Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Alaina slowly stood her rising her arms as her music began to play. She looked down at Mako, whom was gutsy enough to kick out of an amabomb. The last time that happened Lea managed to get one over on Alaina and plant her to the mat knocking her out. This time Alaina still managed to win, but Mako helped show her that the once mighty amabomb wasn't cutting it. She needed a more devastating finisher.

Alaina stood near Mako, holding out a hand to offer to help the woman up. "I am still not sure if I should admire you for kicking out of my best move, or if I should be pissed off that you kicked out of that amabomb. I guess its a bit of both right now but damn you are one tough lady." Alaina said with a smile as she hoped Mako would accept the help up to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Mako groaned as she heard the amazon's song begin to play. She felt pretty sucky right now having lost her first match, luckily it wasn't in Tension, so at least she still had that. The shark was going to roll out of the ring, but as Alaina offered her a helping hand, she wasn't about to be rude to her opponent.

"Heh...thanks for the help...you're pretty tough yourself though" Mako would say as she took the amazon's hand and got to her feet. The shark was still pretty beat up, but she'd do her best to stand upright. Then raising Alaina's hand in victory, Mako would give the amazon her spot light as the crowds cheered for the woman.

"Haha...good match Alaina, I'll be back for a rematch though" the shark would say as she released the victor's hand and gave her a friendly punch to the shoulder. Then walking over to the ropes, she would open up them up for her newest rival to go through. Clearly Mako had no hard feelings for losing this match, she was just happy to have such a challenging fight with Alaina.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:11 am

Alaina smiled as Mako seemed to be no worse for wear, and she also was gracious in defeat. "I look forward to it, and once you are ready I will be here waiting." Alaina said as she clapped a bit for Mako so the crowd would give her cheer and appreciation. After a moment Alaina made her way through the ropes and towards the back, a win in hand against one of the best women she ever faced in a ring.

Winner via pinfall: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7