Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Blair went down, and Wendy would not hesitate to capitalize on that. A match like this could only end when one of them was too tired to resist, but she'd rather not have it drag out too long.

And so, the green kawaii would walk around so Blair's stomach would be facing her, and kick her full force in the gut! A very simple move, but she wasn't about to start getting all flashy so early in the match.

Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 SAdcZrMCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 MVRLLQmCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 I82ome3Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 UAjmKPCCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 MAai8oKCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair

Post by RJD Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:11 pm

As Blair grumbled and rolled around on the mat her opponent would be stalking her getting ready for an attack, but of course the misty haired wrestler was too preoccupied with the pain to notice. Although the cat lookalike kawaii would realise her opponent's malicious intent soon enough, letting out a cry of pain when Wendy drove her leg against the misty haired kawaii's stomach in a mighty kick.

"Guahh!" Blair would cry out, her hands moving to cover her now pained stomach right after that kick as she turned on the mat to face away from her opponent. The blow was more than enough to leave Blair on the mat for a while, especially since she hadn't quite expected such a reserved opponent to deal out such a relentless strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

"Too easy." Even Wendy's taunts where minimal. She considered kicking Blair in the stomach a few more times, but she'd rather not draw too much ire from the crowds right away.

Deciding that she'd been rough enough for the moment, Wendy would kneel behind Blair's back, reaching underneath that too-short dress and pawing a feel of her surprisingly full rear.

Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 SAdcZrMCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 MVRLLQmCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 I82ome3Cute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 UAjmKPCCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 MAai8oKCute Prisoner Match: Wendy v. Blair - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Blair wasn't exactly the toughest so most moves would damage her a fair bit, but the brutal treatment she was receiving would certainly work to pacify the catty kawaii for a moment as she tried to rub the pain away. The misty haired Scot didn't appreciate her opponent's taunt and would frown in response, but at the moment she didn't exactly have much to say back, she would be much happier to just give her opponent the same treatment later on rather than trade taunts as she was getting beaten down.

Blair would feel her opponent looming over her and would try to move into a crawling position to brace herself for another hit or even plan a counter, but she would be completely taken abback when instead of continuing the harsh offence Wendy would sneak her hands under the misty haired woman's dress and take advantage of her vulnerable moment to grope a feel of the downed wrestler's rear.

" H-Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Blair would yell out, breaking her silence to let her protests be heard clearly. The Scot didn't mind the idea of getting close with another kawaii, but she would prefer it to be on more even grounds and especially didn't like how quickly her opponent went from cruel treatment to gropeing a feel.

Blair would struggle against her opponent's hand for a moment before shooting a wild elbow strike behind her, although it was moreso just a reaction rather than a strike with intent. The misty haired woman's struggles wouldn't stop at that though as she proceeded to try and crawl forward as quickly as she could in her pained state, before making it up onto her feet if she managed to create some space between herself and Wendy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 pm

An elbow shot out of nowhere, catching Wendy in the cheek. "Uaah!" The pervy girl would have to stop as her cute opponent crawled away. "Tch, don't be a prude." Wendy rubbed her cheek for a moment, letting Blair make some space before she too would get up, facing the cute Scot... there'd be plenty more opportunities to make this match more "fun", after all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:16 pm

As Blair faced her opponent her face would still slightly show off her annoyance, especially when she heard her opponent's insult. " I'm not a prude! You just can't send mixed messages like that... I'm not a slut either though, don't just assume I'm fine with that out of nowhere! " The misty haired woman would protest, digging her grave more and more with each defence. Of course the Scot wasn't against getting close to her opponent in general but she'd prefer for it to be after the match, she found it a bit hard to flirt with someone as they were beating each other up and tended to explode on people if they surprised her, which Wendy certainly did.

After saying what she wanted to Blair would start to pace towards her opponent again, trying to slowly approach Wendy before suddenly running into her reach and purposefully falling to the mat as she tried to lock the opponent's leg within her own, attempting to take the more eager wrestler to the mat in a drop toe hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:11 am

Blair's long-winded rant gave Wendy a few moments to recover, but she'd let her cute opponent approach her nonetheless. Maybe she actually had a reply in mind, but if there was, no one would get to hear it after Blair tripped her from behind, sending her on her face, just barely bracing the fall with her hands.

"Ugh!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

So far the match hadn't gone particularly in Blair's favour, but the spunky Scot planned to change that as soon as she caught Wendy off guard and sent the green haired woman to the mat. " Aha! Got ya" Blair would chirp out, rolling to the side and trying to push off the mat to quickly get up to her feet, doing her very best to ensure that she managed to out speed her opponent in the recovery. 

If Blair successfully managed to work her way back up to her feet then she would take a step back from the opponent, before retracing that distance and dropping to the mat with her leg extended, trying to land a falling dropkick onto Wendy while the woman recovered.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 am

Wendy had braced the fall enough that getting back on her feet wasn't too much effort, but she was still slower than Blair. And the blue haired girl wasted no time in stomping her way back over. Wendy would try to back away and sidestep her flying opponent... and almost managed it.

And almost managing to dodge meant that she did not dodge it. She'd moved back enough that Blair would connect much lower than she probably intended... Wendy's lips formed a perfect O as she fell on the mat, clutching between her legs, writheing silently.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Blair as she fell to the mat would be happy to hear herself connect from something, although something about the kick just didn't feel right, she could tell that Wendy had tried to avoid but the misty haired wrestler had certainly hit something. The Scottish woman would then slowly, lift herself from the mat into a seated position, and notice her opponent's expression and would immediately understand what happened, feeling bad about it for a moment before dismissing it with a mental shrug.

" Uhmm well... That was your own poor decision making that caused that " Blair would say, refusing to take any responsibility in the crime that she may or may not have been responsible for. The misty haired wrestler would then quickly get to her feet and approach Wendy, not even giving the green haired wrestler much time to recover before she approached.

Blair would attempt to push Wendy onto her back against the canvas before quickly placing one leg on each side of her opponent's body before then suddenly dropping down rear first onto her opponent's breasts. If the Scot's attempted butt drop was successful then her wholesome rear would be facing towards Wendy's face, and Blair would waste no time in trying to bounce her behind backwards and land her wholesome ass atop Wendy's face.

If everything went according to plan then Blair would bounce a few times just to slam her rear into Wendy's features, before then reaching down with her hands and forcibly making Wendy look up before slotting the green haired wrestler's nose firmly between her butt cheeks. " This gets you back for touching my butt" Blair would comment, although in reality she had just realised it was perhaps a bit unfair to get upset at her opponent for doing such a thing when regardless of who won both of them would likely get pretty close anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next