter out of the ring. Giulia was barely realising the events, but still managed to raise up her other hand as the two slid out of the ring. At least in the hearts of the crowds, she was the real winner of the match.

Winner: Giulia La Rocca by pinfall

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6