Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Where Do We Go From Here? (For VCom)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where Do We Go From Here?  (For VCom) Empty Where Do We Go From Here? (For VCom)

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Alaina held her arm around Peggy, supporting the curvy lass as she hobbled limp legged. They sat her up at a medical station. As a doctor shined a light in her eyes.

"Does anyone else hear bells ringing softly?" Peggy asked in response to a question posed by the doctor.

That told Alaina everything. Concussion. Not only did Navi cheat a win over the pair but Peggy was hurt, and as of right now they weren't sure how badly. Alaina recalled Navi's request. She was going to get her match, and the amazon was sure to give her more than she bargained for. By the time they were done, she wanted Navi to dread the prospect of ever setting foot in the same ring as the enraged amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Where Do We Go From Here?  (For VCom) Empty Re: Where Do We Go From Here? (For VCom)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:57 pm

After giving Navi another telling off for her actions in the ring tonight (as if the last time helped), Melody tried to find Alaina and Peggy, to try and apologize for her actions in the match. Despite getting the elusive "w" on her record, she didn't feel like she won at all. Navi was doing great, maybe could've won without cheating. But her drive to win got better of her already shaky morals, and now Alaina and Peggy likely hated the 2 of them.

Hoping that making amends with the duo would work, she knocked on the door of medical station, getting information on their whereabouts from the crew:

"Um...hello? Someone there?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Where Do We Go From Here?  (For VCom) Empty Re: Where Do We Go From Here? (For VCom)

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Alaina heard that voice and got up, making her way to the door. She opened it and saw Melody standing right there. "What do you want?" Alaina asked point blank. No point in pleasantly or beating around the bush. Alaina opted to go right to the point.

Peggy mumbled to her during their hobble back that she came out to warn the ref about Navi's cheating and took a nasty hit compliments of Melody. As far as Alaina was concerned Melody stepping in didn't stop a pinfall, it prevented the referee from enforcing fair play. Alaina felt like she could have kicked out had Navi not used the ropes but the slumping duo now continued their skid due to cheating.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 am

With the tone of Alaina's voice, she knew the woman wasn't in the mood for a small talk. As such, she went straight to the point:

"I am sorry for Navi cheating. And for attacking Peggy when she was about to point it out. I hope she is alright...", Melody remarked, truly not knowing what state her RKO left the woman in...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:41 am

Alaina's expression had softened a little, as she had gotten better about compartmentalizing things. Separating Melody and Navi was one such thing. They were very different people outside the ring, and even inside the ring. "She has a concussion, she'll be fine in due time once she is cleared to compete again. She will be ok to talk once the doctor finishes up." Alaina said. "I am not surprised Navi isn't here at all. When I face her again in that match she wanted she is going to regret ever setting foot in a ring with me again." Alaina added. She didn't sound threatening so much as she sounded matter-of-fact.

The amazon stepped aside allowing Melody to enter if she so desired. A curious Peggy was on the table and looked over at the doorway seeing green. She knew who it was. "What the hell does she want? Did she rub it in the way her little cheap shot loudmouth friend there does?" Peggy asked as she kept her eyes on the doorway.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Melody's eyes widened when Alaina told her Peggy had a concussion. She didn't think she hit the move that hard, but Alaina did grow concerned for her after the double kick to her head. In combination, this was guaranteed to give Peggy a hard time with her head.

Once Alaina mentioned the potential Falls Count Anywhere match between her and Navi, Melody remarked: "I think I'll just sit that one through in the locker room. I won't interfere, but please don't kill each other..."

Once Alaina stepped away to allow Melody in, she heard Peggy and would try to make amends with her as well: "Oh, no, nothing of the sort. I came to apologize. For everything. Especially the concussion, I took things too far..."

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Peggy was in a haze it could still make out the fuzzy facial expressions of Melody. They looked sincere as did her voice.

"To be fair you didn't cheat. My head was already a mess. You were just being a good partner,
better n' I was for Alaina. I was the weak link, the lack luster wrestler of all of us and it cost Alaina."
Peggy said shaking her head. "I still want to crush ya though for makin' us look bad n' the surprise finisher."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:09 am

"Don't sell yourself that short. The match was extremely close. It's likely you would've won if Navi didn't...well...you know...", Melody replied to Peggy selling herself short.

In reaction to Peggy saying that she wanted to crush her for making her look bad, Melody would chuckle, before answering: "Well, once you recover, I'll give you that chance. Not that I will just lay down and let you beat me up, of course"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Peggy looked wearily up at Melody. At least she seemed nice enough, and Peggy doubted she would ever cheat willingly. She was a housemate of Alaina's though and remembers watching that first match against Navi however. The groggy lass is a bit weary at this point but feels much less hostile.

"Good, ya better not. Losing sucks but losing when someone don't take ya seriously is the worst."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:10 am

Melody smiled as she answered: "Give me a call once you are cleared. I'll get the match to the closest show possible", fully accepting the match.

Once that was done, she turned to Alaina, asking: "Any particular day you need a match with Navi?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next