Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

Post by RJD Wed May 03, 2017 9:35 pm

After being pushed into the mattress in a surprise attack Delilah would find herself in a pretty tight spot, the french woman was strong but she lacked speed or strategy and would find it especially hard to concentrate on countering as Akemi kept hold of her breasts. As Akemi straddled Delilah the aristocrat was about to try and roll her opponent to the side, but would be stopped in her tracks as soon as Akemi started to fondle the woman's small breasts in her soft hands.

"A-ahh I-I thought you'd be more shy "Delilah would struggle to say, taking a moment to convey her meaning through her quivering lips and trying her best to avoid letting a moan escape her mouth in the process. Luckily the aristocrat managed to hold back a moan, saving herself from a bit of embarrassment as she started to blush a tiny bit while trapped under her opponent's curious hands.

Delilah was tempted to just lie back and let Akemi continue fondling her, but the aristocrat had realised pretty quickly that she would most certainly have less chance of winning the match if she did. The french woman struggled to think of a counter in her current state, but managed to at least come up with an idea. Delilah would attempt to raise her arms and grasp her opponent's breasts, squeezing them between her fingers before then trying to fondle her opponent.

Last edited by RJD on Sat May 06, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Delilah Moreau vs Akemi - hentai bedroom match.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Akemi was glad that at first she was able to straddled her opponent and was able to start to fondle the aristocrat's breasts from the top position. As the blue haired girl continued to keep doing that she thought she had control of the match but the next statement from her opponent caused her to blush as she was usually more shy at the start of the match but did her best to try and win against Delilah and took the opening she had at the moment.

''Well you thought wrong''replied the Japanese girl with a blush on her face as she was trying to not get distracted by staring at Delilah's lips quiver in pleasure. In the end that sight this caused an distraction and the aristocrat had the chance to raise her arms and grasp the blue haired girl's breasts and squeeze them in return causing a moan to escape out of Akemi's mouth.

With both wrestlers fondling each other breasts it would soon become clear that Akemi was having more trouble staying focused then her opponent as the blue haired girl was moaning loudly as she was thinking of trying to get away from Delilah and out of reach of those hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri May 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Akemi may have gotten the advantage due to a lucky and well placed attack, but in time it would again become apparent who was more experienced in intimate affairs, as while Delilah was holding back her moans other than the occasional quiet slip up her opponent would be losing control of her lips as she was already letting out a chorus of moans just from the french woman's touch.

" Y-You sure? Now that I get a better look at you it seems like you're struggling more than me even when you're on top of things" Delilah would tease, waiting till she finished her point before then suddenly trying to sit up and pushing back against her opponent's breasts in an attempt to aid her progress towards getting into a sitting position. If things went according to plan then due to the fact Akemi had been straddling Delilah the two wrestler's would be making almost full body contact, with Akemi sitting upon the french woman's lap now rather than straddling her.

If Delilah successfully struggled into a seated position then she would move one of her hands around her opponent's back to pull them closer together, and to stop the cute Akemi from getting away. Delilah would then attempt to lean her body forward against Akemi's in hopes of ending up atop the cute wrestler and taking her down to the mattress, all while still making almost full body contact as Delilah kept one of her arms locked around her opponent's back.

Last edited by RJD on Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Akemi may have bin on top at the moment it was clear that Delilah was not about to let her stay their for long as soon both wrestlers were moaning as they grabbed and squeezed each others breasts. To make it even worse was the fact that when the aristocrat would start to tease her only the first word came out as a stutter or sign of the pleasure that the Japanese girl was giving her opponent when suddenly she would feel Delilah trying to sit up.

That worked in some way as the blue haired girl was almost being pushed off as she replied back ''well I am still new to this but even so I doubt that you will be able to beat me''in a teasing tone even if some of the words would be moaned by the Japanese girl. About 15 or 30 seconds later did Akemi found herself in a new position as she was now sitting on the French woman's lap rather then her earlier spot as she tried to back away only for it to be impossible as she would feel the other wrestler's arms around her back.

At first the blue haired girl wondered just what the aristocrat was up to but got her answer a second later as she saw Delilah lean her body forward and caused her to fall.. With the Japanese girl now on her belly it did not take long to feel the other wrestler's body against her own as her arm got locked behind her own back as she wondered what her opponent was up too.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Delilah really struggled to push against her opponent until both were in a sitting position, luckily her strength managed to carry her to the position she desired. The french woman would enjoy the feeling of Akemi's body squirming against her own as she pulled the wrestler in tighter, before suddenly grasping the opponent's arm and pushing her down to the mat with a spin.

Through all that Delilah would end up managing to trap Akemi's arm behind her back, something which the french woman would be incredibly impressed about due to such a manuever usually being outside of her technical limits. The aristocrat was so surprised that she couldn't help but let out a quick " Yes!" In celebration, before then blushing as she realised she had just said that aloud and probably sacrificed a bit of her intimidation factor in the progress.

However even if she had let a little bit of her childish nature shine through Delilah still was a force to be reckoned with when it came to rolling around with cuties. This would be made evident when the aristocrat tried to press her small breasts firmly against her opponent's upper back and gave the hopefully trapped wrestler kiss in the neck as she pinned Akemi's arm just behind her lower back. " You sure? I don't mind the thought of losing to a cutie like you, but that means you're going to need to one up me. " Delilah would tease, stopping her kissing for a moment to talk and then waiting for that to sink in.

" If you say you're going to one up me regardless of what I do then I might not be able to contain my happiness " Delilah would then continue on, before then trying to kiss and nuzzle into her opponent's neck again.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Akemi was now on her belly as she got pushed down to the canvas with a simple sin as she could feel her arm being trapped behind her back as she wondered what the aristocrat was up too. Hearing Delilah let out a quick yes did seem strange to the blue haired girl as she wondered what she was up to even if it did take a bit of the intimating image that surrounded her opponent until now.

With her arm trapped behind her own back and feeling her opponent's small breasts against her upper back the Japanese teen wondered what would happen next as she did not see what the other wrestler could go from here.Still the plan would become more clear in an moment as she feels Delilah kiss her neck while pinning her arm just behind her lower back as having her arm bend like that was starting to become a bit painful for the blue haired girl. The kisses would stop only for Delilah to tease her for a bit as what the other wrestler was saying did not seem so out of place as Akemi would need to find a way to get one up on her opponent and fast to figure a way out of her current predicament.

''Well I only got to say that you shouldn't not count your chickens until you hatched them Delilah. And also that you will have to contain your happiness for a bit longer as I am not thinking of giving up just yet''replied Akemi as she feels her opponent kiss and nuzzle her neck again while trying to figure out a way to escape her current predicament.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 07, 2017 9:40 am

Delilah found it a bit cute that her opponent still didn't want to give up, although truthfully it made her want to mess with her fellow kawaii more. The french woman would wait until her opponent had finished her point before releasing Akemi's arm that had been restrained behind her back. Then the powerhouse based kawaii would move to the side of her opponent and try to forcibly turn her around on the bed, so that Akemi would be facing her now if things went according to plan.

" Come on, don't you want to be under me? " Delilah would tease, while attempting to straddle her blue haired opponent. The aristocrat would then attempt to place both her hands on her opponent's breasts, squeezing her opponent's soft bust and trying to fondle the wrestler under her. Of course Delilah wanted to do more, but she had the feeling that yet again she'd be tricked by her opponent's cute appearance and lose control if she didn't at least work her opponent over a first.

For now Delilah had managed to take control, but she would be more cautious than earlier. The powerhouse wasn't certain what extents her opponent was willing to go to since the wrestler seemed cute, innocent and even shy at some points, but was willing to take control without hesitation. The aristocrat still was trying to figure out how adept her opponent was, and if she had taken control through experience earlier or had just lashed out and happened to get in a few good positions.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Akemi would try to figure out a way to escape as she did not knew how long she could endure having her arm be trapped behind her back like that. Also the blue haired girl was expecting the aristocrat to stop just planting kisses on her back while nuzzling her as she was actually a bit nervous for when her opponent would go for something more erotic like that.

So while the Japanese teen was preparing for her opponent to take control it came as a surprise when she was let go only for her to be rolled onto her back soon after.In retrospect Akemi would have preferred her earlier situation compared to her current one as she was now forced to look up and see Delilah looking down at her while having to listen to the other wrestler teasing her. ''No I don't want to be trapped beneath you since your so heavy''complained the blue haired girl before letting out a moan as she feels her opponent squeeze her breasts before fondling them.

Knowing if she stay trapped beneath her for much longer that she would be completely under her opponent's control as her lust takes over. Caused Akemi to attempt to form a bridge and with some luck knock Delilah off her and allow her to get some distance between herself and the seductive aristocrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed May 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Delilah's lips would form a natural mischievous smile as she heard Akemi's light moan from the gropeing, earning a quiet chuckle from the aristocrat as she was clearly getting a bit distracted having fun with Akemi's body. " I'm...heavy? are you sure the thing that's heavy isn't the weight of your love for m-" The black haired woman would start to say, about to tease her opponent before Akemi formed a bridge which would result in the fumbling aristocrat to fall forward onto the bed and awkwardly roll above Akemi.

Delilah would abandon her intended words as she quickly tried to recover from her embarrassed forced roll, trying to quickly turn herself on the bed so that her back was against the mattress before then sitting up. " Come on! Stop running away already, you're totally just teasing me now" The aristocrat would pout, gazing towards her opponent with an expression similar to a spoiled child who'd just been scolded.

Akemi had managed to create the space she had wanted between herself and Delilah, but the aristocrat was fairly certain that she could overpower Akemi if she ended up bellow the bluenette. Although that seemed to be the logical way to look at things it was undeniable that the flirty powerhouse had managed to lose control of the match several times when she should have been able to take advantage, whether it be due to her opponent's craftiness or her own lust and incompetence.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 12, 2017 6:34 am

Akemi was trapped beneath the aristocrat and after her comment about how Delilah was heavy had bin expecting a responds of some kind. So when she got it the blue haired girl would just smirk as she would attempt to form a bridge at that moment and was rewarded with the sight of seeing her opponent fall forward onto the bed and roll above and more importantly off her body.

Taking a deep breath Akemi would then go back to her knees just in time to see Delilah recover from the roll and turn herself on the bed so her back was against the mattress before sitting up and facing her. Trying not to giggle at seeing that expression on the other wrestler's face while she attempts to get some space between the two was difficult as the Japanese teen would attempt to hide the fact she was giggling by moving a hand in front of her mouth.

''I'm sorry but I just need to get used to not being hold down by a aristocrat before''replied Akemi as she knew that she needed to keep her distance as she could not just rush in and see herself get trapped after being counted by the crafty woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next