by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu) Empty From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:30 am

Clara was making her way to the closest available AFW gym, having planned to go there with Maddie yesterday evening.

She made the arrangement with her friend after seeing her next match after hers against Layla Vale, and being completely destroyed by the blonde opponent. Wanting to raise her friend's mood in any way possible, she called her, and invited her to the gym, for this time right now.

Once she was in the gym, she went into the changing room, and put on her purple sports bra and trunks she wore for training, and would wait for Maddie in one of the gym's sparring rings.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu) Empty Re: From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Things weren't going great for Maddie, though that was nothing new. After she had lost her most recent match against Layla in miserable fashion, she had been out of commission during Yukiko's match against Navi and unable to help. Though she might not have been much help anyway.

She was pretty surprised to have gotten a text from Clara, kind of assuming the girl had just forgotten about her. She was also pretty embarrassed when she heard that she had watched her match. Really, one of the last things she felt like doing now was going out and training. All she really wanted to do was just lay in her bed all day and read smutty doujins. But considering how her last match had gone, she didn't have any grounds of which to refuse.

Heading over to the gym, she changed into her training clothes, a green sports bra and black shorts, and headed over towards the sparring rings. Spotting Clara already there, she went over and got up into the ring with her.

"Uh... Hey." Maddie gave a rather unenthusiastic smile and wave.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu) Empty Re: From Street Fighter to Wrestler (For k0hryuu)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Hearing Maddie while sitting in the ring, Clara would answer: "Hello!". She heard Maddie being rather sad with her voice. While she wasn't the best at cheering people up, she was determined to try and improve Maddie's mood, and hopefully also improve Maddie into a better wrestler to ensure her matches won't go as badly as her previous one.

"So, your last match sucked. It happens. It will happen again later. All you can do is live with it, and continue improving from the losses!", Clara would explain, trying to sound motivational for a moment. "And I will try to improve you to the point of being able to beat people like that blonde!", she would add, despite being unsure of herself being able to defeat Layla.

"Now, step one of improving in my mind, is working on your weaknesses!. What do you think is your biggest one?", Clara would ask.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 am

"It's hard to pick just one..." Maddie looked off to the side, as if she didn't want to see the reaction to her self-deprecating comments. However, Clara was going out of her way to help her, and as much as she didn't like the idea of it, she needed help desperately.

"Well... Probably my lack of strength..." she responded a bit more earnestly, going as far as to lift her arm and flex her non-existent biceps. "Even when I do hit them, it usually doesn't really do much unless its like in... well yeah..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:00 am

"Hmmm...", Clara thought about it. In her mind, Maddie's tendancy to fight dirty was her biggest weakness. Considering the people she was facing were very harsh, sometimes outright sadistic from what she saw, Maddie's fighting style riled them up even more.

When she put the fact that she wasn't very strong in perspective, Clara thought about it: "Well, strength isn't the most important thing when it comes to wrestling. Granted, if it's a major part of your style, it would be hard to get rid of it. But, if you could add either some momentum based or some high flying moves, you could vary your attacks without relying on low blows that much", Clara would say. "I know a few high flying and momentum based moves. What do you want to start with?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:23 am

Maddie already had some experience trying momentum based moves, though some of them had flubbed due to her small stature. In her mind, little else she could do would be able to compensate for large size differential. Nonetheless, any tricks might help. And she wasn't very keen on attempting high-flying moves.

"Uhh... Let's go with some momentum moves I guess...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:53 am

Clara smiled to her friend and nodded: "Very well"

She thought for a second which move she could teach to Maddie that wouldn't be too basic, but not too complex (not that she knew many of those).

Within a second, she knew what she could teach Maddie fairly easily.

"I think you might remember this move from your match with GASTER. Try to rebound from the ropes and run at me, I'll show you what I am talking about"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

Maddie nodded. She actually didn't remember a whole lot from her match with GASTER, despite it being her first and only win. Well the cup thing she definitely remembered. A whole lot was happening at the time, so it all kind of hazed over in her mind.

Taking a quick breath to ready herself, Maddie ran towards the ropes, spun around and bounced off, and headed right towards Clara.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:58 am

As Maddie rebounded from the ropes, Clara stood into a grappling stance, ready to execute the move. When Maddie was close enough, one of her arms would go between Maddie's legs, and another to her shoulder.

She would then rotate Maddie in around (slowly, so that move wasn't as effective as it usually was) and planted her on her back on the canvas with a Scoop Powerslam.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 am

Getting close, Maddie braced herself for whatever Clara was about to do. She flinched visibly when her friend's arm slipped between her legs, quickly finding herself lifted up and slammed down against the mat, albeit not too hard.

With an 'ooof' the dark-haired jobber sat back up, rubbing her back a little. "That doesn't seem too hard I guess..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next