by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Zoey Hamilton Vs. Buzzy Armstrong I

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zoey Hamilton Vs. Buzzy Armstrong I - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton Vs. Buzzy Armstrong I

Post by JohnnyFlash Wed May 17, 2017 2:58 am

Buzzy struggled to maintain the hold, his limbs grasping early for such a complex hold from the get go, but she left herself open. Technically, she was good, sure, but they were equals in size and fitness.

"I'm a lot of things, m'am."

As Zoey pressed against his side, and tried to push her head out, he tried to fire an elbow into her side, to wear her down, prevent her from escaping from the intricate hold, which he was holding in sloppier fashion by the second. The little astronaut knew of the foul Scotswoman's strength from the hard headbutt he'd taken, and wanted to keep her on as tight of a leash as he could.

JohnnyFlash

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton Vs. Buzzy Armstrong I - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton Vs. Buzzy Armstrong I

Post by RJD Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm

As the feisty Scot pushed against her captor and tried to slither out of his octopus lock she would have her progress stunted by Buzzy's elbow connected with her side, forcing her to let out a pained cuss which would be swiftly followed by a growl. " One of those things is going to be beaten and broken if you don't cut out the 'm'am' " The bluenette would growl out, as she slowly began struggling again, doing her best to ignore the pain. Zoey certainly had the ability to bark all sorts of insults at her opponents in any situation, but her bite was limited when she faced someone who was a better pure wrestler than she was, which was almost every opponent and certainly the well polished astronaut.

Zoey would suddenly get an idea though, and one that would possibly work in the short leash that the astronaut was keeping her on. The bluenette would continue to raise her head to start things off, sure it was painful for the opponent's leg to weight down on it, but it would unbalance him enough for the Scot's following plan to hopefully have some measure of success.

Zoey as she pushed her head upwards would wait until Buzzy had to stand high on his supporting leg, before then putting all her strength into grasping her opponent tightly around the waist with her free hand and quickly trying to scoop him off the ground, showing off her impressive strength as she momentarily lifted her much stronger opponent, albeit with a long groan as she did so before then trying to slam him into the match in a sloppy, quick and one armed sidewalk slam. Unfortunately since Zoey had only one hand at her disposal though the move would probably lack any real momentum to it, instead just freeing herself from a painful submission for a moment in the best case scenario.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2