by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Alaina stayed on top of Akiha, hooking a leg! She was ready to go for the win right here and now.

"ONE!"

The count was underway now. Alaina nodded her head along with the count, putting all the pressure she could on Akiha's shoulders. Her weight coupled with the landing helped her cause, and if Akiha was surprised enough then maybe this could work...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:44 am

Still groaning in pain, Akiha could feel Alaina on top of her and hooked her leg. She would then hear the audience starting to count. “ONE!” with that she would move her head back and forth a bit, trying to gather whatever energy she could. “TWO!” said the audience as Akiha would then raise her shoulder up, breaking the pin and trying to push her opponent away as she did so. Ever since Alaina had gotten that first pin, the crimson hair wrestler was now on the defensive, she needed to put some distance between the two and turn the tide of battle.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 am

Alaina felt Akiha break the pin and felt like she couldn't give up her momentum. Alaina saw Akiha rolla good distance away and gave chase. The amazon was out to keep her control, and wanted to get her hands on Akiha.

To that end, Alaina gave chase trying to catch Akiha and grab her by the arm. Alaina wanted to whip Akiha out to the ropes, if Akiha was tired then keeping her moving would make it harder for her to recover. At least that is the logic that Alaina was using for her continued offense.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:29 am

Breaking out of the pin and getting a bit away from Alaina was what Akiha needed at the moment in order to catch her breath. Yet this break would be short lived as the Amazon managed to grab her arm and lifted her back up before sending her off with an Irish whip towards the ropes. But this was probably Alaina mistake, as sending the Japanese crusader to the ropes is what she could use to turn the match around. As she got to the ropes she would suddenly jump on the middle ropes before using it as a springboard. Once she was in the air she would attempt to twist her body and perform a lionsault, trying to land on top of her opponent.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Alaina sent Akiha flying and was ready to plant her hard to the mat, but Akiha had different ideas. Alaina was caught off guard as Akiha bounced off the ropes and flew right into Alaina, the crashing impact sending the big woman down to the mat hard! Alaina let out a groan as she was now down, kicking the mat in frustration.

This was not where she wanted to be, she was in Akiha's hands as opposed to being in control of this. Still, she wasn't out of it Alaina only needed to think of a way to get back at Akiha which was admittedly easier said than done!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Getting to the ropes, Akiha would jump on the middle rope before bouncing off it and sending herself flying into the air. She would then land on top of Alaina, taking the Amazon down to the ground. Not wasting a moment she would roll off her opponent and get to her feet. She would then start to stalk Alaina, like a predator hunting its prey. The crimson hair crusader would now wait for the Amazon to get back to her feet before rushing in from behind and trying to perform a surprise roll up pin. Though she had promised not to cheat, it did not mean she had agreed to fight honorably.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Alaina staggered up, having lost track of Akiha. Where was she? Alaina was soon to get her answer and she wasn't going to like it one bit!

Alaina was rolled over and onto her shoulders, being taken down. The amazon heard the one count and it Didn't register that she was being pinned until the two count came!

"Ngh... damn it!" Alaina cursed as she thrust up to try to break out.... failing to do so! Just one more and she could....

"THREE!"

...well, she thought she could dislodge Akiha, but it would be too little, too late!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Stalking her prey for a bit, Akiha would get behind her before moving in for a rollup pin. It seemed she had caught the Amazon with the pin as she didn't feel any resistant for the one count. In fact she didn't feel much resistant when the two count came as well. It was after the two count that she started to feel resistance. Yet Alaina was trying to power her way out at the last second instead of trying to reverse the move.

“THREE!”

With that Akiha had won the friendly spar between the two of them. “What happened, at the end you were trying to power your way out instead of trying to reverse the move?” stated Akiha as she was a bit confused. Did her opponent simply decide to throw the match or something or perhaps she didn't know how to reverse such a move? After all, the rolling pin was a bit of a dirty move so it might be something that Alaina wasn't to use too.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Alaina slapped the mat on frustration and looked up at Akiha. "I know I could have powered out I just.... wait, reverse that?" Alaina said sounding confused. She couldn't think of a way around that or out of it. "How do you reverse that!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 13, 2017 6:41 am

Akiha was a bit surprised that Alaina didn't know how to reverse the pin. “Well instead of powering out of it, you try to shift your weight and roll me over. The only problem with reversing the pin is that your opponent can once again reverse it, though you can reverse it again and so on and so on. If you want we can give it another shot.” stated Akiha as she offered to teach Alaina how to do it and return the favor from earlier in the match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next