Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:03 am

Her head throbbing in pain, Remy was slowly coming to regret making this match as she heard Jessica laughing above her. Still trying to recover as her eyesight was fading, before she could realise what was going on her body was suddenly being picked up with ease. Feeling herself get cradled in strong arms, the DJ was confused to what was going on. "Wh...what?" Remy murmered as her eyesight slowly recovered, just in time to see Jessica's evil face.

Suddenly her body was dropped down and Remy screamed loudly out as her body CRASHED off of Wright's knee, the woman using all the force in her body to thrust her down as Remy's back was left in even worse shape. "FUCK!" She screamed as she lay broken over Jessica's knee. She had never had a beating as bad as this before, and it was showing as she felt like nothing more then the Violent Violet's plaything.

Trying somewhat to push herself up as she was still dangling over Jessica's knee, she would throw her hand up and attempt to push at Jessica's face feebly, moaning "Get...off...." as she did so.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs Remy 7000: Club Brawl!

Post by LtLukas Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:47 am

A hand reached up and touched her face. It was not a hard punch, nor was it even a sharp slap. Jessica felt as if the DJ were almost trying to caress her, which would be the strangest reaction to a backbreaker she had ever encountered yet. The Violent Violet pushed the DJ off of her so that she was on the floor. She then stood up all the way and swung her thick leg over Remy's body, so she was straddling her.

The Violent Violet was standing there, hands on her hips. Above her, the lights were strobing as if there were hundreds of dancers there to enjoy it, as if the music was pumping, as if Remy was still in the DJ booth. But she wasn't. She was under Jessica, and Jessica was enjoying every second of her dominance over the woman.

"What happened to all the shit you were talking? They told me you were a fucking wrestler. Can you believe that shit?" Her cruel taunts came with the pure venom of her tone in a steady and even fashion. Right now, she was on top of the world, and she was going to keep it that way. Jessica sent a few stomps down into Remy's soft belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Weakly attempting to push away at Jessica's face, it was clear that the early dominance shown by her opponent had already had long-standing effects on her as the french woman was finding it difficult to get an opportunity back into the match. Getting forcefully pushed back onto the floor, Remy looked up at Jessica with a mix of fear and anger as the woman's thick thighs surrounded her.

Slowly writhing in pain on the ground and listening to Jessica mock her with her venomous words and intimidating stature, Remy couldn't help but get pissed off as she was insulted more and more. Despite this though, she couldn't do much to fight back as the Violet suddenly laid some stomps into her smooth stomach, the heel of her boot stomping deep and forcing her eyes to bulge out almost as she was set into a coughing fit.

Trying to brush Jessica's foot away so she could nurse her stomach, Remy found herself getting a slow burst of adrenaline, feeling herself get more angry as Jessica's words resonated in her hair. "Fucking.....BRING IT!" She started quietly, before shouting and sitting up, attempting to slam her fist straight into Jessica's crotch! If she hit her target she just might be able to make her way back into this fight, and if not? She may come to regret her attempt.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 am

The heel of Jessica's boot sank into Remy's tight little stomach, and it gave Jessica a high like no other. Drinking, gambling, fucking. Those were all past times of hers, and none of them exhilarated her like fighting did. Not only fighting but dominating. Jessica lifted her foot up again, ready to sink another deep heel into Remy's stomach, when the girl leaned up and sent a punch at her.

It hit Jessica, right in her femininity. Immediately, her knees knocked together and Jessica grabbed her aching sex. She fell off to the side, clutching her lady parts and crashed down onto the dancefloor. One of her eyes was half closed and her mouth hung agape, and she rolled over on the floor.

"You bitch..." she gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Her body aching in pain thanks to the violent and evil Jessica, it felt good to get some payback as she managed to successfully hit her right where it hurts the most, smashing her fist directly into the woman's crotch. Getting back on to one knee as the Violet fell to the ground, Remy knew she wouldn't have a lot of time to act before Jessica had recovered so she quickly went for the baseball bat she had brought with her.

Taking the opportunity to spit on Jessica's body, she then said "You don't know how nice this is going to feel...." with a confident glare as she raised the baseball bat up, looking to slam it straight down on the woman's stomach! If the strike was successful, she would raise it up and slam it down a second time, just for good measure.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:24 am

Jessica knew she did not have a lot of time. Remy would not grant her an eternity to let her rest her aching sex, and the angry and violent Jessica was on the move. She had propped herself up with her elbow, and was well on her way to getting up when something awfully hard and awfully fast hit her in her tight abs. Immediately, Jessica doubled over and turned her head to see Remy raising her bat.

Oh hell no. Despite the massive ache in her stomach, Jessica readied herself. Adrenaline had taken over now, adding to the rage now coursing through her body, making a very, very dangerous cocktail. She extended her arms to try and catch the incoming bat, to great harm to her hands, and wrench her bat away from this interloper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2