Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, HighFly, Kamoi, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarOcean, LunarWolf, peek6, Teenwrestler, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Comments: 0

Belinda Northman Vs. Katori Kimura

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Katori Kimura

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:57 am

Belinda and Katori struggled for a bit but it seemed as if this strength contest was all Belinda's. The Swede pushed back the mighty successor more and more even though Katori was fighting it and fighting it valiantly, she was finally brought back against the corner. The Swede would smirk as she heard Katori's words.

" Heh, well...we'll see how it goes for you." Belinda let out as she would flash a friendly smile to the girl and give her a wink of the eye. Soon enough though, the ref-girl got up to them and told them to break it up. The Swede would take a deep breath and then move her arms back and up into the air as she would start to back up from Katori.

Looking for a clean break against her foe as she'd back up and give Katori the chance to leave the corner if the Mighty Successor would allow it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Katori was pressed against the turnbuckle by Belinda as she overpowered the angel in the Test of Strength, unable to get herself out or push her opponent back to escape. As much as she wanted to, Katori couldn't deny that she lost this little struggle, but she did her best and that is what should matter for her right now, along with the hope that not only Belinda but also others can see the Successor's determination and worth.

It would also seem that despite her position of disadvantage, her opponent wasn't gonna follow through and do something to the young angel but just kept her there. Katori giggled as Belinda spoke and gave her a playful wink with a smile, it really is nice to have friendly banter like this during a match. Soon enough the ref-girl came and told the girls to break it up, which they both did, holding both arms up as Belinda backed from Katori.

With the quick break given to her, Katori took a deep breath as she leaned into the corner before wiping the sweat from her forehead. She waited a few seconds to catch her breath before pushing herself out of the corner, getting back into a stance as she continued to smile at Belinda, fully eager to "start round 2" of this match.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Belinda was always someone who played fair and by the rules, she didn't really feel like it would be a very honorable way of fighting. So when she had Katori up against the corner like that, she slowly backed away and watched Katori raise her hands and allow her to do it without retaliating. 

Once she and Katori were separated and Belinda having won their first round in this match, the blond would smile and drop down into a wrestling stance. Eyes fixed upon Katori as she would wait for Katori to be ready. Then finally, Belinda would charge forward, dashing in and at the final moment attempting to drop low. Trying to go for those legs and tackle them out from under Katori. Attempting to topple to teal haired girl down onto her back and move up to mount her so that she could start to take control of the second round.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top