Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, Kamoi, Link-mon, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Novalacrosse, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:45 am by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FWC Tension Mako Adachi vs. Friction "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly on Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Aaian gasped for breath, and was dragged along limply by Mako stumbling all the way. Alaina reached up at Mako's hands and grabbed them, trying in vain to pry them off of her. As they closed in on the ring Alaina knew she had to do something and fast!

With that in mind, she pulled Mako close and landed a trio of fast body punches to try to catch her off guard. Alaina stood up, trying to get her legs underneath her as she grabbed hold of Mako scooping her up off the ground. With a loud scream Alaina ran towards the ring and slammed Mako down, her lower back landing sharply on the edge of the ring!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Mako was caught off guard as the amazon began to strike her, which caused the shark to be stunned momentarily by the shots to the body. Alaina wasn't done there though, as Mako soon found herself scooped up and charged with towards the ring.

With no time to counter, the shark would soon feel an immense pain in her back as it was slammed onto the sharp edge of the ring apron. Crying out as she fell down to the floor, Mako would arch her back, trying to nurse the pain as she laid their on her side. The tables had been turned yet again, and with the shark in a ton of pain, there was little she could do to protect herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue May 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Alaina gasped for breath, finally taking back some control.
She got the ball rolling and planned to keep it that way. She bent down to lift Mako up once more, holding her high.

Alaina walked to the ring stairs and brought Mako crashing down for a back breaker, it instead of Mako's back smashing across the knee of the amazon, she had Mako's back fall down onto the steel ring steps! After the impact Alaina would collect herself and roll Mako back I to the ring, sliding I herself to get the fight back between the ropes.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Mako was still trying to collect herself after having landed on the edge of the ring apron, but Alaina was quicker as she grabbed the shark once again. Then with a show of strength, the amazon would lift her up high before sending her straight down. This time though, Mako's back would land right on the steel steps.

"Gaaaah!!! ...grrr...god...d-damn it..." the shark would groan after collapsing to the floor with her back arched. It was a hard hit for sure, one that she would definitely feel in the morning.  Mako couldn't worry about that now though as she was dragged up to the ring by the amazon and rolled under the ropes. There was very little she could do at the moment though, so as she tried to recover on the mats, the shark could only hope Alaina took her time for a little.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 am

Alaina rolled Mako back inside underneath the ropes and slid in right behind her. Alaina was intent on showing the world that the amazon still had it. She got to her feet, yanking Mako up by the hair and placing her head between her legs.

The crowd roared as they knew what this meant! If Mako didn't act she was about to be amabombed!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Mako groaned as she was pulled up by her hair and placed in between the amazon’s strong legs. The shark was desperate for some kind of a idea…anything that could help her escape and get back in the fight. Sadly for her, she had just taken two heavy hits to her back that included a ring apron and the steel steps. Simply put, Mako’s back didn’t have the strength to try lifting Alaina up and flipping her over to the mats below.

"God...fucking...damnit..." the shark would groan as she knew just how dire this situation was for her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 pm

This was it. With what seemed like a roar Alaina brought Mako crashing down to the mat with an amabomb! The impact was thunderous and Alaina grabbed Mako by the legs, folding her over for a pin!

"ONE!"

The count began and Alaina felt like this was it, she kept Mako folded and the pressure on for a secure pin. There was no way Mako was kicking out....

"TWO!"

....right?

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 am

"Welp...this...fucking...sucks" Mako thought as she was lifted up and onto the amazon's shoulders. The shark didn't even have any time to throw a punch at Alaina's head as she was throw back down with an Amabomb. One that caused the ring to shake and rumble like thunder.

Afterwards things went black for the shark. Practically out of consciousness, Mako could barely even think as the ref girl dropped into position on her belly.

*Thud*

...but Mako didn't move as the count began...

BANG "ONE!"

No movement here.

BANG! "TWO"

Then out of nowhere, Mako would kick. Not enough so that she'd knock the amazon flying off her. But it was enough to get her arm outstretched and her shoulder up. The shark had saved herself when there was practically no hope...but she wasn't exactly in a position to fight back. Still breathing heavily on the mat, it wasn't even clear if Mako was actually conscious as she laid there unmoving.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Alaina was in shock as Mako broke the pin! Another woman kicked out of the amabomb... Alaina stood up shaking her head with her hands on her hips, pacing. What did she have to do!? Frustrated and apparently angry at her finishers inability to function and finish foes off Alaina yanked Mako to her feet by the hair lifting her up and scoop slamming her down near the turnbuckle! The amazon turned and climbed up, perching atop and facing away from the ring.

Alaina stood tall and jumped back, looking to come splashing down on Mako with a moonsault from the top, remaining on top of Mako to pin her again!

"ONE!"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Mako groaned as she was picked up by the amazon but did little else. It was a pain that Alaina did so by grabbing her hair, but in this state it a big deal. Then after being scooped up and slammed down by her opponent, Mako would let out a grunt and just lay there. It was clear that everything the shark had left was spent with escaping that last pin attempt, but it appeared Alaina was going to make damn sure this time as she ascended the corner.

Then once she was on top, the amazon would fly into the air before coming down on Mako's down with a moonsault. The impact shook the ring just as hard as the amabomb, leaving no doubt that Alaina had just ended this as she pinned the shark shortly after landing.

The ref's count started quickly,

"ONE"..."TWO"...

...this time though, Mako didn't move...

"THREE"

And with that last slap on the mat, the amazon had triumphed over the shark. It was tough match for sure, and Mako would definitely fight Alaina again any time. After all, she just couldn't just Alaina go on in life with a win over her...the shark was too proud for that. Starting to groan as she regained her sense, though, Mako would manage to mutter, "Ugh...good...match..." as she looked around with blurry vision.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top