by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Alaina saw Akiha out of the corner of her eye and grit her teeth.  "I will crush your little crusade!"  Alaina said as she laid herself flat, letting Akiha miss high!

Alaina let out a cry as she pushed herself off the mat and got to her feet.  The amazon lunged at Akiha with her arm extended in an effort to clothesline Akiha so hard that she decapitated her crusade effort!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 am

Charging forward, Akiha would jump in the air and attempt to drive her knee right into her opponent head. Yet Alaina managed to duck out of the way, causing Akiha to fly right over her while she stated she would destroy her crusade.

Landing on her knees, the Japanese wrestler would quickly get back up. She would then hear a roar before turning around. The crimson hair crusader would not even have the time to even process what had happened before being knock off her feet by the Amazon. “GAH!” yelled Akiha as she then landed on the ground, stunned from the attack for a few seconds.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am

Akin went down and Alaina wanted to pounce. She was a speedy wrestler. As tempting as a deadlift gut wrench suplex was Alaina opted to be smarter. She quickly moved into place to pull Akiha towards the center of the ring, getting the smaller wrestler in place was the first part. Alaina quickly and fluidly wrapped up Akiha's legs and was doing all she could to place the woman in a sharp figure-four leg lock!

Alaina had been at the wrong end of such a move a few times, and in turn had gotten very good at reversing this as well as applying it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Being taken off her feat in such a matter had left Akiha a bit dazed. It would take her a second or two to start to regain her senses. Yet as she did, she would start feeling her legs being wrapped. She would raise her head and see that she had been placed in a figure-four leg lock. The Japanese wrestler could now feel the pressure being applied to her legs. To make matters worse, she didn't have much experience with dealing with such a submission hold. Sure she had trained for it from time to time but most wrestlers opted for a camel clutch or a Boston crab as a submission hold. To make matters worse, often times the Japanese Crusader would use dirty tactics in order to escape from such holds.

In a match, Akiha had never tapped out before but going for such a move was probably the best tactic as it wasn't her strong suit and Alaina was far stronger, so the chances of overpowering her were near zero. She needed to do something in order to get out, the crimson hair wrestler would attempt to try to drag herself towards the ropes using her hands.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Alaina applied pressure and knew Akiha was in pain. Alaina felt her clawing her way to the ropes. The amazon was not about to allow that to happen .

Alaina used her powerful arms to drag the two further from the ropes than they were before! "Ready to tap yet little miss Crusader?" Alaina said with some bravado trying to keep up the banter. Her arms went wide to prevent Akiha from rolling them over easily. With a grin Alaina leaned back to crank up the pressure!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Just as the crimson hair wrestler started to make her way towards the ropes, Alaina would bring the two of them back into the center of the ring. Akiha cursed under her breath, as she grabbed her own head, trying to think of what to do while moaning in pain. She could hear her opponent asking if she wanted to tap. “NEVER!” replied Akiha as she fought her own instincts to fight dirty. Using her own hands, she would attempt to try to remove Alaina's legs, she didn't know if it would work but she had to try something at least.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Alaina watched the agony on Akiha's face.  As much as she wanted to keep wrenching and win, showing that she was still top talent first-hand to Akiha this was training.  Alaina kept the hold locked in but scaled back on the pressure so Akiha could listen.

"I could keep messing up your leg now but that would be unnecessary.  This is about learning, no matter how bad I want to show you that I am as good as you and Gwen are first hand.  If you roll over, the pressure reverses and I am stuck in a hold.  However you know I am strong enough to flip things back.  For a smaller lady your best bet is to get momentum to roll, but instead of simply reversing the pressure keep the roll going straight to the ropes!"  Alaina said.  The amazon herself was a roll and hold type, but that was because she was a statuesque, powerful muscular amazon who had the strength to keep it from being reversed back.  

However keeping momentum going would be a great counter for Akiha.  "Try to reverse the pressure to get a feel but I will show you that I can reverse it right back.  Next roll over and keep rolling that way ya see both of the counters I use."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

The hold was a painful one and it was weakening her legs. Despite her best attempts at trying to escape she couldn't seem to do much when fighting a power stronger opponent. Though the pressure then began to ease up, as her sparring partner started to talk to her. Alaina would then talk about how to reverse the hold. “Thanks for... the information.” said Akiha as she winced, still feeling the pressure on her legs.

Taking the advice she had gotten, she would then attempt to roll, trying to reverse the move just as the Amazon had told her. She would attempt to push on her arms to help her out to roll, hopefully, it would work.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:38 pm

In a strange way, Alaina felt more joy inside a ring for this teaching moment than she had felt in a long time... probably since the end of last year.

Akiha showed her ability to reverse and her ability to get to the ropes the easier, smarter way. Alaina of course honored the rope break before Akiha could even call for one. She got up with a smile and bounced up to the center of the ring, her face still hurting from earlier but she didn't care.

"Lesson over, now bring it so I can put down your crusade yet again!" Alaina called out in a more cheerful than taunting tone.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Akiha managed to roll over, release a good amount of the pressure from her legs. Though a bit to her surprise, Alaina simply released the hold. Not wasting a moment, the Japanese wrestler would get back to her feet, her legs still hurting from the hold. Though going through that was worth it, it had given her some valuable information and experience. “Thanks for the lesson. I will see if I can return the favor. As for taking down the crusade, we will see about that Amazon.” said Akiha as she gave a smirk.

Once again entering a grappling stance, Akiha would start to circle her opponent a bit before moving in. Yet instead of trying to perform a collar and elbow tie up, she instead opted to jump in the air and twist her body while bringing her legs forward. She was hoping that attacking with her legs which were still hurt would catch her opponent by surprise. The crimson hair wrestler would attempt to perform a spinning heel kick aimed right at her opponent head, trying to build up on the damage she had done before.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next