Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, Gwyndolin, Harrier, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lotuswarrior, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, redzinel, shanecawf, TheWamts

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Posting Delays

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 am by Iron Soldier

Apologies to everyone I have threads going with, between work and a health issue I just haven't been able to write much. I should be all caught up over the next couple days and able to post more frequently thereafter.

Also will looking for matches/storylines for my two newest wrestlers,

Ophelia Black

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17040-ophelia-black

And..

Honey

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17163-honey-ishida

Comments: 0

Returning from holidays

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:38 am by wrestleryu

Hello it's your friendly neighborhood jobber Ryu^^'
I'll be back from summer holidays in a couple of days. So apologies from the ongoing roleplays that I kept on hold. I'll post back soon enough! Smile

Second Gen wrestler seeking her debut match.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 am by Homi Sakata

Hey hey everyone.

As the title said Homi is looking for a opponent for her debut match.

What I am looking for is a standard match up (one fall or submission) PM me to go over details and what not.

Jasmine vs Julia!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Staying flat on her back after the kick, tried to get back up as soon as possible and make sure that Jasmine never got a chance to do anything, though the girl was already moving and grabbing her legs, splitting them apart as if going to try something. Meanwhile all Julia could do was watch.

"G-get off of me already!" She screamed as she tried to kick her away and keep her from locking in whatever it was Jasmine was trying. She needed to shut this down now.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 am

Jasmine just smiled as she forced Julia into a leg slit as she just smirked while watching her opponent try and kick her away. Still with one leg trapped using her own and with the Turkish woman's hands holding the other that was not proving to successful as she heard the blue haired girl telling her to get off.

''In your dreams Julia'' as she would try to make the other woman raise her lower body so she would be pressed on the canvas on her neck and upper body. If that happened then the purple haired girl would just hope her wishbone was enough to put the other wrestler away without using the hentai element she usually did when she locked the move in.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sun May 14, 2017 5:12 am

Pulling her legs back as the move was complete Julia let out a scream as she felt her legs being stretched apart. She was flexible but she had her limits and they were being tested in this hold as she arched her back in pain. She needed to find an out for this now.

Shaking her head and refusing to submit Julia would try and push herself up and use her hands to try and break off the move before something was seriously hurt. Her mind blank aside from focusing on the task at hand.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 am

Jasmine would just smirk as she had Julia locked in her wishbone finisher as she was surprised by how flexible the other wrestler was as she was nervous for a moment that her finisher would be useless because of how flexible her opponent was. Luckily it was not the cause as the Turkish woman would keep the hold locked in as she just whisper ''give up if you know what's good for you Julia''while watching her opponent try to break free and for now fail at doing so.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 am

Julia shook her head and instead chose to keep fighting rather then call it quits so easily. Instead she continued to fight and work her way around breaking out of the stupid hold. Her pained face showing more anger then anything else as she fought to get herself free.

"Who the fuck are you...to tell me..whats good for me you stupid little..." She said as she tried to get herself free. Reaching for the ropes if that's what it took to find herself free from the move.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Jasmine was growing more confident that she could maybe end the match here and now as it became clear that Julia was in more pain as time when on. Still when she heard her opponent reply back and call her stupid she just smirked as the purple haired woman say ''was just looking out for you Julia but if you want to be stubborn then that's your problem''.

Unfortunately for the Turkish woman was the fact that when she replied she lost focus for a moment and that was all the other wrestler needed to reach and grasp the ropes. Jasmine a bit annoyed at this would keep the hold locked in until the referee counted to two and then released her opponent from the leg split.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Jasmine was talking a lot of shit for someone who she was steadily handling all throughout the early going of the match. Maybe she needed to be reminded of why she had such trouble with her in the first place once she got herself free. Urging her to let go with her hand on the rope Jasmine finally complied and released her.

Grunting as she kept her hand on the ropes Julia pulled herself up while feeling out her leg and trying to get back on own two feet her eyes locked on Jasmine the entire time.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Jasmine had just released the other wrestler from the wishbone as she was a bit disappointed she could not lock in the move for abit longer but Julia had reached the ropes causing a ropebreak. Still it seems that the purple haired woman had done a lot of damage to her opponent as while the Turkish woman made it back to her feet easily enough she would watch as the other wrestler would pull herself to her feet using the ropes and stares into Jasmine's eyes as she allowed her opponent to make it back as she slowly got into a wrestling stance.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am

Julia was hurting from the move but still her mind was focused on simply one thing, attacking. Staying here and resting emboldened Jasmine, made her think she could win, Julia preferred her opponents having no such delusions that they could take this match, it helped them continue to fight when the going gets tough, which made them harder to put away when she needed them to.

So with that in mind she set about attacking, bringing her foot up and trying to shut her down with a kick to the body that would buy her the time she needed to run in and try to knock Jasmine down to the floor. From where she could go about her next plan of attack.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:41 am

Jasmine had just made it to her feet and got into a defensive stance as she thought she was prepared for anything Julia would do.Well she thought wrong as she was barely in time to cross her arms as she got pushed back by a kick to the body which she was barely able to block.From their it would get even worse as a second later the other wrestler had closed the distance and knock her down to the canvas.Not wanting to stay close to her opponent the purple haired wrestler would attempt to roll away from her opponent to get some distance between them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top