Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, GrandAkumaShogun, HighFly, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, Liesmith, Lobo, LunarOcean, LunarWolf, peek6, Teenwrestler, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Comments: 0

2 out of 3 Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Hyacinth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Hyacinth

Post by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

Lumi would roll her eyes as Hyacinth kicked out at 1. The French Woman would get off of her opponent and would grab her by the hair to hoist Hyacinth to her feet. "Come on, putain." Lumi said as she forced Hyacinth to stand, before Lumi would start repeatedly slapping Hyacinth's face with front handed and back handed slaps to truly disrespect her opponent. Then if Hyacinth gave no resistance, Lumi would then Irish Whip Hyancinth into the corner turnbuckle.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 am

Hyacinth felt herself lifted and screamed in pain when Lumi pulled on her hair and she obediently stood up before being thrown into the corner. She connected with the pads and fell forward, groaning softly and crawling forward a little before she slowly tried to stand. If Lumi once more came to pick her up, Hyacinth would quickly spring upwards and attempt to wrap her up in a small package pin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Lumi just believed her opponent was just so fragile. The Irish Whip would send Hyacinth down to the mat crawling toward Lumi as if she was on her last legs this early into the match. Lumi rolled her eyes and say. "Really, putain? AT least put up a decent fight." Lumi said before she'd attempt to grab Hyacinth by her hair only to be rolled up into a Small Package Pin. The referee would get into position to count but Hyacinth only got a "1!" count before Lumi kicked out. Lumi was in shock and enraged that Hyacinth had the gall to try steal a pinfall. Lumi would begin to rise back up to her feet wanting to hurt her opponent fr what she did.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Hyacinth rolled away from her opponent and draped her head over the middle rope as she panted. That move had gotten her a few extra seconds to catch her breath, but she knew Lumi would be on her in a second. Hyacinth slowly rose and began to climb one of the turnbuckles. If she were able to, she would turn around and prepare to throw herself at Lumi in a cross body and transition into a pin, hooking both of Lumi's legs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:49 am

Lumi would get back up to her feet and would turn to face Hyacinth. Hyacinth would then jump out of he corner to try to hit Lumi with a Crossbody. The problem with that was that Lumi caught Hyacinth out of the air. Now Hyacinth was in Lumi's arms and she'd say. "Stupid putain, learn when to stay down." Lumi said before she would hit Hyacinth with a Single Knee Backbreaker to deal damage and keep Hyacinth draped over her knee so she could press on her opponent's neck to wrap Hyacinth's back around her knee to deal more damage to Hyacinth's back.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Hyacinth's eyes widened and she screamed in pain as she was lifted and dropped down over Luma's leg. She thrashed about as Luma slowly pushed her down on her leg, screaming with each passing second. The ref came to ask Hyacinth if she gave up, but she quickly screamed a deafening no at her before attempting to roll to the side to get away from her opponent.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:35 am

Lumi was amused as Hyacinth rolled off her knee to crawl away. Lumi would laugh and let Hyacinth escape so her opponent could regain her bearings. "Hahahahahaha!! Go ahead putain, crawl away. You're only prolonging the inevitable." Lumi said as she went to the corner across from Hyacinth to lay back and wait for her opponent with a bored expression on her face. The AFW crowd would boo Lumi for disrespecting her opponent in such a manner, but Lumi had plans to dominate Hyacinth tonight in fantastic fashion. They just had to wait and see.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top