Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 24, 2017 2:03 am

Orochi managed to bring Melody down to the mat with the Full Nelson Facebuster, which wasn't even one of the moves she frequently used. Still, she didn't even have enough strength to get up, but she needed to win this match. She had to do a pinfall attempt, but she needed to weaken her first before she could go for the cover.

Laying herself on top of the downed Melody, she would grab her by her hair before attempting to slam her face right into the mat in order to deal more damages on her. After that, she would grab her leg, lifting it off the mat for a pinfall attempt. She wasn't in any shape to do anything else at this point besides doing this pinfall attempt.

The referee would come and count for the pinfall, slapping the canvas.

"ONE!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

With Melody slightly dazed from the facebuster, she couldn't react in time as Orochi grabbed her by her head, and repeatedly slammed it into the mat. With how hard Orochi was slamming Melody's head, it was likely that Melody would have multiple bumps on her head the next day.

As Orochi rolled her on her back and pinned her, she didn't react to either the first or the second count. However:

"THRE----NO!"

Once Melody heard the second count, she tried to collect all her strength to kick out. If she were a millisecond late, she would've lost the match. However, she managed to kick out, and as such, she still had a chance...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 am

When Orochi thought that she had won this match, Melody had the gall to kick out of her pin attempt, and she let out a frustrated groan. Letting go of her opponent, Orochi would roll over to her back, taking her time to recover from all the damages she sustained earlier. Her head was still throbbing from all the hits she received, but she would not let them to prevent her from winning this match.

"Grrgh...!" Orochi would attempt to sit up before she looked at the condition of her opponent. Not wanting to let her chance slip away, she would reach out for Melody, attempting to wrap her arm around her neck while her other arm would grab the bicep of the arm wrapped around the neck, going for a sleeper hold!

If she couldn't get her win via pinfall, she would try to knock her opponent out instead.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 am

Despite managing to kick out at three, Melody was still dazed from Orochi's Facebuster, as well as slamming her head into the mat multiple times. And the kick out only made her already angry foe even more angry.

Orochi would wrap her arms around Melody's head and neck, snapping on a sleeper hold on the green haired girl! With her daze, she struggled severely to keep her consciousness, as Orochi's bicep cut off the flow of blood to her head, not allowing her to recover that easily. She would try to get back to her feet, and, if possible, try to get towards the ropes. But with the daze to her head, and with the blood to her head cut off, it would be obvious for Orochi to pick up what she was trying to do, regardless of her current state.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm

"Grkh... t-tap out if you know what's good for you!!" Orochi groaned as she applied more pressure in the sleeper hold, pulling back in order to prevent Melody from getting back on her feet and reaching the ropes to gain a rope break. As of right now, this was the only thing she could do at the moment, and she would like to keep her this way until she was to tap out or knocked out. She was fine with either outcome, but she would be delighted to have the latter to occur, considering that Melody had been nothing but at pest so far.

Tightening her hold on Melody, she put more pressure, hoping that it was enough to make her submit. "Grrrrrhhh!!" She growled, knowing that she was running out of strength herself to continue this match. This submission hold was her last resort to end this match once and for all, and if Melody knew what was good for her, she should tap out or else she might have to lose her consciousness.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm

"Gkkk...no...screw you...", Melody weakly rasped as Orochi kept the sleeper in. She tried to pull Orochi's arm away from her neck, but didn't have the strength to do that. Orochi, on the other hand, was recovering more and more from Melody's earlier assault, and she started to put more and more pressure into the sleeper, fully intending to make Melody tap out or pass out.

Melody was slowly slipping out of her conscience the longer she was in the hold, with her time in it slowly reaching a minute mark. The audience members were fully behind her, clapping their handing, hoping that she would neither tap out nor pass out.

With Melody knowing she couldn't dissapoint the people in the crowd, she let go of Orochi's biceps, and tried to find another way out of the hold. As such, she started sending elbows to Orochi's stomach and ribs, intending to continue unless Orochi let go, or at the very least, weakened her hold.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 4:18 pm

"Gurghh!!" Orochi groaned when she felt Melody's elbow hitting her side, and as a result, her hold was weakened before she was forced to let her go. Frustrated that she was unable to make her opponent tap out, she decided to make her frustration known by grabbing the girl by her shirt to pull her closer before slapping her right on her face. The slap wouldn't be outwardly damaging, but it would still be quite painful, and it was also a way for Orochi to express her displeasure and disrespect towards her opponent.

"Why. Can't. You. Just. Give. UP?!" Orochi would deliver a forearm strike with each punctuated word, hoping to demoralize Melody even more as well as to weaken her resolve in order to prepare her next move. She would put her in another submission hold soon, but she'd like to let out her frustration first, considering that Melody still refused to give up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 28, 2017 2:57 am

Melody felt Orochi's grip lessening as she was slowly making progress in breaking the sleeper! Eventually, Orochi let go of her as Melody would try to take a step away from her opponent to catch her breath. Orochi would not let her do that however.

The moment she tried to step away, she felt her sports bra cutting into her chest, as she felt something pulling her back towards her foe. And that was Orochi herself, as she spun Melody around and delivered another harsh slap to her face!

Just before Melody could let Orochi know her displeasure with an angry glare and a hook to her jaw, Orochi started throwing forearms to Melody's head! At the same time, she was questioning Melody's stubborness in continuing the match. She tried to cover her head from Orochi's stiff blows, but the woman still managed to get 3 solid strikes in before she did that.

Melody struggled to keep herself on her feet after that. After Orochi got back the momentum of the match, Melody didn't have a single second to collect herself, with her foe targetting her head throughout. With her head hurting in more ways than one, Melody would keep standing on her feet, attempting to send a right hook to Orochi's jaw, trying to somehow get the woman and her forearm strikes away from her. However, with how worn out she was from the taller woman's assault, it didn't have nearly enough force behind it as she hoped.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 am

Orochi was hit with a right hook in her jaw by Melody, but the hit was somehow weak that Orochi hardly felt it. Growling, Orochi grabbed the front of Melody's sports bra, pulling Melody towards her so that she could deliver a headbutt that could hurt both of them. But Orochi didn't care anymore. It's time to end this match once and for all.

She would then wrap her arms around the head and one arm of Melody, putting her in Anaconda Vise, putting pressure into the squeeze, attempting to choke her opponent. Orochi would bring herself and her opponent down to the mat, putting more pressure in the hold, targeting both the arm and neck of Melody. As Orochi's strength was nearly depleted due to everything she received earlier, she was hoping that this would eventually end this match!

"Hhrrghh...!! Just give up!!!" Orochi yelled at Melody, her head was still throbbing from the headbutt earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 29, 2017 8:14 am

Melody yelped as Orochi pulled on her bra, with her face harshly meeting the woman's forehead nose-first. However, she wasn't even allowed to check whether her nose was busted or not, as Orochi would take Melody off of her feet completely, and wrap her arms around her head and arm in an Anaconda Vice!

As Orochi applied more and more pressure, Melody would start to get dizzy again. She didn't fully recover from Orochi's sleeper hold and the earlier headbutt meant that her head was practically exploding in pain at that point. Add to it the fact that Anaconda Vise was also a chocking move, and Melody started to get afraid of whether this was the end of the line for her.

And yet, once she was asked by her foe to give up, and asked the same by the referee, Melody stubbornly refused, using few remaining breathes of air to say to Orochi:

"Gkkk...No...Fuck you, you talentless, cheating bitch..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next