Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

Post by RJD Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Delilah after somewhat recovering from her silly tumble spurred on by her opponent's crafty move would give her opponent a questioning gaze as she tried to figure out if Akemi had noticed her clumsiness. Luckily Akemi's comment would break that slightly embarrassing moment and give the french lass the chance needed to put that exchange to the back of her mind.

" Oh come on Akemi, they call me an aristocrat and I've even gotten used to being held down aristocrats. " Delilah would tease, sparking a playful smile at her opponent. After a moment or so the black haired wrestler would realise that yet again Akemi refused to lead the charge, probably a smart idea but one that was unfortunate for Delilah since she still hadn't recovered completely from her embarrassment.

Deciding to take things slowly this time Delilah would move onto her knees so she was in a kneeling position, before then moving forward on her knees towards Akemi. The aristocrat was far from the quickest gal, but she figured that she could deal with any of Akemi's responses. If Akemi either did the same or went completely on the defensive then Delilah would just try to wrap her arms around Akemi in a bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 am

Akemi had just forced the aristocrat off her with a bridge and would turn red when she heard Delilah teasing reply as she had to admit the other woman had a point. Still that did not matter as for now the blue haired girl needed to get some distance between herself and the other wrestler so she could just calm herself down as she was sure if she went on the attack she get beaten by the aristocrat.

Still the blue haired girl had not notice that she had embarrasses the other wrestler by her comment and would likely never notice as she just keeps watching her opponent. So when Delilah would move onto her knees before slowly moving towards her it caught her by surprise as she would have likely gotten up and walked over rather then do it like that.

Still the Japanese teen knew she could not wait for the other wrestler to take charge every time or else she only keep defending herself so would slowly move towards her in the same way. As the aristocrat got within arm's range she would try and grasp Delilah's hands and attempt to push her onto her back and hopefully catch the other wrestler off guard for a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon May 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Delilah would approach slowly, waiting for Akemi to strike as she invaded the slightly larger woman's personal space. Unfortunately the opponent would wait until the last possible moment, keeping the aristocrat on her toes the entire time she approached. Luckily Delilah had already been caught off guard by Akemi earlier in the match and would be somewhat aware of how sudden the woman's lunges could be, trying to link Akemi's hands with her own this time when the other wrestler grasped the aristocrat's hands.

Akemi would immediately start to push though, which would put Delilah at quite the disadvantage as she almost fell backwards right off the bat. However the aristocrat managed to instead crouch down somewhat and put in as much strength as she could quickly to try and catch up with her opponent, hopefully causing them to push on equal footing for a moment. If things went according to plan then the french woman would follow up by trying to push her body forward to squish it against Akemi's while keeping up the push, more or less coming into full body contact with her cute opponent as they fought for control.

Delilah would focus most her efforts to try and tip Akemi to the side and onto the mattress, wanting to keep the momentum on her side. However Akemi was quicker than Delilah and proven herself to have better technique, which could certainly make it a pain for the french woman to try and control her opponent throw strength alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am

Akemi had taken the first move as she had invaded her opponent's personal space and bin able to grasp Delilah's hands with her own. From their the Japanese teen had intended to push forward and slowly force the other wrestler onto her back. Now the blue haired girl had not expected this to go easily and was prepared to put in a lot of effort in pushing the aristocrat on her back and was a bit shocked when she almost got her opponent onto her back by just pushing forward after grasping Delilah's hands.

Still the most important thing out of this was the fact she almost got her opponent to fell backwards rather then succeed as Delilah had in able to crouch down and was soon able to push back with about equal strength. Soon after rather then turning it into a test of strength the white haired girl was able to push her body forward and squish it against her own.

That simple action caused the blue haired girl to lose focus for a moment and allow momentum to shift in the favor of the aristocrat as now Akemi was almost tip to the side and onto the mattress. However just in time the Japanese teen was able to regain her balance but at the cost of having to release her opponent's hands as she needed to place them on the mattress to help keep herself balanced. Still that only bought her a bit of extra time as she needed to find a way to shove the other kawaii away from her or else she will get tip to the side as she attempt to turn her body in a way that would force the both of them to land on their side.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue May 23, 2017 2:08 am

As Delilah struggled to take back control the french woman would need to use all of her strength just to stay on equal footing, usually she would without a doubt be stronger than most fellow kawaiis, but even the small powerhouse could only do so much within a bad spot. So the aristocrat would struggle and eventually manage to take control for a moment, before Akemi would let go of Delilah and it would become apparent to the french woman that her opponent was close to the edge of the bed.

Delilah was just about to pull Akemi away from the edge when the bluenette beat her to it, grasping her and falling sideways onto the mattress, bringing the momentarily distracted aristocrat down with her. This would cause the aristocrat to let out a slight yelp of surprise as she sunk into the mattress, but she would quickly try to wrap her arms around Akemi's waist and roll the woman away from the edge of the bed, before then trying to straddle over Akemi by pushing down on the wrestler's shoulders. " Do you really think I'd let you fall of the bed? " Delilah would say, acting as if she didn't notice that Akemi was about to fall of at the last second and likely wouldn't have been able to stop her from doing so if Akemi didn't take the first steps to avoid it.

" Oh well, sorry lovely, but I'm starting to want a little bit more than just rolling around with you " Delilah would continue, before then lifting one of her hands from Akemi's shoulders and instead bring it to Akemi's leg, giving the woman's inner thigh a brush before then attempting to cop a feel of her cute opponent's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Akemi had bough herself some time as she was able to force the both of them to end up on their side after she had lost control of the test of strength. Still her current situation was just to buy herself some more time as she knew if she did not roll away she would either get pinned or in the worse scenario accidentally get pushed off the bed since both wrestlers were close to the edge.

Just as the blue haired girl was trying to get on her hands and knees and attempt to crawl away from the edge when she slipped and would have fallen off the bed if not for the fact that the aristocrat had bin able to wrap her arms around her waist. Soon after she was saved she would get rolled away from the edge of the bed and while she was straddled by her opponent it was better then falling to the ground.With her shoulders pinned down to the mattress the Japanese girl would look up and just smile as she reply ''well maybe you would have if you were a bitch but then again you are a decent person so should not be so surprised''.

After her reply she would hear Delilah telling her she wants to do more then just roll around on the bed and would soon feel the aristocrat's hand on her inner thigh.A moment later that hand would brush against her crotch as the blue haired girl would attempt to arch her back causing her to rise up as she forms a bridge while hoping it would knock the other wrestler off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 pm

As Delilah saved her opponent from a nasty fall and took control of the situation she would be excited to work over Akemi, hardly taking account of her opponent's praise which would usually be enough to make the aristocrat blush and get flustered. It seemed Akemi didn't want to get down and dirty yet though, as yet again the cute wrestler would arch her back, causing Delilah to fumble forward.

Delilah's fumble off her opponent wouldn't be quite as clumsy as her earlier one, as she would instead wait for Akemi's bridge and then hop forward on her body once the wrestler formed the bridge. Delilah trying to land her rear on top of her opponent's modest chest and smile down at Akemi. " Phew, that would have been embarrassing if I had been knocked off by the same method twice " The aristocrat would say, glad that this time she wasn't made to look foolish.

Delilah would then try to quickly shimmy up her opponent's body more, trying to shove her shorts covered crotch against her adorable opponent's face, stretching her own legs outwards somewhat as she did and placing her knees against the mattress, trying to secure somewhat of a good position. " This is my first time doing this in AFW...I'm glad it's with you " Delilah would say, before then slowly rubbing her crotch into Akemi's lower face, trying to rub her covered sex against her opponent's lips while not covering the cute bluenette's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 am

Akemi had just felt her opponent's hand on her crotch and knew she had to find a way to escape before Delilah would be able to get her flustered and lose to will to resist.So with that in mind the blue haired girl would place her hands on the canvas and arch her back so she would raise her upper body off the canvas as she would attempt to form a bridge in the hopes of unbalancing the other wrestler.

Luckily her tactic would work as only a couple of seconds later did the aristocrat start to seem unstable and seem to be fall off her as an result. Still it was disappointed when that did not happen and actually got the other wrestler in an better position as the blue haired girl would now sat down on her breasts rather then on her stomach.To make matters worse was when she hear her opponent say that she was glad that the Japanese teen had bin unable in using her method twice in a row.

''Would not have cared if you were embarrassed but just wanted you off me as your kind of heavy''replied Akemi just before she got smothered as Delilah would shove her shorts covered crotch on her face. With her mouth and nose now being covered the situation had become the worse possible option that the blue haired girl could have thought off.To make it worse was the fact she could not even reply as she tried not to let the panic bin seen in her eyes as she attempts to raise her legs and then try to get them closer to the aristocrat's neck and wrap them around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue May 30, 2017 5:47 pm

As Delilah heard her opponent she made a fake exaggerated gasping noise, before then opening her mouth to speak. " I'm not heavy!" The aristocrat would gasp out, falsely pretending she was offended although it was blatantly obvious she was just messing around. Just a moment after Delilah had gave her slightly witty retort she would scale her opponent's body, covering Akemi's eyes and lips with her crotch, applying her weight forward so that now she actually would be a bit heavier, or at least heavier against the bluenette's face.

" This is the punishment you get for calling a lady heavy " Delilah would tease, rubbing her crotch against Akemi and wriggling her hips quickly from side to side, slapping Delilah's cheeks with her thighs. It seemed the bluenette wasn't having as much fun as the aristocrat though, as soon her legs would hook around the back of Delilah's head, surprising the woman and earning a surprised yelp as Akemi firmly wrapped her legs around Delilah's head, trapping the woman atop her in a head scissors.

Delilah would do her best to keep on top of things though, bouncing her crotch atop Akemi's face and trying to pry the opponent's legs off of her head, although she would have little success in removing her opponent's legs. As the aristocrat tried to stay in control it would probably be easy for Akemi to take advantage of her stubbornness, since she now had Delilah locked in a head scissors and wouldn't need to worry about Delilah continuing her attack since she was distracted trying to defend against Akemi.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Akemi had just bin able to get one insulting comment out before she got smothered by Delilah as she would hear her opponent say a second later she was not heavy. Trying not to giggle from the reply she got as it was clear the other wrestler was only pretending to be offended it did not chance the fact that she was in trouble since her eyes and lips would be covered by the aristocrat's pussy.

The next comment she heard made it even clearer that her opponent was not offended as it was clear she was teasing the blue haired teen while rubbing her crotch on her face. Even so the Japanese teen had already had a plan in mind to escape from the facesit as she had bin able to get her legs in the air and wrap them around the aristocrat's neck.After they were wrapped around her opponent's neck and had her trapped in a headscissor she would pull her legs down with all the strength she had to get Delilah off her current seat that was her face.

Unfortunately it seemed that both wrestlers were evenly matches as she would try even harder as she needed to get a breath of fresh air and soon or else she was likely to pass out. Luckily during her current tug of war with Delilah it allowed her to get some fresh air even if she was unable to pull her opponent off her as she needed to stay focus or else the other wrestler would pry open her legs and her plan would fail.''Get your ass off me and just fall down''thought the blue haired girl as she would pull her legs down with the strength she had left before Delilah would escape the headscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next