Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, LunarWolf, Novalacrosse, Person, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by LunarOcean on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Yahagi wasn't sure if she was climbing slowly to victory or busy enjoying defeat; both sensations blurred together in the coiled mess of lust and ecstasy that was both of their bodies pressed so tightly together. She grunted in annoyance as Eirina complained, her own trembling and needy abs tensed and grinding slow and hard over Eirina's tummy. She tried not to huff and pant; tensing at this level was taxing on her body and she felt she'd crumble any moment. Yet this increased abdominal hardness rewarded her with both additional sensitivity and power, letting her grind deep into the increasingly softer abs of Eirina and lighting both their bodies alight with fiery pleasure.

"Stop... complaining..." Yahagi's lips found Eirina's and pressed down hard, saliva mixing and tongues exploring, pushing her head down to the mat. Her movements would still but Eirina would feel a powerful, lust-driven pressure crushing into her tits and abs, making the latter buckle and parting the former like the Red Sea. Yet only Eirina would hear the loud moans spoken directly into her lips as Yahagi began to expend the last of her energy into dominating Eirina!
LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:59 pm

At this rate, Eirina would certainly succumb under the might of the younger woman, and she would have no choice but to be tamed by her sensual prowess. But, for a woman like Eirina, there were fights that she could not afford to lose, and this one was one of them. At the brink of defeat, Eirina would try to call forth whatever left of her strength, attempting to do one last ditch effort to turn the whole thing around. The untapped potential that Eirina did not unlock, she tried to make use of it.

And slowly, her mind turned blank. Not due to overwhelming pleasure or arousal overloading her brain, but due to her conscious effort to still her senses. Under normal circumstances, there's no way she could accomplish such a feat, but due to being driven by pure stubbornness and spite, Eirina stopped thinking and only acted on pure instinct. She had become nothing but a machine made of flesh, methodically enduring whatever Yahagi was throwing at her with the efficiency of a fleshy automaton. Her expression was that of serenity as she fought back Yahagi's kiss. She would also grind her body against Yahagi's, this time much rougher and more primal, totally driven to overwhelm Yahagi's senses with such erotic rubbing.

Like mentioned before, it was a last ditch effort from Eirina. While it might work for a short while, it wasn't something that Eirina could maintain for too long because she would soon come back to her senses, and that would bring instant defeat once that happened.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top