Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, Cpkeyes, Deus001, Kamoi, kerflubble, LARIATO, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Grace Allen vs Maria Tempesta

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Grace Allen vs Maria Tempesta

Post by Iron Soldier on Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 am

With each competitor having gained a healthy amount of respect for the other, the match resumed in earnest. Grace rushed forward in almost the same instant as Maria. She saw the other womans toned arm flash out to deliver a clothe-line, and Grace couldn't help but feel a certain amount of satisfaction when she quickly ducked beneath it!

The feeling didn't last long, replaced by the sudden dread that came with knowing an attack was coming and having no time to do a damned thing about it. Before Grace could spin around she was nailed with the drop kick. The force of the impact sent her flying forward to the canvas. Slapping the mat with frustration, she almost immediately began to get to her hands and feet, glancing over her shoulder to try and spot the attack she believed was coming.

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:33 am

Maria grinned as her drop kick hit home, hammering at Grace from an unseen angle and dropping her hard onto her front. Rolling over onto her feet again, she saw Grace pushing herself up to her hands and knees. Brushing her hair back, she followed after Grace with a casual stride, enjoying this bit of dominance.

"Where do you think you're going, Chica?" She sneered, grabbing for one of Grace's boots to roll her onto her back. Keeping an eye on Grace's other boot in case her opponent tried to kick her (and stepping on it if possible to keep her down), Maria would stomp the inside of Grace's thigh, before dropping down and trying to bend Grace's trapped leg around hers in a leg lock.

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 am

Grace did indeed try to kick her, lashing out the moment Maria succeeded in rolling her over. Grace's long legs made for effective weapons for keeping opponents at bay, but Maria was ready for her, it seemed, trapping that flailing limb beneath a boot.

Cursing under her breath, she made the mistake of looking away, glancing towards the ropes and the freedom they provided, and so never saw the first stomp coming. "Augnh!" Grace cried out, struggling to reach the ropes. At least she was, until Maria dropped down and trapped Grace's leg around her own at an unnatural angle!

"Aaahhh!!" Grace screamed, part pain, part frustration as she slapped the mat. The ref came closer to ask if she was giving up, and Grace answered No with a violent shake of her head. She knew she had to find a way out of this before Maria took her greatest asset, her speed, out of the equation.

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Maria grinned as she locked in the figure four, bending away at Grace's trapped limb and causing her to scream as it was bent the entirely wrong way. She imagined how it must look to the audience, with their slender legs intertwined, tan skin on brown, their perfectly athletic bodies almost horizontal to one another. She pressed her palms to the mat and elevated her own body, torquing the leg lock even tighter for a few seconds.

And then she let go. She had no interest in winning by submission just yet, or in crippling her skilled foe's ability to move. She wanted this match to be enjoyable, after all. Unwinding her legs from around Grace's, she would saunter over to her downed foe and start dragging her up by he hair. "Up you go, Chica..." she said, before whipping her towards the ropes...

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Grace was in the midst of trying desperately to drag herself to the ropes when Maria managed to entwine their legs in a figure four. "Aahhhh!!!" She cried, hammering her mat with her fist and shaking her head violently to make sure the ref knew she was 'not' in fact, tapping out. Her mind spun from the pain of the hold and she looked to the ropes, wondering if she could make it there, or perhaps turn herself over to reverse the hold, when Maria suddenly let go!

She hadn't been expecting that, and surprise mingled with the sweet relief of having her legs free of the torment. She had no time to lay there and catch her breath before Maria grabbed her by her long, dark hair and yanked Grace off the mat, whipping her towards the ropes! Grace ran towards them and turned instinctively to rebound off, gaining speed as she rushed back towards Maria. Her legs still felt wobbly even as she ran, and so instead of going for her usual, high flying offense, Grace went low, hurling herself forward to spear Maria with a shoulder to her mid-section!

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Maria was grinning now as she grabbed a hold of Grace's hair, yanking her American opponent up and pulling her unkindly up to her feet. Shifting her grip to her arm, Maria turned and whipped her towards the opposite ropes, eager to keep the pressure on her opponent while she still could.

Running up to meet Grace, the Cuban Tornado would lash out with a clothesline...only for Grace to drop low, spearing her hard in her bare midsection. "UUUGH!" Maria gasped, eyes widening in surprise as she was bowled off of her feet and sent crashing to the mat, with Grace landing on top of her.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content