Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match Empty Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match

Post by RJD Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:08 pm

The winner of this match will be decided when a competitor submits while in a humiliating hold

Allison had been excited for this match every since she was first told of it, the former aristocrat had been waiting for a chance to shine on the biggest stage she had been on yet. The show queen had developed a perfect style that was a mix of her amazing strength, an intelligent meaning behind each and every more and an eye catching nature which she just knew the AFW crowd would love.

The English lass would be wearing a blue and white skirt that did precious little to cover her undeniably great ass, which in turn would only be covered by some tight white panties which her booty would fail to be contained in, her cheeks being clearly visible during certain moments. Then she would be wearing a button up shirt with a white ribbon that only covered her chest and shoulder, looking like an idol costume almost which would certainly fit someone with the style she had. Allison's attire would then be completed by some white thigh high socks and gloves which would extend into armbands that stretched all the way down to her elbows. Then to top of her ultra failure proof cute attire Allison would be wearing some blue and white trainers which would be tied with a ribbon and tightly coiled around her foot, which was surprisingly more secure and safe than it looked since she couldn't possible stand on the ribbon and it actually substituted decently for the laces that were absent.

Allison would then wait patiently backstage until she heard her theme " Waka waka " blare through-out the arena for the first time, prompting her face to form into a large natural smile before she broke through the curtains energetically and revealed herself to the crowd after a few seconds of her theme planning out. Allison would turn around as soon as she could be seen, showing her curvy behind and bare back to the audience to the crowd, swaying her hips from side to side for a moment to the music before she bent forward and put her arms just above her toes before then suddenly twisting her body around and shooting her arms up into the air to a decent reception from the crowd, who seemed to appreciate that she had managed to hit the right rhythm with each movement so far. Allison would then start progressing towards the ring much quicker than one would expect from her length time on the ramp though, skipping towards the ring and moving in time to the music and not going against the beat, other than the few odd times where she would stretch her arms out to high five a few fans.

The Albino wrestler would soon reach the ring, walking up the steps and posing for the fans against the ropes before quickly entering the ring and running the ropes. The Show queen would then walk to her corner and it would seem as if the next wrestlers enterence was going to begin, until Allison signalled an outside official to give her a mic, which they would hesitatingly oblige. Allison would then tap the mic once to see if it worked before then waiting a few moments for her music to fade before confidently speaking into the mic. " Hello AFW! " Allison would yell, using her well trained voice to her advantage to get the attention of the crowd, unfortunately not many fans would react, other than the odd few who already knew about Allison from different outside wrestling promotions. Allison didn't expect many to know her though, she fully intended to gain their approval through her following speech and match as she breathed in and got ready to continue speaking to the crowd.

" My name is Allison Blair and I'm here in the AFW to bring something important to your attention that not enough people are addressing. Entertainment is great isn't it? There's nothing better than seeing the unique characters you have all came to know through all forms of medium. Well I'm afraid there are people who don't share this sentiment, and I've seen and heard that many are in the AFW. Me and my Show Troupe are here to remind everyone just how vital it is to remember to have fun and anyone who doubts our validity of wrestlers or as entertainers should watch closely, because I am only a third of our faction and I alone will leave you amazed and most certainly entertained!" The show queen would say, confidently discovering her speech. Luckily Allison was very experienced in mic work and wouldn't falter or botch in the slightest, delivering literally every part of her well planned speech to perfection and putting all her emotion into it, almost seeming as if she were running to be miss Universe.

Allison would start to hear a buzz from the crowd, it wasn't exactly an eruption of cheers but it was getting fans talking and she could hear that the reception was mostly positive, she didn't know if it was for her well crafted speech, cute outfit, impressive body or people agreeing with her statements, either way it would be due to careful planning and execution by Allison and would be the desired reaction. After letting that sink in Allison would yet again lift the mic up to her face and turn to face the stage. " So my opponent for today, come out and lets show these people a great match! Let's show them that us new faces are not to be taken lightly, this is our moment!" Allison would call out, seemingly appealing to even her opponent now, before she lowered the mic and passed it back to outside officials and returned to her corner. After that unplanned diversion the announcer would get back on track, welcoming her opponent into the match as Allison was excited just to see who she would be sharing her prestigious debut match with.

Last edited by RJD on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match Empty Re: Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match

Post by shanecawf Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 am

Kana would sit back stage listening to her opponent interrupt the announcer to do a speech of her own and watching her on the tv. Her opponent sure did have a nice body. The most noticeable asset being Allison's butt. Kana couldn't help but get nervous. "How am I supposed to follow up with a speech like that..." She would think to herself. She would hear her music start and she would shake her worries away quickly running out and dancing to her own song. She wouldn't nearly be as good as Allison at this kind of thing but she would do her best.

As she got closer to the ring, she would try and do the same hand raising thing not getting quite as much of a reaction out of the crowd but at least there was something. She would look Allison up and down studying her and hoping that she would get a chance to feel the shapely bottom on this girl, even if it meant she had to put her face into it.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match Empty Re: Show business 101 - Allison Blair vs Kana Kasama: Double debut Humiliation match

Post by RJD Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Allison watched as Kana made her way to the ring, understandably her performance was a bit hard to follow but she appreciated that her opponent tried her best, although she would frown over at the woman when she tried to do the same well practised arm thrust that the show queen had did earlier. Allison didn't like that her opponent ruined her own independence to try and mimic that movement, and she wasn't a fan of people copying her even if it was with their own spin, she was a tiny bit arrogant and considered herself to be one of a kind, which leads to her being a bit bitter when people try to emulate things of her own.

Allison would immediately force back her smile though, and would eagerly wait for her opponent to walk into the ring. When Kana did enter the ring the English lady would notice something, her opponent was really cute, adorable even, and on top of that she was much smaller than the show queen herself. This would get Allison excited as she could think of at least a few ways to exploit her opponent's characteristics, since her opponent was cute there was no way the fans wouldn't be into more suggestive moves and since Kana was also kawaii sized that meant Allison could fully showcase her strength by throwing the pretty lass around the ring.

After Kana entered the ring Allison would approach her pretty quickly, flashing her opponent a huge smile as she held out her hand clearly expecting her opponent to shake her hand. "Hello there cutie! I guess you probably saw that, but I'll introduce myself again just for you " The lady would say, before continuing on. " I'm Allison Blair, it's nice to meet you. Let's show these people a good time! " Allison would say, increasing the tone of her voice as she went on, clearly making sure the crowd could hear her. The crowd still weren't too hot for the wrestler, but her reaction was a fair bit louder than before, which was certainly a good sign since she hadn't even shown off her best assets in the ring yet.

Allison would wait for her opponent to shake her hand and if her opponent accepted the handshake then the former aristocrat would bow before Kana and walk back to her corner and sit on the middle rope, looking over the ropes at the fans and then looking back towards Kana, keeping eye contact as she waited for the bell to ring. Once the bell did ring Allison would push against the ropes and take a few steps forward, stretching her arms again as she peered over at her opponent, the Albino woman would seemingly be pretty confident in herself as she took a small stroll from one corner to another before then finally approaching her opponent and putting her arms forward to offer Kana a lock up to start the match.

Last edited by RJD on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Kana would gulp nervously as her bigger opponent approached her but would put on a big smile when she was offered a handshake. She would accept the handshake blushing when she was called a cutie and nod as Allison told her to show the crowd a good time. "Nice to meet you Allison, my name is Kana Kasama. I look forward to fighting you!" She would giggle as they backed away from each other.

Kana would begin to stretch her arms and legs slowly turning around and touching her toes to "unintentionally" show her opponent her cute butt. As the bell rang, Kana would go to her opponent and accept her bigger opponents lock up. Kana would realize the size difference now as her small hands wouldn't be nearly as big as Allison's. She would begin trying to push Allison back with her somewhat average strength, letting out cute little grunts the whole time. "errghh"
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Allison appreciated a quick giggle, it was always good when both wrestlers could have fun. Especially since that meant the other wrestler wasn't likely to ruin the fun atmosphere of matches that the former aristocrat worked so hard to create and maintain. The English lady also appreciated the nice view that Kana gave her, up until now she hadn't noticed just how well shaped her ear was, especially for a smaller girl, while it was good to get the chance to have fun with such a fine looking women Allison couldn't help but get anxious that her opponent's goods might catch the attention of the crowds more than hers.

Soon enough Kana would oblige to Allison's silent request, accepting the lock up and linking hands with the show queens, something which almost made Allison's heart melt when she noticed how small her opponent's hands were and how soft they felt. However such cute and girly hands were dangerous, with her own somewhat long slender fingers the lady felt like she seemed less cute and girly sometimes, which usually she didn't mind much but in the ring where she needed to earn the affection of the crowd it was an issue.

Luckily beyond that the lock up didn't make Allison overly anxious, at first Kana pushed with more strength than the Albino woman expected which resulted in her somewhat stumbling backwards before then regaining her balance and pushing with all her strength, managing to at least match her opponent's pushing quite easily. " You surprised me there, you're quite strong for such an adorable heart melter " Allison would tease, not relenting on the compliments and casual chat with her opponent early in the match.

After some struggling by both women Allison would realise that she was perhaps under estimating the little gal, she wasn't exactly struggling to keep her current position, but she also wasn't managing to push Kana back. Despite how endearing and eye catching Kana's failed attempts to push Allison back, as things turned out she was actually doing somewhat better than even the show queen herself expected. With this realisation Allison would decide to really test the limits of her opponent, as she would push forward with all her might and try to push her opponent back towards the corner, if successful then Allison would proceed to tightly squish her opponent's body into the corner with her own as her lips were only a few centimetres away from her adorable opponents.

" You make a great underdog, keep up your cute struggles and this will be golden " Allison would whisper to her opponent, her warmth breath likely sticking to her opponent's face as she talked, meanwhile she would also attempt to pin her opponent's arms between the top and middle ropes, joining hands with her opponent in a way that perhaps usually wouldn't fit into a competitive match. The show queen was quite happy with the match so far, luckily her opponent didn't seem as strong as herself, and if her plan had been successful then she would be able to gain the approval of the fans quite easy with her suggestive position.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Kana would be thinking about how well she's doing against her larger opponent in this test of strength, but it was way too early to be confident. She was suddenly forced back into a corner and squashed between the turnbuckle and Allison's soft body "Oooof" air would leave her cute body as she was squished.

Her cheeks had gotten noticeably red as Allison's lips had nearly brushed hers. Too distracted to even notice her arms being pinned between the ropes, she would look her opponent in the eyes and than down at her bust pressing into her own. Her hands quickly becoming clammy as she became more and more nervous and turned on by her opponent.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:14 am

Allison would happily just stay in this position for as long as possible, thriving on the satisfying sensation rushing through her body as she looked down at Kana's blushing face and bust, loving to watch her opponent's breasts be squished and engulfed by her own enormous pair. The crowd apparently would share this sentiment, cheering for the scene, however the ref didn't seem to agree, as the woman would start to count to 5, trying her best to enforce the rules regardless of how sensual the situation was.

" Okay ref! " Allison would chime, before letting go of Kana's hands and taking a few steps backwards out of the corner. The busty gal wouldn't give Kana the time that she probably expected to, rushing right into the corner again and leaping into the air, trying to crash her huge bust right into Kana's face.

If things had succeeded then Allison would try to keep her breasts against her opponent's face, letting our a pleasured hum as she pushed her chest forward, the show queen's face turning a slight shade of pink as her breasts squished against Kana's facial features, engulfing the kawaii wrestlers soft lips and cute nose between her large breasts and against the side of her breasts. Before long the ref would get right on the albino haired woman's case again, not wasting any time this go around as she started to count for Allison to cease her sensual choke against the corner and ropes.

" One! Two!" The ref would yell, but seemingly Allison would ignore her, humping her body against the smaller woman's and starting to slightly sway her chest from side to side as she pushed it forward, resulting in Kana's face being squished by one of Allison's boobs, before then being trapped between both her breasts again, stuck in the expansive wrestlers chest. " Hmmmmm Kaannaaa" Allison would let out in a prolonged moan, holding onto both the ropes as she slowly rubbed her body up against her poor, or perhaps lucky opponent.

The crowd would be going insane at Allison's display if it played out the way the albino woman wanted, they hadn't been too hot on the wrestler before but now would be erupting in a chorus of cheers. These cheers wouldn't be from the individuals who knew about Allison though, this was a somewhat new style she had adapted specifically for the AFW, she had always been flirty and suggestive with most her moves but this was certainly the first time she ever smothered an opponent and initiated a full body hump with an opponent. Allison was still to show her strength, but the way things were progressing made the albino wrestler believe that she could probably hold off on showing her strength, that could wait till later after she had broken her opponents resistance through a more sensual method than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 am

Kana would look up at her opponent helpless until the ref came to save the day... maybe not. As soon as the ref got Allison away, Allison would come crashing back with her large breasts landing directly in Kana's face. "MMMMF???" Kana would let out a muffled cry. Beginning to choke, the ref would come to the rescue again. or so she thought... Again Allison would come crashing back with another breast press to her face, this one lasting much longer.

Kana would starting to get slightly damp between her legs as she was smothered by the soft tit flesh of Allison. She would try to breathe but there was no air where she was. It would only get worse as Allison began to hump the air out of her and moaning her name.

Kana couldn't help but let her tongue out trying to get some air unsuccessfully. This would probably make her predicament worse encouraging her dominating opponent with pleasure.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:39 pm

As Allison continued to hump against her trapped opponent and smother the woman out the ref's counting would get progressively louder, although since she still had some time left the show queen would ignore the refs order for now. " Three! Four!" The ref would yell, although she would almost be drowned out by the audience who very much disapproved of the ref girl doing her job.

The English lady would continue to grind her body against Kana's, all while allowing her overflowing breasts to slap and push into her opponent's face, the soft breasts covering almost the entirety of Kana's face. Allison was enjoying her time in the corner with Kana, but the ref was getting more and more agitated as she got closer to 5, so the albino wrestler would continue her fun but decide to oblige by the refs orders as soon as the count reached five.

Allison didn't want to just pound her opponent into the corner anyway, she had great plans for this grand stage and considered the quick humping and smothering session to be a warm up before getting right into the action. Although as soon as Kana's tongue came into play Allison's face would get a tiny bit more flushed as she lost the rhythm in her humping for a moment and her lips quaked with satisfaction.

Before long Allison would be back to normal though, but this time she would push forward as much as she could, really trying to feel her opponent's wet tongue and open lips against her breast, almost seeming as if she were trying to push her covered nipple between Kana's sweet lips as the ref approached five with her count.

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Kana was slowly getting crushed by her opponent. Her body beginning to sweat and her face beginning to turn red from air deprivation and embarrassment. The crowd was loud and approving at her humiliation which only made things worse. She would blush hard when her tongue made Allison lose her humping rhythm seeing it as a good thing until she would be pressed into the corner as much as physically possible.

The turnbuckle would creak as the pressure from Allison's corner squash breast smother took its toll on poor kana. She would feel Allison's covered erect nipple travel around her face until it snuck into her mouth. Kana couldn't help it. She would begin to suck on it like a infant would to a mother until reality struck. Kana wasn't able to breath. Her arms would flail and her legs would kick. Eventually, she got lucky landing her knee right in between Allison's legs. Hopefully that was enough to get her to back off a bit.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next