Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jasmine vs Julia!

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Jasmine vs Julia! - Page 9 Empty Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:23 am

Julia was trying to get back to her feet but Jasmine was already back on her before she could really start to get some momentum and the ref already moving in for a quick pin. Julia growled weakly as she felt the pin being counted but her pride caused her to refuse the chance to take the loss especially after just kicking out of the last pinfall.

Pushing on Jasmine once more Julia tried to get her shoulder up and stop the pin dead in its tracks once again. "Get off you stupid...dancer..." Julia groaned as she tried to stay in the fight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 am

After trying to go for an cover for the second time the Turkish woman would get angry when her opponent kicked out faster then she did before. So as Jasmine was sitting up she would hear Julia call her a stupid dancer as she made it to her feet as she turned around to glare at the other wrestler. ''Will you just stay down for 3 seconds. I did not want to do this , but it time to prove you're belly can't handle mine''yelled the purple haired teen as she would run towards the ropes as she hoped to gain more speed.

After rebounding off the ropes , Jasmine would then run right towards her opponent as she leapt into the air for a body splash as she hoped to slam her belly right on top of Julia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

Jasmine's anger would have been great if Julia could do or say anything to add to it. Instead she was stuck here trying to ready herself for the next pin as she tried to deal with the killer headache the punches had left her with. Though Jasmine fired back with words of her own that Julia would have laughed off and wanted to counter with a retort of her own as the girl bounced off the ropes and came in hot after her, jumping in the air Julia had a split second of shock before she felt Jasmine come down on her belly for the body splash.

"Huuohgh!" Julia shot up as Jasmine came ontop of her with more force then she was prepared to deal with. Her mouth agape as she flopped on the mat as much as possible with Jasmine on top of her as she felt breathless for a second.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Jasmine had just jumped into the air as she went for a body splash as she landed on top of her opponent as their bellies would collided with each other. While the impact did hurt the purple haired woman slightly she did not let it be known as much as Julia did as she lay on top of the other wrestler for a moment. ''Did you actually scream in pain from feeling my superior belly collide with yours.If so you are pathetic Julia''taunted the Turkish woman as she would roll onto her back as she stayed on top of her opponent.

After that she would grasp her opponent's legs , and hoist them up as she went for another cover and hoped this time the referee could count to three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Jasmine's insults were just digging the knife in further after nearly having her head taken off by the punches. After the splash Julia couldn't really breathe and as Jasmine moved in to get the pin the redhead wasnt doing much to get free before the ref came down for the pin. Slapping her hand down on the mat one time.

Julia still wasn't kicking out. She wanted to but her lungs were emptied and the lack of air kept her from thinking straight, tacked on with the pain and fatigue of the match as Jasmine really didn't have much to worry about from the girl. "TWO!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Jasmine was surprised that she did not get an responds to her insult , but hoped this was an sign the other wrestler was unable to continue fighting as the referee continued to count. As the ref counted to two she did not feel anything that would signal that Julia was about to kick out as she watched as the referee raise her hand for the 3rd and final time.

As she watched as the ref's hand descended towards the canvas she thought it took minutes rather then seconds as she would be relieved when she heard the referee shout ''three''. As she heard that she would slide off her opponent as she could not believe she won her first match in AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 pm

The count finished and Julia was still down, the match was over and all Julia could do was sit there and look miserable. She dominated this match, at least she was in control for the most part, so why did she lose in such an embarrassing fashion? Why couldn't Jasmine just stay down and give up already, she didn't deserve to win, this should have been her match...Yet still Julia just tried to turn to her side and look away from everyone as she let her weakened lungs refill.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Jasmine would get to her feet as she raised her hands in the air as she smirked at her opponent. ''Hope you learned a lesson Julia.As it clear who had the better belly today''taunts the purple haired teen as the crowd cheered for her as she hoped to see the look in the other wrestler's eyes when they would announce her the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Winner: Jasmine via pinfall
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9