by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fur And Discussion.

+2
scorn53
Fluffy Tail
6 posters

Go down

Fur And Discussion. Empty Fur And Discussion.

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm

f

Last edited by Fluffy Tail on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Fur And Discussion. Empty Re: Fur And Discussion.

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 pm

To me at least, it feels like something that's simply easier as an IM thing. I have thought about making FnF characters (no guesses who given my two main girls are based on DC super heroines), but I'm not sure, it just feels like something that's more easily defined and playable in an IM match as opposed to a board one.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 pm

d

Last edited by Fluffy Tail on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailslover13 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 pm

To be honest, it's likely the only place I would have characters involved with. My main girl (as seen in my signature), is an anthro hedgehog girl. And any of my other characters I don't use much are all furry anthros, too. I love normal humans as much as anyone else, so long as they're sexy or fun or interesting, but my heart has always been with the furries! So, hey, that's the place for me!

"Nothing beats a big, sexy butt! Unless an even bigger, sexier butt comes along and demolishes the aforementioned big, sexy butt into oblivion and takes over the title as best butt! Asses will always rule the world!"

Fur And Discussion. Artemis_Moonshine_4

Artemis Moonshine Wrestling Bio
Tailslover13
Tailslover13

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:08 am

I like the concept of FNF but the things that generally keep me away are:

1. A general lack of interest from most

2. A seeming lack of structure and "official" world building. Seems small, I admit, but I like having the idea that there is connection and structure going on.

3. This is pure personal preference, but there are very few furries in FNF that are currently active that fit my particular kink and that I would want to do things with. I've just no real interest in the centaurs and monster girls and slimes and such that currently roam FNF, though I'll admit a couple ones fit my admittedly plain interests (an example would be FT's bunny girl)

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:43 am

1: Has Fur And Feathers ever appealed to you? If so, why have you decided to leave it be for the moment. If it hasn't really ever appealed to you, is there any specific reason/s why that is?

For me, like Tai said, it's the lack of structure. It's often said that one of Friction and Tension's strength is the open nature of the RPG, but that's not completely - it's not 100% free. It's supposed to be a wrestling show, and as such, it's bound by the rules of reality and wrestling to an extent. So you wouldn't expect someone to, say, bring a bazooka to a match or start stealing souls or anything like that. Even when you have a guy like Killer King, he's still human.

FnF lacks that. You have angels and demons in the mix with regular furries, you've got robots and mutants and all sorts of stuff. If I wanted that, I'd play a superhero RP. That's just not what I'm here for.

Also, from a fetish standpoint, there's such a wide range that I feel like there's just nothing I could get down with all that much. In my experience, if people are attracted to the whole anthro-furry thing at all, it's specific kinds or types, and there are a multitude of line. I might be down for doing a match with one, myself, but it would have to be a specific sort of thing and with a specific person I trust.

As for what could be done to make it better, I think a big start would be defining just exactly FNF is supposed to be. As a world, it's vaguely defined. Friction and Tension seem to take place in more or less an animefied real word, but there's no such distinction for FNF. Is FnF a show? Is there somebody organizing these matches? Are anthros common in this world? Is magic in general a thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:20 am

acuya wrote:
FnF lacks that. You have angels and demons in the mix with regular furries, you've got robots and mutants and all sorts of stuff. If I wanted that, I'd play a superhero RP. That's just not what I'm here for.

Also, from a fetish standpoint, there's such a wide range that I feel like there's just nothing I could get down with all that much. In my experience, if people are attracted to the whole anthro-furry thing at all, it's specific kinds or types, and there are a multitude of lines someone won't cross.

I fully agree with this.

There's very little structure or idea of the background story of FNF in general, and while having a wide range of character variety isn't exactly bad on its own, I can say that for me personally, while I really enjoy doing furry stuff on IM, most of what I've seen in FNF does not fall into stuff I like, and many of it crosses a line of some kind with me, so I take a hard pass on most of it. That's nobodys fault, mind you, just saying what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 am

I do want to point out btw, that FNF is supposed to be COMPLETELY separate from Friction and Tension.

There's no like, random dimension hopping in canon. The Alternative "league" exists entirely to cater to non-canon things, including FNF vs Tension/Friction matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 am

To me FnF is better to not be defined. Its where anything can happen. However that is a double edge sword. How does a simple anthro deal with a divine? Its a world that can be constantly expanded and added to.

Thats what makes it interesting. Its the how that keeps the drive going. How do they interact and what happens.

FnF matches and rps are heavily story based. Its hard to do things one-off. However its a very small base that plays this field. But if it wasn't there then something would feel like it was missing. And not everything is about being overpowered (Though non-cannonically my Cesba is the strongest on my roster)

From a player standpoint if there's something you dont lile or it crosses a line then don't rp that. Rp something on FnF more to your liking. I don't do hentail and I still find stuff to do in Friction and Tension.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down