by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Same-face Syndrome

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Same-face Syndrome Empty Same-face Syndrome

Post by k0hryuu Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 am

It was about two days after Misuzu had watched the match where her former classmate, Erika, got completely destroyed in a 'handicap' match. She didn't really feel strongly about the result of the match one way or another since she didn't even know her well at all, though it was a bit nice seeing that humiliated side of the girl that she had never gotten to see back when they still went to school together. Momoka, of course, was happy to see the busty girl get wrecked, though she complained that her boobs hadn't gotten attacked nearly enough. It did stick strongly in her mind, however, on how the tag team seemed to suffer the exact same meltdown as she and Momoka had before, although she was a bit jealous of the last twin who made it out relatively unscathed. It was even the evil twin who shameless fought dirty, and in many ways was similar to her.

Just thinking about that fight stirred up her own urge to create mischief, which was what brought her out to the AFW building today. Once again lurking the halls, dressed in just a simple jacket over a loose white blouse and black short skirt, the sadistically perverted ninja was out to find some potential victims to prank.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Same-face Syndrome Empty Re: Same-face Syndrome

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 am

Fumiko tried not to think too much about her debut match. Things had gone... slightly awry. Oh well, surely she could try for a few solo matches next, management had seen that the twin idols did... not work very well together.

She had taken the day after the match off to recover, so today she'd train that much harder!

And now, two hours later, she was nice and sweaty in her off-white sports bra and shorts. She felt sore all over, but that was the price of progress! And now she could reward herself with a nice hot shower...

Being still new to the facility, Fumiko wouldn't realize she had exited from the front door rather than the back - where the showers and lockers were.

Hey, were the hallways always this long to the lockers? Best ask for directions. Luckily, it seemed like someone was passing by. "Excuse me, I think I've gotten lost, can you point me to the showers?"

Same-face Syndrome SAdcZrMSame-face Syndrome MVRLLQmSame-face Syndrome I82ome3Same-face Syndrome UAjmKPCSame-face Syndrome MAai8oKSame-face Syndrome SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 am

Noticing someone approach her, Misuzu reacted a bit defensively, knowing she had way too many enemies that might try and jump her backstage. Instead, she was bit surprised to see one of the twins she had watched in the match the other day. But which one...?

If it was the psycho one, then she didn't want to mess with her. At least not right now anyway. Rather, she was interested in talking to her first, as they seemed to be kindred spirits, in some sick way. If it was the other one, well... She might have found her easy victim for today.

"Oh, you're one of those twins right? I saw your match the other day against Erika!" Depending on how the girl reacted, she would likely get her answer.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:26 am

The other girl seemed surprised that there'd be someone else in the public facilities. Odd, but then again, pretty much everyone here was. Actually, come to think of it, Fumiko recognized that face. She'd looked up most of the tag teams a month ago, researching about who she and her sis would end up facing. After all, unlike the other rosters, there were only a handful of tag teams in the league.

Eh, she didn't remember enough. "O-oh you saw that? Heh, it got pretty crazy... kinda one-sided, still, it was fun! I'd love to do something like that again~" the sweaty girl said with feigned cheer. It wasn't fun. At all. But it was her first match, and she'd best act like she enjoyed it if she wanted more matches later.

Preferably solo matches, but from what she'd heard, management liked the idea of partners betraying one another in the ring... so she might just be stuck with Fumika for a while.

Same-face Syndrome SAdcZrMSame-face Syndrome MVRLLQmSame-face Syndrome I82ome3Same-face Syndrome UAjmKPCSame-face Syndrome MAai8oKSame-face Syndrome SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Judging by that hesitation, this was likely the weaker of the two twins. A cruel smirk started to creep across Misuzu's face, but she wanted to make completely sure she had the right one. It'd be bad if she provoked the crazier one and had to deal with getting cunt busted a whole lot.

"Heheh, you really looked like you were enjoying yourself out there... Oh, unless you're actually the loser one. I feel bad for whoever gets stuck with a weakling like her."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:33 pm

"Hey! J-just cuz I'm not going around kicking everyone in the junk doesn't mean I'm weaker than Mika!" She lost her composure, feeling quite insulted by the stranger.

"And who are you to be calling people weaklings, anyway?" Fumiko replied bluntly, this short girl didn't look at all impressive physically.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:31 pm

It seemed as though Fumiko had taken the bait. There was no doubt in Misuzu's mind now. Judging by her appearance, the girl had just finished working out recently, and was probably tired out. It was all just too good for the sadistic pervert to resist.

"Really~? 'Cuz it seemed like she kicked your ass pretty good there." Misuzu smirked, right before suddenly kicking Fumika between the legs, "And she probably won't mind if I do the same."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm

"Hah? Come on, she had a chair, I can't do anything abou- OOH!" A sharp pain shot between her legs and she went down like a sack of bricks, not at all expecting a dirty move like that out of nowhere!

"What the h-hell?" Fumiko gasped, not understanding what the freak wanted.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm

"I did kinda wanna talk to that sister of yours, but there's some frustrations I need to take out on someone, and I can't help it if there's an easy victim right in front of me~" Misuzu giggled, grabbing Fumiko by the hair and dragging her over towards a nearby storage room.

Kicking the door open, the sadistic brunette dragged the girl along with her inside, giving them a little privacy for the time being. "C'mon, I bet you're used to this kind of treatment, aren't you~?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 am

Fumiko would normally be able to toss Misuzu off of her without an issue, but she was tired and sore already, so she couldn't do much about the cruel giggly girl dragging her off to a more private location.

Fumiko groaned. Well, at least it was away from where anyone else could spot them, whatever this weirdo planned to do with her.

"Hahn? N-no, of course not! What are you even talking about?!" Fumiko had certainly thought about doing dirty things with Fumika backstage, but that was years ago... and she'd never actually gone through with it!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next