Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Belly Full

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Belly Full - Page 3 Empty Re: A Belly Full

Post by scorn53 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Tara couldn't believe such a feeling of bliss could be accompanied by such outright agony. Kyoko was completely crushing her now, to the point the Korean sensed such agony would still be noticeable after a few days of rest. On the other hand, Tara was given a chance to experience those firm, great breasts crushing against her, not to mention those iron abs grinding down her own.

"Oh...will you now..."
Leaning back a moment to hold her aching back as the jaws of life seemingly consumed her petite frame, Tara wheezed out a smile as she brought her chin back to Kyoko's shoulder, nuzzling the one who was trying to break her in half.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

"Well your not exactly springing to life to prove me wrong are ya Tara?" Kyoko said with a strained voice, the effort she was putting into the move noticeable as it was starting to wear on her, though she was still in far better shape then her 'victim' so to speak her abs were feeling the burn.

She might not be getting much submission out of Tara but she seemed to be having fun in the hold and Kyoko was content to keep her there as is, even as the two continued to mash against each other to the point there bodies hurt. Feeling Tara pressing her chin against her as if resting just seemed to prove her point. "Yeah..I think I got you.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Kyoko didn't need to adjust her hold to continue the torture...or perhaps bliss...for the smaller Korean, with Tara herself giving in entirely to the move, atleast in every manner besides verbal. Holding on as if Kyoko was a roller-coaster, Tara found her legs squirming against the Belly Queen's own firm thighs, with every gasp from the pink haired beauty an immensely laboured one.

"For the record...I totally let you...work me over...like this..." Words that came out with gasps as loud as one would suspect, as Tara began to question honestly even if she didn't want to be in the hold, whether she could ever escape it.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:46 am

At Tara's words Kyoko raised an eyebrow and squeezed harder. As if letting that be her answer as she seemed ready to break the girl despite her own struggles she knew she could keep this up for however long she needed to do so. Which from the feeling probably wouldn't be too long as Tara sounded like she was reaching her limit and could pass out soon, especially if Kyoko kept things up.

"You did this because you realized your odds..and decided that just embracing the inevitable was better...then fighting it." Kyoko's abs were pressed against the girl still as she tried to keep Tara completely crushed and tired as she tried to break her back with what had to be the longest time she had used a bearhug since she broke Karen.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3