Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Ending RPing

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 am by KillerV

After I finishing up couple of threads, I am officially done RPing here. I apologize to you guys currently with me and even the future ones. But I am just tired of it, not going into too much details as it makes me feel like ranting so much, rather not.

But will still be here just to read n respond, as for Trillian, wont able to contact me soon, rather send PM here instead.

Good luck with everything.

Also, NOT gonna give King, rather not see people using him like

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 am by dragonswill

Im looking for matches for nearlly all my girls. pm if interested. my signature should link you to the roster of my girls hoshi is the only one that doesn't need a match for now so please message me or reply here and well discuss a match.

Comments: 0

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Julie O'Reilly

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Julie O'Reilly

Post by 321Shazam on Sat May 27, 2017 3:47 am

Paige had Julie right where she wanted her. The AFW crowd would roar and cheer as Julie would be humiliated to her opponent in the center of the ring. Paige would continue to rub her foot on Julie's pussy while in the Ankle Lock to the delight of the crowd. Paige would then try to insert some of her toes into Julie's pussy and would begin to wiggle them inside the Spunky Irish to try and work over the Spunky Irish both physically and sexually in the ring for all to see.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar on Wed May 31, 2017 11:22 pm

This was a situation when Julie regretted she had agreed to the terms of the match. She hadn't really thought enough about it all through. A Hentai match had sounded exciting, but she hadn't prepared herself enough at all for being naked in the ring, forced to take what Paige was deciding to do to her. And the worst thing was that she couldn't just submit, she couldn't just give up, not before the first orgasm! She would have wanted to do that by now, but that just wasn't possible.

Instead, Julie had to accept her fate for now. There was nothing she was able to do, except being trapped in the Elite's hold. Only good thing was that Paige was giving her pleasure now... While it was strange to be done so in front of the crowds, the Irish couldn't deny that it still felt at least somewhat good. And with Paige's toes coming inside her, Julie couldn't help but to let out a couple of shy moans enabling her foe to hear that she was indeed being pleasured by her moves.

Jaystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:39 am

Paige would move her toes to find Julie's clit to begin to work it over in this Ankle Lock. Paige would rub, and flick Julie's clit with her toes to make sure Julie was being pleasured. Paige would smile as her opponent began to moan in her clutches. "I know this hurts with me twisting your ankle and all but the pleasure is good right?" Paige asked as she would have her toes flick Julia's clit before going back to penetrating the Spunky Irish's pussy once more.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 am

From the crowds' point of view, the setting of the match was becoming all the more clearer. The Spunky Irish had been a brave rookie, accepting The Elite's challenge to a match. Sure enough she had started off the match strong, but little did she know about what it actually took to fight in a Hentai match. By now, the experienced Paige had reduced the ginger-headed rookie to her plaything.

And while it was indeed embarrassing for Julie, she couldn't help but admit that there was a pleasurable side to all that as well. She agreed with Paige's words, which was evident by her all the time louder moaning. Julie realised it had been way too long since someone had touched her like that, and it only suppressed her resistance even further. By Paige's skillful actions, the pleasure was ramping up fast, and Paige could probably sense that Julie was fast becoming all hers.

Jaystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Yesterday at 9:18 am

Paige could feel Julie begin to give in to the pleasure that she was giving her. Paige may have had a slow start to this match but now Paige was proving that experience not plucky optimism would win the day in this match. Paige would continue to work over the Spunky Irish's pussy with her toes in the Ankle Lock. Paige felt her opponent's pussy getting wetter and wetter with each passing moment on her toes and she'd enjoy the cheers of the AFW crowd in attendance as well as Julie's moans. Paige hoped that she'd be able to continue to play with Julie after Julie's first orgasm in the match, she wanted to gives these fans a show to remember.
321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top