Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) Empty FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:28 am

Alaina was in the locker room changing for another workout.  This was the first place she would be today, and tonight she would be back for workout #2 of the day.  Alaina dressed up in wrestling attire for the workout since she hoped to run ropes and focus on some mat skills and footwork.  Good for technique and endurance, her focus of the morning.  Clad in a tiger print sports bra, briefs, kneepads and elbow pads Alaina sat on the bench looking into her messy locker.

It had a disheveled look to it, like the owner didn't care.  Alaina had let a lot of things slip, and other than eating and sleeping she pretty much trained.  No fun, just work.  Focus.  Determination.  Alaina was going to get wins against the top women in Friction, and not just show up and lose like she had been, even if it drove her to the brink of insanity.  The amazon had tweaked and altered her workouts, aiming for maximum gain and removing all nonsense.  

Alaina stood up and shut her locker door, turning to exit the locker room and move to the gym.  That is when the door opened and her heart sank.  One of the last people on the planet that she would ever wanted to bump into walked in the door.  "Shit.  Just great....."

Last edited by HighFly on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:55 am

Akiha was now making her way towards the locker room.  Though she had her own personal locker room and even Gym at her mansion, she would still show up and train at the gym, after all her trainers could only teach her so much, going against another active wrestler in the ring, was the best way to do so and the gym was the perfect way to do that.  Though that meant Akiha had to use the public locker, not something she was a fan of.  The crimson hair wrestler was looking forward to getting some practice and further improving her skill at the gym.

Yet just as she entered the locker room, she would bump into someone she had not expected to, Alaina.  The two wrestlers had met in the ring in the past, it was a tough match but in the end, Akiha had come out on top.  In the ring, Akiha was seen as a wrestler who was ruthless and hated most of her opponents.  Yet what few people knew, was that outside the ring, Akiha was very kind and even caring to her fellow wrestlers.

“Greetings Alaina, it's been a bit since we last met.  You gave me a pretty good match when we met in the ring for the first time.  I hope things are going well for you.” said Akiha in a kind voice as she took a moment to look at her fellow wrestler.  Upon looking at her, it seemed that Alaina was not in the best moods, perhaps she wasn't happy to see her or perhaps something else had happened.  The Japanese wrestler hoped that perhaps she could make her fellow wrestler feel better.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Alaina closed her eyes as Akiha was about to speak. Then.... for a second Alaina was not sure if this was Akiha, or Akiha forgot about all the things she said during the match.

Now answering her question was difficult. She had not been able to beat "high end" opponents since her last successful tie defense.... in November. This was April. No matter what she tried it wasn't helping as she spiraled down in the rankings. Her dad was very sick. Still she wasn't sure she could really trust Akiha. "I dunno. Its going. I am sure ya saw my other losses proving I am a filthy foreigner mucking up your ring." Alaina finally said, crossing her arms, remembering some of Akiha's words during their match, one of many losses for the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:49 pm

It seemed that Alaina was having a rough time and her words kind of struck a blow to Akiha. The Japanese wrestler didn't like seeing such a famous wrestler fall so low and be in a terrible mood. “I see. Seems, like you are having a rough time. If you ask me, it looks like you have lost your fire, that extra something that was giving you an edge or perhaps you are being distracted by something. As for me calling you a foreigner, that is only for business reasons. If you want to take that comment personally, do it only when we are in the ring, not out of the ring.” said Akiha as she tried to be a bit supportive and professional at the same time. The Japanese wrestler was hoping the two could get along outside the ring.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Alaina looked even more surprised. Akiha was a curious case. "I am sorry. It's just that I am not different in and out of the ring, just the same everywhere.
You are very different outside the ring but that is a good thing."

Alaina shook her head though as she thought about what Akiha said. "Other than matches, I haven't lost anything. I try harder, train more and gained weight up to 165 pounds while losing body fat. You are wrong on that one." Alaina said, sounding confident. "What are you up to right now? Strength training, endurance, mat skills?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:42 pm

The Japanese wrestler would nod her head in agreement with Alaina statement. “It is true, most people are the same in and out of the ring. As such your reaction does not surprise me. Though I am glad you are willing to accept this.” said Akiha as past encounters had been far harder and some people would never allow themselves to get to know this side of her.

The Amazon would then speak about how she was getting stronger and that Akiha was wrong. “Maybe I am wrong. Though remember, you were once the Entropy Champion, the one who ended Julia Rogers undefeated streak. You have fought and beaten the best. So there are two possible explanations for why you are on a losing streak, either everyone has gotten much stronger and over passed you. Or you have lost that edge I was talking about. Though the possibility of both explanations being true is also possible. Though if you still continue to deny this, I will no longer press the issue though you only harm yourself by denying the facts.” stated Akiha as she decided she didn't want to waste both their times by arguing such a thing.

Alaina then asked what Akiha was doing here. “I was looking for a good spar, though I have been training my endurance and speed. I have good training and trainers but they all only do so much. Sometimes the best thing to do is to get in the ring with someone and have a go with them. I am sure you understand. If you want we can even go a few rounds or are you headed home?” ask Akiha as she then waited for the Amazon response.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 am

Alaina didn't glare, but her face was a flat neutral at best after hearing that Akiha thought that the amazon was denying the truth. She didn't lose her fire. She was just... well, she didn't even know. She had been told she was trying too hard and had to clear her mind. After altering her routine to allow for more mental health time she found that she made greater gains from her revised regimen. Was Akiha right in a way... wrestling seemed more like work than it used to.

Alaina crossed her arms and smiled, making sure to flex them and tense up her visible abs as well as her legs to show off the entirety of her figure although a smile returned to her face. "I would be more than happy to spar with you and show you that I still have plenty of fire... more than anyone else in Friction. Are there any ground rules we should add or just make the spar a standard match?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:09 am

Well, it seemed neither wrestler had anything to say about Alaina losing her fire. Instead, the crimson hair wrestler decided to simply move on. After all, it didn't seem that Akiha was going to make any progress on it. The idea of a spar, on the other hand, seemed to be working far better. Alaina would start to show off her frame and smile in response to Akiha comment before asking if there were any rules they should add in as well as stating she still had plenty of fire within her. The crimson hair wrestler would loosen her shoulders while remaining in a relax position.

“Well for rules, no cheating, this is a spar after all. Though I guess you don't really cheat, so this rule will only be affecting me. I guess the rules for a standard match works best. I mean the main idea is that we are doing this to improve our skill, not to win the match. I hope these conditions are fine for you.” said Akiha as she would wait for Alaina response while giving a friendly nod.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 am

Alaina smiled and nodded, still keeping her posture. "Sure that works, but I do like a bit of intensity and such in spars. Matches are intense and if you don't train for that you are screwed ya know?" Alaina said as she looked over Akiha. "I am already changed so I will head out there and meet you once you get in your training attire. Don't keep me waiting though I have to show you that I'm a far different woman than the one you defeated." Alaina said as she began to walk away towards the ring, s little extra swing of her hips in her strut.

As she got out there she did a couple push ups and jumping jacks to loosen up and get her blood flowing. Sure it was just a spar but she still intended to send a message, within the rules of the matchup of course.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

Akiha would nod her head in agreement with Alaina.  “Yes intensity is important and we should give it our all.  But one can still win and give their all without restoring to cheating.   Allow me to show you that even without using dirty tricks, I can still come out on top and that I am force to be reckoned with.  As for you being a different woman then the one I defeat, I look forward to seeing that and getting a first-hand experience of it.” said Akiha in a confident tone as she would then make her way to the locker room and start to get change.

A few minutes would pass by before she was finished.  She would then come back, now wearing her leotard uniform.  Taking a moment she would spot the former champion, now preparing herself.  “Alright, I hope you don't mind giving me a few moments to stretch.” said Akiha in a friendly tone as she would then start to stretch a bit.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next