Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden Empty Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Match type: Pin and Verbal Submission match where the loser has to admit that "their rival has the better legs"
Match setting: A well-cushioned padded ring with posts and ropes

Ísafold Hjalmarsdottir - The Angel Of Ice:

VS

Sofia Chekov - The Russian Ice Maiden:

"I really hope Julie is happy now..."
Isa was backstage, and her first appearance in the AFW ring was only moments away. She was thinking about the process that had landed her there, and how her friend Julie had made her an application to AFW behind her back. Sure, she'd been a good wrestler, and wrestling was really fun, but AFW was a much rougher league than the one's she had used to.  While she was a bit nervous, she had prepared for this mentally so well that she felt actually somewhat confident.

"Sofia Chekov - The Russian Ice Maiden..." she mumbled to herself, throwing guesses in her mind how her opponent would be. Apparently they shared the icy gimmick. That might lead to them being quite friendly to each other....or then to a heated rivalry. She thought that the Russians she had met were usually not on the friendly side, but then again, that was probably just a stupid stereotype.

Soon enough she could hear Of Monsters And Men starting to play on the arena, with the crowd getting silent eagerly waiting to see the newcomer. She started running down the ramp, then quickly jumped sitting on the top rope, crossing her legs and greeting the audience with her hands. While she proceeded to repeat those actions on the other side of the ring, she couldn't help but notice that the ring was really soft... Like REALLY soft, as if it was a bed. She found it a bit strange, but considering her experience in bed wrestling, it probably wasn't a bad thing at all. Soon enough it was time for her to settle down in her corner, waiting to see how this "Russian Ice Maiden" was going to be like.

Last edited by Jaystar on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden Empty Re: Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden

Post by PV Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Sofia had matches in AFW, and in all honesty was suffering some ring rust. She had been taking a role training and advising her tag partner, Natasha in many of her matches, but rarely had she seen much action herself. Watching on from backstage as her rival made her entry to AFW history, she smiled. "Awww it's cute that they have picked me another blonde girl to crush....." As her music was heard she took a breath and made her way out.

The Russian appeared to a cold reception. No pun intended. She was never liked in AFW given her method of punishing rivals and humiliating them as much as possible. A lot of the fans were jealous of the way she used her legs as they would give anything to be between Sofia's thighs, and many had offered a LOT of money for this, but never got close. For Sofia, she loved the feeling of someone begging for mercy, and becoming exhausted so she could pin them in the most sensual way possible.

Sofia wore her usual red bikini complete with boots for tonights encounter. She kept her eyes on her cute rival as she walked down the ramp and climbed to the ring. Immediately she noticed just how soft it was and it confused her a little bit. Sofia was used to hard training mats or a conventional ring, but no matter, it would not stop her punishing this girl. Reaching for a microphone, she would as usual address the crowd and her opponent.

"I can see that they have given me a rival who is beautiful, I approve. Those legs look especially powerful. However, I am Sofia Chekhov, the Russian Ice Maiden! I have THE most powerful legs here. I can crush anything, including cute and sexy blonds! Then make you admit, I am better!"

Sofia didnt get a large cheer for her comment, but she was trying to intimidate her rookie rival. Unfortunately for the crowd, Sofia wasnt finished there. "This ring looks and feels like a bed, which is good, because you will be all tucked up and put to sleep under me!" At this point she tossed the microphone towards Isa, letting the girl respond. She ran her tongue over her lips. Isa was incredibly beautiful and although bigger and chunkier than Sofia, with curves in all the right places, the Russian couldnt wait to get her hands on the girl

PV

Back to top Go down

Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden Empty Re: Isa - The Angel of Ice (debut!) vs Sofia Chekhov - The Russian Ice Maiden

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

As soon as Sofia made her appearance, Isa fixed her eyes on her. She wanted to see exactly how her opponent's body was like, consider what her strengths might be and whether she could identify any weak spots. At least the girl wore a red bikini and boots, which Isa found quite poor choice for an Ice Maiden. Actually only thing that identified as icy was her face, expression, and especially those eyes that had set their sights on her.

However, Isa got a bit surprised as Sofia grabbed a microphone. Pre-match talking was not something she had used to, usually actions spoke louder than words, but still decided to listen carefully what the Russian had to say. At first she was giving compliments, but soon those turned into threats. She had to admit that Sofia's legs were impressive. Even though Sofia appeared to be slightly smaller than her, it was probable that they really packed a punch. However, Isa knew her own legs were not weak either. Her opponent's confident attitude did really make her slightly intimidated though, a fact she hoped to keep contained under the icy frame.

Then Sofia threw her the microphone. A brief icy moment for the Angel of Ice. She hadn't prepared herself for talking at all, but had to come up with something, fast. Picking up the mic, she had gotten a slight blush on her face. But as confidence was often the key, Isa knew she had to keep her posture and sound confident as well. Playing a bit of time, she jumped again to sit on the top rope with the mic in her hand. "Well hi there, Sofia... You're very beautiful yourself as well, and I have to say your legs seem very fine..." Luckily, her brain started working again, and she knew how to respond to Sofia's threats. "So you say they're the most powerful legs of AFW... Well Sofia, I'm sorry to tell you, but unfortunately I am here now, so your information seems to be outdated..." Isa's confidence rose as the crowd let out a good chuckle. Then she noticed the Soviet flag -theme on Sofia's bikinis... "And judging by your outfit, looks like your information is not the only thing outdated in this ring!" she continued in the most pleasant and polite voice, making the crowds cheer at her slight cockiness. She would then throw the mic away, hoping that it meant they were done talking now...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Sofia leaned back against the padding of the corner and listened intently to Isa. This would be the first test for the Ice Angel, and she passed flawlessly. Sofia was impressed with Isa's agility as she sat on the corner, and she got a good look at those smooth thighs, the crossing of her legs, adding to the sultry nature of her rival. However, Sofia did not appreciate the offensive comments about her being less than number one, and the sly comment about her beloved Mother Russia was the "icing" on this sassy cake!

Sofia raised her hands to fold them across her chest, a fixed scowl on her face. As Isa tossed aside the microphone it as time to teach this rookie a lesson. The ref girl who was there to count pins and follow a loose set of rules waved the two on and called for the bell. It was game on, much to the delight of the crowd who would enjoy two sexy blonds in a throw-down and a match of leg power!

The Russian moved out with her hands up circling and keeping her eyes on Isa. She didnt want to just rush in because one slip up could lead to a mistake, and that given the circumstances would be dangerous. She invited Isa for a grapple to test this girls strength, however the bouncy nature of the ring was distracting the Russian

"Keep talking Isa dear. It will be more pleasurable to shut you up. Now wrestle me!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:04 pm

As she threw the microphone away, Isa could see Sofia wasn't happy with her remarks. She was actually a bit satisfied by the fact, as she didn't think she had been too mean on her. Seeing the ref girl start the match, she felt a rush of excitement in her body again. Isa had a slight hope that the angered Russian would have just rushed towards her, but there seemed to be no hope of that.

As Isa could hear Sofia's invitations, she slowly jumped down the rope. Then she would flex her legs just a bit, making it seem like they were getting ready to catch some prey. Isa could noticed that the ring was very bouncy indeed, which was something that could potentially be used as an advantage.

"So you wanna test my strength, huh? I can do that Sofia, it will be the best way to make you shut up as well!" Isa said as she was approaching Sofia. She knew her upper-body strength wasn't as good as lower-body one, but anyway considered it probable she could hold her own against the Russian. Nearing Sofia, Isa raised her hands as preparation for the traditional test of strength. Noticing her slight height advantage, Isa commented "So go ahead and accept the challenge! That is, if my hands are not too high for you..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:45 pm

As the beautiful girl hopped down showing incredible grace and poise, Sofia was getting more and more agitated. For someone who was the Ice Maiden, Isa had managed to get under the Russians skin very easily and that trend looked likely to continue. As the pair linked up Sofia pushed, powering on the thighs she prided herself on. However Isa was much heavier and taller, a fact which put Sofia at a disadvantage.

Again Isa was all sass and comments, it annoyed Sofia who wanted to badly shut this girl up in the best way possible. As they struggled, Sofia was conscious that Isa's ample chest was so close, pretty much head height. She did not want to paying a visit there and so tried to change her tactics. Sofia pushed hard and then tried to pull the other way reversing the momentum. If it worked she hoped to yank Isa forward and instead of going for a typical flip style move, Sofia would fall to her back and open her legs, looking to drag Isa right between them for an early body scissor attempt.

The Russian wanted to show she was not messing around with this confident rookie and that indeed, her legs were best!

If it failed she of course would be wide open, laying on her back where Isa could counter with any number of moves to show off her size and weight advantage

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Soon enough the Russian seemed to shut up, and concentrate on the fight instead. As their hands connected for the test of strength, Isa soon found out that Sofia was no weakling. She actually managed to push Isa slightly backwards, before Isa could get a better setting for her feet on the soft cushioned ring. Then she could slightly add the power, and managed to push Sofia slightly backwards again. For a moment they both tried hard push each other, but it was clear that neither one seemed to have a substantial superiority for the other.

Isa knew that it was just a question of time when the other of the two would have to give in, but waiting for that had the potential of using up a lot of energy. She should probably figure out something else... But before she knew, Sofia made on extra push, to which she responded, but before she knew it, Sofia's reversal from pushing to pulling made Isa fall on top of her. Well, that wasn't bad, she could easily adjust her position and make the Russian get locked under her.

Except that she couldn't. When she tried to move, Sofia's legs had already promptly locked around her sides. Isa let out a sigh as she could feel Sofia powering up the squeeze. Ugh... This girl definitely has some ground for her claims... she thought to herself, and wasn't sure if she had ever felt stronger scissors around her before. As Sofia's leg power caught her by surprise, Isa wasn't really thinking straight and instinctively started just trying to pry the scissor hold apart with her hands.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Sofia grinned as it worked and she felt Isa come tumbling down between her thighs. When she clamped them shut she moaned loudly and rather too seductively for a move that wasnt anything directly sexual. This was of course because more than anything, squeezing a rival between her famous thighs turned on the Russian a lot.

With Isa trapped Sofia began to apply more and more pressure, even taking the time to flex her legs and rolling to the side to make the position more comfortable. It was also so Sofia, who felt supremely confident now that she could take most of the fight out of Isa, could prop up her body on one elbow, almost arrogantly displaying the control she thought she had

"I suggest you give up now and just admit the power my thighs have Isa"
Sofia warned with a glint of evil in her eye. She just had to follow it up, "I promise to pin you quickly without humiliating you if you do!" It was an offer that Isa could consider, although no one with any pride in AFW would admit defeat so quickly, and this match was all about pride.

As soon as Isa started to palm and grope at Sofia's thighs, the Russian whilst bothered by the attention once again taunted. "That will do you no good big girl, no one has EVER escape my scissor!" It was a bold statement, and inaccurate as there were lots of things Isa could do, she had her hands free for one and Sofia was wide open in that respect, but the Russian was trying to dominate her mentally as well as physically.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Isa was starting to show signs of discomfort while Sofia was playing with her bodyscissors. They were definitely no joke as Sofia twisted her body from side to side, demonstrating her controlling position. Sofia seemed to be enjoying that a lot, and Isa's hands were so far helpless in the escaping effort.

As Sofia was throwing her suggestions, Isa became a little irritated. Did Sofia really think she would be so weak to give in at such an early stage? If she was having a bed wrestling match in Reykjavik, maybe she could give the opponent the pleasure of controlling her, but not here, not in front of a huge audience! And that "nobody had EVER escaped them"? That just had to be complete BS.

While Sofia was trying to wear Isa down, physically she had started to have some effect. But mentally, she had only made Isa stronger so far. While Isa wasn't going to reply anything to her, she decided to take advantage of the swinging motion Sofia was keeping up. On a yet another swing to another side, as Sofia would again be on one elbow, Isa would try to bend her knee forward to get her body pushed upwards. That should have made her able to reach Sofia's weight-bearing elbow, grab it and twist it behind Sofia's back.

If she managed all this, and her moves caused Sofia's bodyscissors to let go, Isa would then try to push Sofia on her belly while climbing on top of her, grab both of her wrists and squeeze a bodyscissor hold of her own around Sofia's sides, while leaning over her and pressing Sofia's wrists on the cushioned mat.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Sofia kept up her motion looking to disorientate Isa and keep those thighs squeezing, She almost wished she had just gone for a headscissor. Such was the power of Sofia's legs that much like her boast, rivals often tapped out for fear the Russian would literally crush them. However she didnt feel that Isa was the sort of girl who would enjoy her face pressed against Sofia's damp crotch, at least not yet! It would take some more convincing.

However, she had miscalculated her plan and Isa showed incredible skill in fighting back. The counter caused Sofia to lessen her scissor and with the arm bent behind her back she growled. The enventual payoff had her now in a defensive position, flat on her tummy, her breasts squashing and mushrooming out and her hands pinned. The came the coup d'eat! Sofia felt Isa's thighs around her sides and gave a gasp. They were seriously powerful, added to which she had to deal with the 30 or so ibs she gave away to the blond beauty.

"UGNNN you bitch!" she exclaimed and shuffled trying to change the position or at the very least make it more comfortable. She was in trouble however and pulled to try and get her hands free. She thought about planting her feet or knees and trying to rise up to tip Isa forward but wasnt sure if she could get enough leverage, so Sofia strained just as she did on the grapple, pulling this way and that, if she got her hands free, she was looking to at least twist her body and face Isa where she could try and think about getting free. Sure, Isa would be straddling the girls tummy, but it was better than straddling her back

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next