by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 am

Orochi grinned triumphantly as she put her opponent in a choke that would surely force her to tap out, if not outright knocking her out. But, much to her surprise, despite having her blood flow cut off by her hold, she was still capable of moving, dragging herself towards the nearest ropes.

Before she knew it, Melody managed to reach the ropes. But, instead of grabbing the ropes to get a rope break, an outcome that was much preferable for Orochi, Melody stepped onto the ropes, one foot at a time, before jumping off the top rope, forcing her whole weight upon her.

Naturally, Orochi ended up being brought onto the mat thanks to Melody's weight. In daze, Orochi had no idea what was happening, and being put under Melody in a pin attempt, the referee would start counting, slapping the mat beside her.

"ONE!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:59 am

With Melody successfully ending up on top of Orochi, she relieved the pressure from the hold, and managed to roll her opponent up at the same time!

As ref's hand hit the canvas for one, Orochi didn't show any signs of try to kick out. As ref's hand came down to the mat for a second time, it actually seemed to Melody that she could get away with a victory here!

"TWO!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Orochi realized that she was in a very bad spot, and right after the ref counted up to two, she would kick out. Her state of daze after what Melody did earlier was the reason why she couldn't immediately kick out earlier.

Once released, Orochi would immediately scrambled towards the ropes and grabbed the bottom one in order to get a rope break. She needed to regain her bearing in order to turn the tide for this match. Still, she had an idea.

A delightfully wicked idea.

As soon as she pulled herself up, she would bring her free hand to her own throat, lightly massaging her throat with her thumb and middle finger. The crowd would react to this gesture as the titantron would display what she did on the screen. It's about time to use a subtle approach in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 am

Once Orochi kicked out, Melody rolled away. Quickly recovering from the Cobra Clutch, she got back to her feet, at the same time as Orochi made her way towards the ropes. She was about to attack her opponent...

...before ref stopped her. Orochi was massaging her throught as ref went to check on her.

Melody quickly thought back to what happened a moment ago, with her reversing the Cobra Clutch. She supposed her forearm might've pressed on Orochi's throat, and if what she was doing was for real, it mitght've pressed a little too harshly than she expected.

Orochi attacking her in the beginning of the match told Melody that the woman was not to be trusted under any circumstance...

...but what if she did accidentally crush her opponent's throat? As many cheaters as Melody met (with her best friend being one), she didn't think Orochi would simulate this kind of thing.

She went closer towards the ropes, asking her opponent: "Hey, you alright to continue?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Orochi cleared her throat while still massaging her throat. "Oh, just got a sore throat..." She said before she lowered her hand. She would make sure to make a pained expression while talking, as if trying to tell her opponent that it hurt to even talk. "Well... let's continue..." She then took her stance, this time adopting a more dynamic approach as she bounced on the balls of her feet.

She would continue clearing her throat and massaging her throat in the meantime, hoping that her opponent would lower her guard or at least hold back due to her feigned injury.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 am

Being a bit naive, Melody believed that her opponent was in pain from her sore throat, though having a bit of doubt whether it was true or not. However, Melody has already done quite a few injuries on accident in her short career. Even if her opponent was lying now, she didn't want to be known as someone who put people on the stretcher.

As such, she made a mental note to be careful around Orochi's head and neck. Melody nodded once Orochi asked to continue and stepped away to allow her opponent to stand up.

Once she was up and ready to continue, despite still massaging her sore throat, Melody also took her stance, ready to continue as well.

Melody would carefully approach Orochi, and if the woman didn't try anything, she would try and send a roundhouse kick to Orochi's side!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 am

Orochi would carefully study her opponent's movement, trying to gauge her next actions. As the other woman slowly approached her, Orochi would take a few steps back, trying to estimate the range of Melody's next attack. Depending on whether Melody would attack her with a punch or a kick, or even a tackle, the tall woman would react to her actions accordingly.

When Melody went to attack her with a roundhouse kick, Orochi would attempt to catch the kick, first by allowing the kick to hit her side, which made her wince in pain before trapping her foot with her arm. Then, by holding the leg with both hands, she would attempt to spin the leg inwards in order to force Melody to fall off-balance with a Dragon Screw Legwhip.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 am

If the kick found it's mark, Melody wanted to follow up from the move with a punch and then a move like a DDT...

However, that was not meant to be, as Orochi intentionally let herself be hit in the side by the kick to catch Melody's leg. Melody wasted a moment panicking, trying to balance herself on one leg. By the time she got the idea to hit the larger woman with an enzuigiri, it was already too late, as Orochi used the brief moment of panic to take Melody off her remaining foot with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip, with Melody landing straight on her back.

Despite the slight pain in her spine, she tried to push herself to her feet, despite the fact that Orochi would do it faster and manage to likely successfully follow up on the move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:58 am

Orochi would pick herself up earlier than Melody, and while her opponent was still on the mat, Orochi would take out a small purple pill from her long glove, putting it into her mouth outside of everyone's view. The pill was a capsule that could melt inside her mouth, which would turn into some kind of liquid which, while relatively harmless, could be used to momentarily stun her opponent. Plus, it could cause stinging sensation if directly exposed to skin.

That was why she shouldn't keep it inside her mouth for long, or else her tongue would go numb.

She would wait for her opponent to get up, making a 'come at me' gesture, hoping that she could get her timing right.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:13 am

Despite Melody needing a second to get to her feet, surprisingly to the girl, Orochi did not follow up on her attack yet...

...in fact, once she saw the woman, she motioned to come at her. Naively, Melody deemed that her opponent was just being a good sport and as such, didn't sense an ulterior motive.

Melody would try to get in closer, and try to land a harsh left hook on her opponent's face...

...that is, unless Orochi was planning anything.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next