» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

Post by shanecawf Sun May 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Kana would cough and gasp and whimper as her crotch and ass were brutalized by the wedgie and the spanking as well as her tenderized neck stuck between the massive muscled thighs of Zaray.

Kana would scream as she was stripped by the brutal wedgie hearing her fabric tear inside of her. The spanking only added to the pain as her pale ass turned cherry red. Once released from the scissors, kana would fall to her stomach curling up into a ball and rocking back and forth. She was nearly completely broken. But it wasn't over yet.

Kana would quickly shake her head and yell "NOO ACK!!!!" In a high pitch voice she was lifted by her neck and her pussy. She would be high above the ground and knowing how brutal the Russian was, this couldn't be good. Kana would sob and start begging. "Please... Please have mercy!" Her tears fell quite the distance as the fell to the floor. She was trembling as she was horrified.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

Post by Iron Soldier Sun May 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Her response was as brutal and unsubtle as her reputation would suggest. Setting her sights on a row of folding lounge chairs that lined the side of the pool, Zarya's quick, sure strides took them near. All the while she held Kana overhead with ease, the girls weight meaning nothing at all to the powerfully built Russian.

"Good work out." Her voice was sardonic. "You've earned a rest."

With that, Zarya launched her latest victim through the air. Her aim was impeccable, looking to send Kana crashing into the row of lounge chairs. It was more cushion then the solid floor would have provided... but not by much. In the end it wasn't all that different from behind thrown from a great height and landing on the ringside announcers table.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 am

Kana would scream as she was carried across the room and launched through the air. It felt as though she was flying uncontrollably before she heard and felt a loud crash. Her body landed across a row of lounge chairs landing unnaturally and in a painful way making the chairs scatter.

"Guhhh... Your a coward! Picking on girls smaller than you! If I was the same size as you, the positions would be switched!" She would yell through gritted teeth as she held her side and her back rocking back and forth trying to sooth her sore body. She knew she would regret being defiant but she didn't care anymore. She let her anger get the best of her and decided to turn her brain off and not allow it to help her stay somewhat unharmed.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon May 15, 2017 2:36 am

A look of genuine surprise crossed the woman's features. She frowned, staring at Kana with something akin to disbelief. Was this girl really so foolish as to taunt her? To draw her ire once again? Regardless of the reason, be it simply an uncontrolled moment of anger and frustration or a clear case of temporary insanity, Zarya made her way towards the tangled mess of lounge chairs and the girl sprawled among the wreckage.

"I was going to leave.... but you had to run your mouth and call me a coward. Not smart." She reached down to grab Kana by the ankle and simply drag her out from the pile of ruined chairs and back towards the pool. "Guess you're not 'broken' all the way. I'll fix that."

Unless Kana managed to wriggle from her grasp, Zarya would drag her to the edge of the pool and finally release her ankle, only to step closer and grab Kana by a fist full of hair instead, looking to force the girl to her feet before flinging her back into the water.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 am

Kana would groan and whimper as she regretted her defiance. It was when she was grabbed by the ankle and dragged on the rough wet tile that she really regretted it. She would try to wiggle free but it was no use. She would feel her ankle be released and her hair was grabbed roughly. She would whine and wriggle until she was flung back into the pool. "Wait NO!!" But it was too late, she fell into the pool with a splash and she was exhausted so it was very hard for her to stay above water. She would try to swim towards the edge but that was only if Zaraya let her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Unfortunately for her, Zarya had no intention of allowing her to escape. The Russian bully dove into the water after Kana, swimming towards her under the surface like a hunting shark. She broke the surface, grabbing Kana's shoulder to spin the smaller girl around. "I'd hold my breath if I were you."

With that, Zarya's arms tightened as she moved to forcefully kiss Kana, her mouth creating an air-tight seal as she aggressively claimed what she wanted. Matters only got worse when Zarya dragged herself, and Kana, down beneath the surface of the pool, legs kicking as she descended all the way down to the bottom and pinned Kana there, still kissing her. With her prey trapped, helpless and unable to so much as breathe, the Russian amazon slipped a hand between Kana's smooth thighs, invading her pussy with two fingers, pumping them in heated rhythm.

The Iron Soldier could hold her breath for almost four minutes, but she doubted Kana would last as much as two before cumming, passing out or both.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed May 24, 2017 3:58 am

Kana would be almost to the edge before she heard a splash. She would quickly fasten her pace in an attempt to out-swim the Russian but it was no use. She was too sore to swim any faster.

Kana felt like she could hear the jaws music playing inside her head as she tried to escape her already decided fate. Kana would hear another splash as Zarya broke the water surface and grabbed her shoulder roughly. What came next was very unexpected. Kana would be forced into a deep and hard kiss from the muscled Russian.

Kana would try to struggle but she was too weak. She would accept the kiss eventually as Zarya dragged both kana and herself down below the water. Kana would get more and more into the kiss as Zarya got deeper into the depths of the water. When Kana hit the bottom, she Her eyes would shoot open and she would try to scream as the chlorine burned her eyes but there was no air to scream. Her silent scream would only escalate as she felt a stong hand begin rubbing between her smooth thighs and than two fingers began fucking her in a very strong rhythm. Kana was already near passing out as she got closer and closer to a climax. She was now completely accepting the kiss as she would attempt to add her tongue into the mix and try to wrap her thighs legs around the muscled woman. Hopefully this wouldnt piss off the Russian too much.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu May 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Zarya deepened the kiss, her tongue swirling against Kana's, seeking to wrestle and pin the smaller girls own, seeking to dominate the kiss as she did in all things. Kana's thighs felt soft around her toned, muscular waist. Sure, she could have taken it as a challenge on Kana's part, but the amazon was well in control, and she knew it.

Besides.. she already had one final indignity to subject Kana to. Her fingers continued to ravage the girl, looking to tear a climax from her before she passed out entirely, intent on breaking her mentally as well as physically.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 30, 2017 5:32 am

Kana would try to moan into the tight deep kiss but she couldn't make a sound due to how tight the kiss was and due to air deprivation. Her tongue was being squashed by Zarya's tongue nearly as much as She was being squashed in physical form. Her scissors seemed to be completely useless as it only motivated the Russian to finger her ruthlessly.

Kana's eyes began to flutter as she was getting near knocking out along with a heavy and exhausted climax. Kana would tighten her legs and the rest of her body nearly becoming stiff as a board as she would climax one of the hardest orgasm's she had ever had. Her eye's would roll back into her scull and she began to twitch, every so often a small squirt would escape her lower lips adding more liquid to the pool. Finally going unconscious, her body would relax and go limp in the Russian's dominating kiss.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed May 31, 2017 5:24 am

Zarya finally relented, grabbing Kana with one arm and swimming for the surface after the girl had passed out. Filling her lungs with air once again, Soldier slung the girls limp body over her shoulder and left the pool for the final time that evening. She was done, and yet she couldn't resist inflicting one last indignity on the broken girl who lay helpless over her shoulder.

Several minutes later, Zarya Volkov left the pool area. She'd left Kana bound and hog-tied, as she promised on the floor of the showers, tied up with her own swimsuit. Thankfully, new visitors would find her almost immediately. The bad news? Kana was still naked, that embarrassment the final parting gift from her tormentor.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4