Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 5 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Yugito was relieved she kicked out but was soon being forced back to her feet as she heard Micca taunting her that she was making it to easy for her. After that the white haired girl got thrown towards the ropes and would have rebounded off them had she not grasped them and was hanging onto them with all she had left.

''Sorry for making it easy on you Micca but come and get me''replied the white haired girl as she just hoped she could get the other wrestler to rush towards her in anger and with some luck cause her to fall to the outside as she pulls the ropes down as she crouch down.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 5 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Micca let out a 'tsk!' when Yugito didn't rebound from the ropes and instead grabbed the rope to prevent herself from rebounding back towards her. Seeing no other choice, Micca rushed over to Yugito, planning to throw her out of the ring.

But, Yugito pulled the ropes down, and Micca was unable to stop herself. "Kyaa!" She screamed in panic as she ended up thrown out of the ring before she landed outside, shoulder first. "Ngyah!!" She cried out in pain before she brought her hand to her injured shoulder.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Yugito did not have to wait long for Micca to rush towards her after saying those words as the other wrestler was hopefully going to fall for the white haired girl's plan. With each step her opponent got closer so the Japanese teen had to time it right as she would crouch down and pull the ropes down as she watched as Micca was unable to stop and falls out of the ring.

From that moment Yugito wanted to make sure that luck stayed on her side and would attempt to get up and grasp the ropes. With her opponent beneath her on the outside holding her injured shoulder it appeared to be the perfect moment to strike as the Japanese teen attempted to leap over the ropes and come crashing down on top of Micca with a body splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Due to her injured shoulder, Micca could not focus on the fact that she was totally vulnerable against her opponent's attacks. Still writhing in pain, she clutched on her injured shoulder, attempting to soothe the pain. It's possible that she might have dislocated her shoulder, which would be an embarrassing thing to happen in her debut match. Still, she needed to return into the ring and continue the fight. If she remained outside, she would be disqualified via count-out.

"ONE!!!"

"TWO!!!"

The referee had already started counting. Knowing that she would be disqualified, Micca attempted to get up on her knees, still clutching on her shoulder. But, when she got up, she saw Yugito leaping out of the ring over the ropes, heading towards her.

"Nnggyaaah!!" Micca screamed when Yugito landed on her. Due to the landing, she ended up hitting her head on the floor. She almost blacked out because of that, and she remained there, unmoving with only her chest moving to indicate that she was still breathing. Seeing that Yugito had jumped out of the ring, the ref resetted the count back to one.

"ONE!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Yugito did not notice that Micca had fallen on her shoulder or that it was injured because if she did she would have rolled out of the ring rather then leap out of it with a body splash. Still that was in hindsight as the white haired girl was only interested in winning and wanted to do it by pinning her opponent for the one , two , three.

So with the both of them on the outside after the referee had restarted the count out once again the Japanese teen would get up and crouch down to force Micca back to her feet. ''I am not going to win by count out so you better get your butt in the ring''whispered the white haired girl as she would slowly force her opponent onto her feet as the referee continue to count ''Two'' and a second later ''Three''.

After getting her fellow kawaii to her feet Yugito would attempt to push the other wrestler under the bottom ropes. If the white haired girl had succeeded in doing that she would get herself back in the ring as well just as the referee said ''Five''.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 am

Micca groaned and writhed in pain, still clutching her hurt shoulder, even as her opponent forced her onto her feet before pushing her back into the ring. She let out a pained cry when her injured shoulder hit the mat first, and tears could be seen coming out of her eyes after that.

"Nngh..." The kawaii struggled to get back on her feet, and once she managed to get on her knees, the referee realized that something seemed to be wrong, and she went to her side in order to check her up.

"Can you still continue?" The referee asked.

Micca was tempted to say that she wanted to stop fighting and have her shoulder checked, but then, it was still too early to give up. Sure, she might end up destroying her shoulder as a result, but she wanted to continue fighting.

"Nnh... y-yes," she said, nodding as she rose onto her feet. She clutched on her hurt shoulder before she let go of it before she attempted to roll her shoulder. It still hurt, throbbing with pain, but she still could handle the pain for now. For the time being, she had to avoid falling on her injured side in order to not aggravate her shoulder even further, which would put her in a huge handicap. But, she would have to make do with what she had right now. "Come on. You gotta do more than that to put me down," she taunted her opponent, making a 'bring-it' gesture as she assumed a stance, lowering her body in order to prepare herself for a clash between the two of them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Yugito had just gotten her opponent back inside of the ring and as surprised when the referee gotten down and checked Micca up as she had not realized the other wrestler was hurt that bad. So while the ref was checking the other kawaii out the white haired girl would just get back to her feet and hang near the ropes hoping that her opponent was able to finish the match.

Luckily the answer the referee got to his question was an yes as Yugito would wait for the ref to back away and allow Micca to get back to her feet. Still despise saying she could continue it was clear to the Japanese teen that the other wrestler was in pain as she had to respect the fact that Micca wanted to continue especially after hearing her say that it would take more then what she already did to beat the other kawaii.

So in respect to her opponent Yugito would rush forward and attempt to grasp Micca arm as she wanted to end this quickly as she would try and Irish whip the other wrestler into the ropes. If that worked and the other kawaii rebounded off the ropes the white haired teen would run to need her in the middle but turned around and leaped into the air to try and knock Micca down with a Cannon Shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 pm

With her shoulder still throbbing in pain, Micca could tell that this match would be much difficult than before, especially now that she had to protect her injured side, not wanting to make Yugito take advantage of it. So, when the other kawaii flung her to the ropes by grabbing her other, uninjured arm with an Irish Whip, Micca would make sure to have her back touching the ropes.

But, instead of bouncing back to Yugito, Micca would drape her arm on the top rope, preventing herself from being rebounded back to the other kawaii, stopping her motion. Despite the pain she experienced on her shoulder, she grinned as she beckoned her opponent to come over, hoping that she was close enough for her next plan.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 25, 2017 7:00 am

Yugito had just grasped Micca and threw the other kawaii towards the ropes as she was counting on her opponent being unable to do anything to stop herself from bouncing back towards the white haired girl. So with that in mind the Japanese teen was preparing herself to try and finish the match by landing one of her finishers and knock the other wrestler down.

But it seems that Micca was able to drape her one good arm on the top rope to stop herself from rebounding back towards her which ruined her plan a bit. Despite the pain her opponent must be in the other kawaii would not give up and when she beckoned the white haired girl to come and get her the Japanese teen did not think twice and rushed forward before leaping into the air and turning around hoping to land a Cannon Shot on Micca's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Her shoulder still hurt pretty bad, but Micca was sure that she still could do something in this kind of situation. She looked at Yugito coming towards her before leaping into the air, turning around to deliver some kind of butt attack. Having no time to avoid such attack, Micca got her face stuffed by Yugito's cute butt! "Hmphhhhh!!" But now that the other kawaii's butt was on her face, it's time for a counterattack!

At exact time when Yugito's butt hit her face, Micca would bring up both her arms, wrapping them under Yugito's waist, effectively locking her in a hold. Then, using Yugito's momentum from her attack, Micca would bend backwards, attempting to throw her opponent out of the ring with an improvised German Suplex! Still, using this move would aggravate her shoulder more, and she let out a loud scream of pain whether she succeeded or failed in her attempt to throw Yugito out of the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next